Ben Carson

No, it's because Ben Carson is borderline retarded.

Slaves Were Immigrants Who Came Here And Worked Really Hard ‘For Less’

What makes you think this is retarded?

An immigrant is a person who comes to a country to live permanently. We don't often think of the slaves as immigrants but technically, they are. Dr. Carson was not equating the process of immigration between slaves and any other group.

He went on to talk about how immigrants all have dreams and hopes of their children and grandchildren getting to live the American experience.

Let me explain where you're getting into trouble, it's when you start putting people into little groups so you can pit them against each other in an argument. Then you have to create these implied meanings and false assumptions about what the man was saying. What's retarded is you not knowing how retarded you are. :rofl:

We would be even more outraged if a white person said what he said. But because he is black we are just shocked at his stupidity. Of course you agree with his stupidity. Of course you will do everything you can to get what you want out of the stupid thing he said.

And I'm sorry but lets analyze what the dumb fuck said:

Carson: 'There were other immigrants who came in the bottom of slave ships, who worked even longer, even harder, for less'

So what he is saying is that there were non black immigrants who came to America in those slave ships and they worked even harder than those slaves did. Well, I'm sure a house slave didn't work as hard as a immigrant farmer, but still, Ben Carson is a fucking retard to make this argument. But only his little nappy head could get away with making such a fucked up comment.

So what he is saying is that there were non black immigrants who came to America in those slave ships and they worked even harder than those slaves did.

Huh? :cuckoo: Where did he say anything about "non black immigrants"? Are you thinking "immigrant" means only like a farmer from Mexico or something? :dunno:

Dr. Carson didn't make an argument... that's what YOU are doing, and you're making one out of nothing. Dr. Carson was referring to the slaves as a group of immigrants who had dreams and hopes for their future generations. I suppose the libtarded "outrage" is that he somehow compared slaves with willing immigrants, which he didn't do.

Come on,really?
Sometimes you make some good points,as a matter of fact you've come across as a little bit conservative at times lately.

You know the answer to both questions by the way...
I’m just glad Ben is no longer going to spend $30,000 on renovating his office. These republicans are such hypocrites. They talk about government wasting our money then they spend extravagantly. Glad public pressure got him to cancel the order

Forum List

Back