Ben Carson

Where are all the Ben carson supporters?

How many racist whites get to say, "I'm not racist some of my best friends are black" because of this uncle Tom?

How come blacks don't like him?

Why the hell are you even bringing up his race? If you don't like is politics, you don't like his politics. I don't like his politics. I really couldn't care less about his race.

Well apparently someone on SNL gets to say it because that's where you claim you heard it said. Not sure what it has to do with Ben Carson. By the way, whenever white people use the term "Uncle Tom" it's racist as fuck. It's actually pretty damn racist when black people use it but they get some slack cut because they're black... kinda like the N word.

Dr. Carson is a good man. He is probably the most intelligent of all the GOP candidates. I personally think he would make an exceptional president. The only real weakness I see in him is his lack of knowledge regarding foreign affairs.. which is not really a big deal... and his soft-spoken demeanor. Now some will say, Boss, how can you say his lack of knowledge on foreign affairs is not that big of a deal? It's because Ben Carson has the brain that could learn more about the subject in a couple of weeks than most people could retain in a lifetime. I wouldn't worry about anything that he doesn't know. The soft-spoken demeanor is much more of a problem for him in this day and age. In a less-polarized and less-divisive time, he would be great... but as it stands, the sharks would tear him apart. IF we could take Carson's brain and put it into Donald Trump, we'd have the perfect candidate.

My bigger concern here is... Why do people always become so fixated on skin color, on what they perceive a person with dark skin should be or how they should act... but they don't think that is being racist? You compared Carson to Herman Cain... why? Because they both happen to be black men? Is that the first thing you notice about Carson or Cain? If we cannot look at the man for who he is and what he stands for, how can we ever overcome prejudice? If we are constantly trying to establish these stereotypes of how a certain 'color' should behave, how can we overcome racism? "Uncle Tom" is a cop out... it's a way to show your prejudice and bigotry without being called out for it. Well... I am calling YOU out for it.
We look at guys like the kochs and try to figure out what makes them tick. They were raised by greedy whites. We get their motivation.

But then we look at carson and Cain and wonder why they would be in the anti black party. They are different than the kochs.

We're a little less surprised or curious as to why when we see rich whites in the anti black party.

Bottom line is whether I say it or blacks say it, Cain and Carson's are ignorant uncle tom's who've swallowed the same bs you have.

You think they are smart because they agree with you. But 99% of blacks are dumb you say. Because they vote democratic. That's not racist? Or is your opinion those are the self loathing racist blacks. My guess is you're ultimately the bigger racist, not me.

It's your position or feelings about the black community that make you racist and carson an uncle Tom. I understand your frustration though

What YOU do is look at everybody and apply your bigoted stereotypes to them. We see this in your posts over and over and over again. You try to pretend you are some kind of open minded free thinker but you're actually an insidious little racist asswipe who doesn't have the courage to come out of the closet.

If there has EVER been a true "anti-black party" it HAS to be the Democrats! They fought for slavery... they fought against Civil Rights. They've shackled poor black families to their failed policies for 52 years and are STILL dangling the same carrot on the same stick.
I admit where/when I am racist. It is you who doesn't understand your entire political and social phylosophy is racist.

You say Democrats faught for slavery. That comment alone proves what an ignorant fuck you are.

And we understand the whole, "no actually it is the Democrats who's policies are racist" crap. Guess what? Blacks say FUCK YOU DOUCHE. Not all blacks, just 99% of them.

And the ones who agree with you are uncle toms. Black men are no different than white men. They can be greedy and ignorant too. Whites don't own greedy and ignorant. For that I am the least racist person you know. I understand there is NO DIFFERENCE between Carson and Koch.

George Jefferson never forgot where he came from. He was never an uncle Tom. And I find it funny you think a black person can say something a white person shouldn't say. That's very interesting. I thought we were all equal?

I understand there is NO DIFFERENCE between Carson and Koch.
.hey bobo?.....whats the difference between guys like koch and soros?..........
Their political and philosophical positions.
soros buys people just like the koch's do...

We look at guys like the kochs and try to figure out what makes them tick. They were raised by greedy whites. We get their motivation.

