Ben Carson

Come on,really?
Sometimes you make some good points,as a matter of fact you've come across as a little bit conservative at times lately.

You know the answer to both questions by the way...
How come or how did Ben go from leading in the polls to nothing tonight in Iowa? Further proof Ben's just the token black on stage. And carli? I guess no one wants to see her debate hillary. So grotesque.

You're answering a six months old post?
Your racism runs deep dont it?

Come on,really?
Sometimes you make some good points,as a matter of fact you've come across as a little bit conservative at times lately.

How come or how did Ben go from leading in the polls to nothing tonight in Iowa? Further proof Ben's just the token black on stage. And carli? I guess no one wants to see her debate hillary. So grotesque.

It just has to be because he's black.......amiright?
Let that racism shine through.

Come on,really?

I don't see Ben is any better or worse today than he was 6 months ago. I think he was never being considered seriously.

Next time a black runs for the republican nominee make it a Republican governor or senator. Oh yea, I forgot, there are none. So if Republicans don't ever elect Republicans to high office, don't go grab another token like Ben or Herman. It's too obvious what you are doing.

Come on,really?

You're answering a six months old post?
Your racism runs deep dont it?
I love when people in the racist party call me racist for pointing out their racism

No, you guys aren't not going with carson because he's black. That is true.

You aren't going with Ben because he was never a serious candidate. He's just your token so you can say "see, we include blacks too".

Sure, a self loathing black who hates black people.

Or maybe it was because he tried to stab his mother

Where are all the Ben carson supporters?

How many racist whites get to say, "I'm not racist some of my best friends are black" because of this uncle Tom?

How come blacks don't like him?

Well apparently someone on SNL gets to say it because that's where you claim you heard it said. Not sure what it has to do with Ben Carson. By the way, whenever white people use the term "Uncle Tom" it's racist as fuck. It's actually pretty damn racist when black people use it but they get some slack cut because they're black... kinda like the N word.

Dr. Carson is a good man. He is probably the most intelligent of all the GOP candidates. I personally think he would make an exceptional president. The only real weakness I see in him is his lack of knowledge regarding foreign affairs.. which is not really a big deal... and his soft-spoken demeanor. Now some will say, Boss, how can you say his lack of knowledge on foreign affairs is not that big of a deal? It's because Ben Carson has the brain that could learn more about the subject in a couple of weeks than most people could retain in a lifetime. I wouldn't worry about anything that he doesn't know. The soft-spoken demeanor is much more of a problem for him in this day and age. In a less-polarized and less-divisive time, he would be great... but as it stands, the sharks would tear him apart. IF we could take Carson's brain and put it into Donald Trump, we'd have the perfect candidate.

My bigger concern here is... Why do people always become so fixated on skin color, on what they perceive a person with dark skin should be or how they should act... but they don't think that is being racist? You compared Carson to Herman Cain... why? Because they both happen to be black men? Is that the first thing you notice about Carson or Cain? If we cannot look at the man for who he is and what he stands for, how can we ever overcome prejudice? If we are constantly trying to establish these stereotypes of how a certain 'color' should behave, how can we overcome racism? "Uncle Tom" is a cop out... it's a way to show your prejudice and bigotry without being called out for it. Well... I am calling YOU out for it.

Come on,really?

I don't see Ben is any better or worse today than he was 6 months ago. I think he was never being considered seriously.

Next time a black runs for the republican nominee make it a Republican governor or senator. