Ben Carson

Where are all the Ben carson supporters?

How many racist whites get to say, "I'm not racist some of my best friends are black" because of this uncle Tom?

How come blacks don't like him?
Perfect! You call them "racist whites", then call Carson an "Uncle Tom". Oh, the irony of the left. :lol:
The funny thing is, they don't even see it.
No you don't see it. I get what you are saying. I know black society is fucked up and they need a little GOP tough love. But they also need a little help from white society who put them in that position in the first place. They didn't land on plymouth rock, it landed on them.

It's funny you don't see how racist you are.

The rest of us see it just fine.

How many racist whites get to say, "I'm not racist some of my best friends are black" because of this uncle Tom?

Well apparently someone on SNL gets to say it because that's where you claim you heard it said. Not sure what it has to do with Ben Carson. By the way, whenever white people use the term "Uncle Tom" it's racist as fuck. It's actually pretty damn racist when black people use it but they get some slack cut because they're black... kinda like the N word.

Dr. Carson is a good man. He is probably the most intelligent of all the GOP candidates. I personally think he would make an exceptional president. The only real weakness I see in him is his lack of knowledge regarding foreign affairs.. which is not really a big deal... and his soft-spoken demeanor. Now some will say, Boss, how can you say his lack of knowledge on foreign affairs is not that big of a deal? It's because Ben Carson has the brain that could learn more about the subject in a couple of weeks than most people could retain in a lifetime. I wouldn't worry about anything that he doesn't know. The soft-spoken demeanor is much more of a problem for him in this day and age. In a less-polarized and less-divisive time, he would be great... but as it stands, the sharks would tear him apart. IF we could take Carson's brain and put it into Donald Trump, we'd have the perfect candidate.

My bigger concern here is... Why do people always become so fixated on skin color, on what they perceive a person with dark skin should be or how they should act... but they don't think that is being racist? You compared Carson to Herman Cain... why? Because they both happen to be black men? Is that the first thing you notice about Carson or Cain? If we cannot look at the man for who he is and what he stands for, how can we ever overcome prejudice? If we are constantly trying to establish these stereotypes of how a certain 'color' should behave, how can we overcome racism? "Uncle Tom" is a cop out... it's a way to show your prejudice and bigotry without being called out for it. Well... I am calling YOU out for it.
We look at guys like the kochs and try to figure out what makes them tick. They were raised by greedy whites. We get their motivation.

But then we look at carson and Cain and wonder why they would be in the anti black party. They are different than the kochs.

We're a little less surprised or curious as to why when we see rich whites in the anti black party.

Bottom line is whether I say it or blacks say it, Cain and Carson's are ignorant uncle tom's who've swallowed the same bs you have.

You think they are smart because they agree with you. But 99% of blacks are dumb you say. Because they vote democratic. That's not racist? Or is your opinion those are the self loathing racist blacks. My guess is you're ultimately the bigger racist, not me.

It's your position or feelings about the black community that make you racist and carson an uncle Tom. I understand your frustration though

What YOU do is look at everybody and apply your bigoted stereotypes to them. We see this in your posts over and over and over again. You try to pretend you are some kind of open minded free thinker but you're actually an insidious little racist asswipe who doesn't have the courage to come out of the closet.

If there has EVER been a true "anti-black party" it HAS to be the Democrats! They fought for slavery... they fought against Civil Rights. They've shackled poor black families to their failed policies for 52 years and are STILL dangling the same carrot on the same stick.
I admit where/when I am racist. It is you who doesn't understand your entire political and social phylosophy is racist.

You say Democrats faught for slavery. That comment alone proves what an ignorant fuck you are.

And we understand the whole, "no actually it is the Democrats who's policies are racist" crap. Guess what? Blacks say FUCK YOU DOUCHE. Not all blacks, just 99% of them.

And the ones who agree with you are uncle toms. Black men are no different than white men. They can be greedy and ignorant too. Whites don't own greedy and ignorant. For that I am the least racist person you know. I understand there is NO DIFFERENCE between Carson and Koch.

George Jefferson never forgot where he came from. He was never an uncle Tom. And I find it funny you think a black person can say something a white person shouldn't say. That's very interesting. I thought we were all equal?

I understand there is NO DIFFERENCE between Carson and Koch.
.hey bobo?.....whats the difference between guys like koch and soros?..........

No you don't see it. I get what you are saying. I know black society is fucked up and they need a little GOP tough love. But they also need a little help from white society who put them in that position in the first place. They didn't land on plymouth rock, it landed on them.

I agree the black community needs help from the dismal welfare plantation they were placed on with LBJs handouts. It clearly didn't work to remove them from poverty. The best way to help them is to motivate them. Instead of telling them they are worthless and victims, we should be telling them about how every American has an equal opportunity to achieve the prosperity they desire. You're only limits are your attitude and self-imposed obstacles. You HELP people by teaching them to change their condition, not wallow in it. (And getting the government out of their way.)