But then we look at carson and Cain and wonder why they would be in the anti black party. They are different than the kochs.

We're a little less surprised or curious as to why when we see rich whites in the anti black party.

Bottom line is whether I say it or blacks say it, Cain and Carson's are ignorant uncle tom's who've swallowed the same bs you have.

You think they are smart because they agree with you. But 99% of blacks are dumb you say. Because they vote democratic. That's not racist? Or is your opinion those are the self loathing racist blacks. My guess is you're ultimately the bigger racist, not me.

It's your position or feelings about the black community that make you racist and carson an uncle Tom. I understand your frustration though

What YOU do is look at everybody and apply your bigoted stereotypes to them. We see this in your posts over and over and over again. You try to pretend you are some kind of open minded free thinker but you're actually an insidious little racist asswipe who doesn't have the courage to come out of the closet.

If there has EVER been a true "anti-black party" it HAS to be the Democrats! They fought for slavery... they fought against Civil Rights. They've shackled poor black families to their failed policies for 52 years and are STILL dangling the same carrot on the same stick.
I admit where/when I am racist. It is you who doesn't understand your entire political and social phylosophy is racist.

You say Democrats faught for slavery. That comment alone proves what an ignorant fuck you are.

And we understand the whole, "no actually it is the Democrats who's policies are racist" crap. Guess what? Blacks say FUCK YOU DOUCHE. Not all blacks, just 99% of them.

And the ones who agree with you are uncle toms. Black men are no different than white men. They can be greedy and ignorant too. Whites don't own greedy and ignorant. For that I am the least racist person you know. I understand there is NO DIFFERENCE between Carson and Koch.

George Jefferson never forgot where he came from. He was never an uncle Tom. And I find it funny you think a black person can say something a white person shouldn't say. That's very interesting. I thought we were all equal?

That's deep harry

That's deep harry
its only deep for those who think soros has your best interest at heart....are you one?.....

That's deep harry
its only deep for those who think soros has your best interest at heart....are you one?.....
I like that thread calling you a pussy. Lol.

I think you are cool.

But I can show you koch agenda is anti middle class. Explain how Soros is anti middle class or anti labor

That's deep harry

I think you are cool.

But I can show you koch agenda is anti middle class. Explain how Soros is anti middle class or anti labor
if you notice in that thread the pussy who was saying i run from threads....ran from that thread right in the middle of our discussion....and soros buys people like clinton....you dont think he is doing that out of the goodness of his heart do you?.....he will expect something in return bobo and if it means you and me take a hit,do you think he is going to care?....

That's deep harry

I think you are cool.

if you notice in that thread the pussy who was saying i run from threads....ran from that thread right in the middle of our discussion....and soros buys people like clinton....you dont think he is doing that out of the goodness of his heart do you?.....he will expect something in return bobo and if it means you and me take a hit,do you think he is going to care?....
You are right. From now on I'm a Republican. They care about you and me.

That's deep harry

I think you are cool.

You are right. From now on I'm a Republican. They care about you and me.
no they dont bobo,dont pull that lever just yet....join with me and vote for this guy as i have done whenever he ran,he will be running this time around....Rufus T. Firefly...."if your for it,im against it"....

Come on,really?
Sometimes you make some good points,as a matter of fact you've come across as a little bit conservative at times lately.

You know the answer to both questions by the way...
No, it's because Ben Carson is borderline retarded.

Slaves Were Immigrants Who Came Here And Worked Really Hard ‘For Less’

Ben knows his role in the GOP

House n**#ga

Trumps Token or Butler

What makes you think this is retarded?

An immigrant is a person who comes to a country to live permanently. We don't often think of the slaves as immigrants but technically, they are. Dr. Carson was not equating the process of immigration between slaves and any other group.

He went on to talk about how immigrants all have dreams and hopes of their children and grandchildren getting to live the American experience.

Let me explain where you're getting into trouble, it's when you start putting people into little groups so you can pit them against each other in an argument. Then you have to create these implied meanings and false assumptions about what the man was saying. What's retarded is you not knowing how retarded you are. :rofl:

An immigrant is a person who comes to a country to live permanently. We don't often think of the slaves as immigrants but technically, they are. Dr. Carson was not equating the process of immigration between slaves and any other group.

