Koch brothers want coporate welfare to enr

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I thought the Koch brothers were evil?

Conservative donor Koch urges end to corporate cronyism - Yahoo News

DANA POINT, Calif. (AP) — Billionaire industrialist and conservative political donor Charles Koch welcomed a group of roughly 450 like-minded fundraisers to one of his twice-annual conferences Saturday by challenging them to advocate for ending "corporate cronyism" - even if those policies help their businesses.

Koch, who along with brother David has long pressed for a federal government that collects fewer taxes and issues fewer regulation, said cutting back special treatment for business is the first step to ending a "two-tiered society" and encouraging "principled entrepreneurship"

"Where I believe we need to start in reforming welfare is eliminating welfare for the wealthy," Koch said. "This means stopping the subsidies, mandates and preferences for business that enrich the haves at the expense of the have nots

I still want to know why GE and Boeing needs the export import bank?

The Koch Brothers are evil. They are part of the Satanic pantheon of influence with Soros and the Saudi's

This is an attempt by them to squeeze out the lesser influence peddlers while coming across as benign and gaining even more influence over GOP politicians

Demon Brothers of the Golden Volcano, that is who they are!

Forum List

Back