The dirty little secret you don't want to tell anybody is that you don't really care about black people at all. You actually seek to keep them on your plantation and working for the DNC Plantation Boss. You hurl the "Uncle Tom" metaphor at Carson but it's actually the black "Democrats-Only" voting block who are the true Uncle Toms. Carson is a Frederick Douglass.

I agree the black community needs help from the dismal welfare plantation they were placed on with LBJs handouts. It clearly didn't work to remove them from poverty. The best way to help them is to motivate them. Instead of telling them they are worthless and victims, we should be telling them about how every American has an equal opportunity to achieve the prosperity they desire. You're only limits are your attitude and self-imposed obstacles. You HELP people by teaching them to change their condition, not wallow in it. (And getting the government out of their way.)

The dirty little secret you don't want to tell anybody is that you don't really care about black people at all. You actually seek to keep them on your plantation and working for the DNC Plantation Boss. You hurl the "Uncle Tom" metaphor at Carson but it's actually the black "Democrats-Only" voting block who are the true Uncle Toms. Carson is a Frederick Douglass.

Bobo likes his slaves obedient and do what they're expected to do.

Well apparently someone on SNL gets to say it because that's where you claim you heard it said. Not sure what it has to do with Ben Carson. By the way, whenever white people use the term "Uncle Tom" it's racist as fuck. It's actually pretty damn racist when black people use it but they get some slack cut because they're black... kinda like the N word.

Dr. Carson is a good man. He is probably the most intelligent of all the GOP candidates. I personally think he would make an exceptional president. The only real weakness I see in him is his lack of knowledge regarding foreign affairs.. which is not really a big deal... and his soft-spoken demeanor. Now some will say, Boss, how can you say his lack of knowledge on foreign affairs is not that big of a deal? It's because Ben Carson has the brain that could learn more about the subject in a couple of weeks than most people could retain in a lifetime. I wouldn't worry about anything that he doesn't know. The soft-spoken demeanor is much more of a problem for him in this day and age. In a less-polarized and less-divisive time, he would be great... but as it stands, the sharks would tear him apart. IF we could take Carson's brain and put it into Donald Trump, we'd have the perfect candidate.

My bigger concern here is... Why do people always become so fixated on skin color, on what they perceive a person with dark skin should be or how they should act... but they don't think that is being racist? You compared Carson to Herman Cain... why? Because they both happen to be black men? Is that the first thing you notice about Carson or Cain? If we cannot look at the man for who he is and what he stands for, how can we ever overcome prejudice? If we are constantly trying to establish these stereotypes of how a certain 'color' should behave, how can we overcome racism? "Uncle Tom" is a cop out... it's a way to show your prejudice and bigotry without being called out for it. Well... I am calling YOU out for it.
We look at guys like the kochs and try to figure out what makes them tick. They were raised by greedy whites. We get their motivation.

But then we look at carson and Cain and wonder why they would be in the anti black party. They are different than the kochs.

We're a little less surprised or curious as to why when we see rich whites in the anti black party.

Bottom line is whether I say it or blacks say it, Cain and Carson's are ignorant uncle tom's who've swallowed the same bs you have.

You think they are smart because they agree with you. But 99% of blacks are dumb you say. Because they vote democratic. That's not racist? Or is your opinion those are the self loathing racist blacks. My guess is you're ultimately the bigger racist, not me.

It's your position or feelings about the black community that make you racist and carson an uncle Tom. I understand your frustration though

What YOU do is look at everybody and apply your bigoted stereotypes to them. We see this in your posts over and over and over again. You try to pretend you are some kind of open minded free thinker but you're actually an insidious little racist asswipe who doesn't have the courage to come out of the closet.

If there has EVER been a true "anti-black party" it HAS to be the Democrats! They fought for slavery... they fought against Civil Rights. They've shackled poor black families to their failed policies for 52 years and are STILL dangling the same carrot on the same stick.
I admit where/when I am racist. It is you who doesn't understand your entire political and social phylosophy is racist.

You say Democrats faught for slavery. That comment alone proves what an ignorant fuck you are.

And we understand the whole, "no actually it is the Democrats who's policies are racist" crap. Guess what? Blacks say FUCK YOU DOUCHE. Not all blacks, just 99% of them.

And the ones who agree with you are uncle toms. Black men are no different than white men. They can be greedy and ignorant too. Whites don't own greedy and ignorant. For that I am the least racist person you know. I understand there is NO DIFFERENCE between Carson and Koch.

George Jefferson never forgot where he came from. He was never an uncle Tom. And I find it funny you think a black person can say something a white person shouldn't say. That's very interesting. I thought we were all equal?

I understand there is NO DIFFERENCE between Carson and Koch.
.hey bobo?.....whats the difference between guys like koch and soros?..........
Their political and philosophical positions.

I predicted at Carson's peak there was no way he would finish even in the top 3 of the primaries and republicans lost their shit and fell all over each other saying that was wrong. Easiest prediction I ever made.

Telling them they can do it ain't doing shit. Offer jobs. Detroit and flint did a lot better when the big 3 manufactured in Michigan.