He went on to talk about how immigrants all have dreams and hopes of their children and grandchildren getting to live the American experience.

Let me explain where you're getting into trouble, it's when you start putting people into little groups so you can pit them against each other in an argument. Then you have to create these implied meanings and false assumptions about what the man was saying. What's retarded is you not knowing how retarded you are. :rofl:

We would be even more outraged if a white person said what he said. But because he is black we are just shocked at his stupidity. Of course you agree with his stupidity. Of course you will do everything you can to get what you want out of the stupid thing he said.

And I'm sorry but lets analyze what the dumb fuck said:

Carson: 'There were other immigrants who came in the bottom of slave ships, who worked even longer, even harder, for less'

So what he is saying is that there were non black immigrants who came to America in those slave ships and they worked even harder than those slaves did. Well, I'm sure a house slave didn't work as hard as a immigrant farmer, but still, Ben Carson is a fucking retard to make this argument. But only his little nappy head could get away with making such a fucked up comment.

How many racist whites get to say, "I'm not racist some of my best friends are black" because of this uncle Tom?

Every well known conservative black has been smeared by their own because they dare to think outside the box! I guess the left just can't handle someone who dares to think for them self, instead of marching to the propaganda drums!

Every well known conservative black has been smeared by their own because they dare to think outside the box! I guess the left just can't handle someone who dares to think for them self, instead of marching to the propaganda drums!
Southern white people who fought for black equality were called race traitors and other vile names I won't repeat. Same thing. When a group thinks you belong to them, but you don't think the way they do, you are a target.

We would be even more outraged if a white person said what he said. But because he is black we are just shocked at his stupidity. Of course you agree with his stupidity. Of course you will do everything you can to get what you want out of the stupid thing he said.

Carson: 'There were other immigrants who came in the bottom of slave ships, who worked even longer, even harder, for less'

So what he is saying is that there were non black immigrants who came to America in those slave ships and they worked even harder than those slaves did. Well, I'm sure a house slave didn't work as hard as a immigrant farmer, but still, Ben Carson is a fucking retard to make this argument. But only his little nappy head could get away with making such a fucked up comment.

"Nappy head"
Could you be a little more racist?

Just like you guys bash white hollywood types for being liberal. Or Soros. You act like a white rich can't be a liberal.

"Nappy head"
Could you be a little more racist?

I can try.

I don't even listen to liars and idiots like you anymore. Remember the other day you guys tried to argue that Sessions didn't lie? So now I just make fun of you pathetic liars.

Now you are going to explain what the retard Carson meant? Why? Do you speak retard?

I don't even listen to liars and idiots like you anymore. Remember the other day you guys tried to argue that Sessions didn't lie? So now I just make fun of you pathetic liars.

Now you are going to explain what the retard Carson meant? Why? Do you speak retard?
If you want to be intentionally obtuse and ignore that the context of the questioning of Sessions was about contact with the Russians on behalf of the Trump campaign, then you are right, Sessions did tell a lie. However, if you understand that Sessions was answering within the context of the conversation, then he did not lie.
People say things every day that if taken 100% literally are not true or not completely true, but usually those that are listening in context of the conversation understand.

As for Carson, it's amazing how someone who is borderline retarded can become on of the best brain surgeons in the world.

If you want to be intentionally obtuse and ignore that the context of the questioning of Sessions was about contact with the Russians on behalf of the Trump campaign, then you are right, Sessions did tell a lie. However, if you understand that Sessions was answering within the context of the conversation, then he did not lie.
People say things every day that if taken 100% literally are not true or not completely true, but usually those that are listening in context of the conversation understand.

As for Carson, it's amazing how someone who is borderline retarded can become on of the best brain surgeons in the world.
It is fun to illustrate the point. The quote is, "Remember the other day you guys tried to argue that Sessions didn't lie?".

How hard is it to make that question completely baseless and false by ignoring what is understood and not stated? Let's see, Sessions was asked what he wanted to eat when he went out to lunch. Did he lie? I don't think so. The same with the questions Sessions was asked.

Forum List

Back