Same thing happens to poor whites when the coal mines or oil wells run dry.

What you want to do is cut off any and all social programs. And cut down on the number of cops. We've seen the gop's idea of helping flint and Detroit citizens.

You can say they have fixed Detroit some but one thing that happened was half of Detroit had to leave. So they never brought jobs to Detroit.

How you gonna motivate them?

Why are you attacking the black guy and USING him as a tool to attack Conservatives, boo?

Oh yeah...attack and use minorities is what Liberals do...

I want companies to have to hire 10% or 20% of their workforce black. If they don't they shouldn't get any tax breaks.

Now watch you argue against that idea, because you care so much about motivating blacks.

Wow...thanks for oroving my point about the KKK-creating Democrats STILL being the racists. Please continue your racist thread / rant, boo.

How many Democrats hide behind their racism when they use the term, "Uncle Tom"?

If the Dems don't like Carson it is because HE'S BLACK...................OMG..............

Only their platform is allowed to do that.................The OP is a joke.

This coming from the side that elected a Black President who at the end of the day had a white Irish mother just like JFK.

If the Dems don't like Carson it is because HE'S BLACK...................OMG..............

I don't care that he's black so much as I don't like his policies that would hurt blacks and other poor people. And blacks don't like it either. So are BLACKS racist towards Ben carson too? He's a traitor to his race. If he was white and grew up poor he'd be a traitor to his class.

What do you say to blacks who don't like Ben Carson's positions?

I want companies to have to hire 10% or 20% of their workforce black. If they don't they shouldn't get any tax breaks.

Now watch you argue against that idea, because you care so much about motivating blacks.

I argue against quotas, because they do nothing to motivate people. With that comment you don't care if they're motivated, or if they succeed. Your racism is blinding you to the truth. You honestly believe blacks are inferior and incapable of succeeding without your racist beliefs.

Because of morons like you, racism will thrive. Because of men like me, we don't care what color someone is, what sex they are, or who they have it with. We care if they can do the job required. That's all.

If they do it well, they can be promoted. That's the only thing I've ever cared about, and I have zero doubt I've promoted more people in my years than you ever will. Fired more too, same criteria.

I don't care that he's black so much as I don't like his policies that would hurt blacks and other poor people. And blacks don't like it either. So are BLACKS racist towards Ben carson too? He's a traitor to his race. If he was white and grew up poor he'd be a traitor to his class.

What do you say to blacks who don't like Ben Carson's positions?
Sarcasm went over your head..............This was the standard tactic when Obama was running for the dems.

Telling them they can do it ain't doing shit.

Well neither is telling them they can't do it. How about telling them they can and showing them how they can? No no... can't do that or they might actually start to succeed and then they're not dependent upon Democrats anymore... can't let that happen, can we?

Offer jobs. Detroit and flint did a lot better when the big 3 manufactured in Michigan.

Well, too bad you killed off all those manufacturing jobs in Detroit with your unreasonable and insatiable labor unions who just kept demanding more. Jobs come about in a free market system when supply and demand facilitates it. There is no Job Fairy. Why not ease restrictions and regulations to enable blacks and minorities to create their own companies and become job creators? What happened to Empowerment Zones? Oh yeah, they were working... so we had to get rid of those because too many minorities were succeeding.

Same thing happens to poor whites when the coal mines or oil wells run dry.

Wow... so in your head, only poor whites work in coal mines or oil rigs? ...and DO wells run dry, or does the Democrat Machine in Washington close them down due to EPA regulations?

What you want to do is cut off any and all social programs.

I've never said that. I think some limited social programs are important and needed. Certain people in society are unable to care for themselves and we have a humanitarian obligation there. But able-bodied people who can work need to be working. No one should be taking care of you from cradle to grave because Democrats have brainwashed you into believing you're a victim and worthless.

And cut down on the number of cops.

Where have I ever said THAT? Dear Lord, you're all over the place with your allegations. The number of cops is a question that has to be answered at the local level... I have no idea who needs more and who doesn't. That's for mayors and city councils to work out and we should stay the hell out of their business.

We've seen the gop's idea of helping flint and Detroit citizens.

What the hell is the GOP supposed to do? We can't unfuck the fucked. In 1901, the entire city of Galveston, Texas was wiped off the map by a hurricane. Nothing was left! They rebuilt the entire city without one single dime of Federal aid. The same for San Francisco and the fires. If they were able to handle their own crisis back then, why are they unable to do so now?

You can say they have fixed Detroit some but one thing that happened was half of Detroit had to leave. So they never brought jobs to Detroit.

How you gonna motivate them?

Oh boy... now we're back on Detroit... It's not MY problem! The entire state of Michigan has been run in the ground by liberals and labor unions and now you want to blame that on Republicans and Conservatives for some silly reason. No, the Magic Job Fairy hasn't come to visit Detroit bringing all the jobs. Again, that takes capital investment and free market supply and demand. The very entities you're waging war on and trying to punish with excessive taxation and over-regulation.

Forum List

Back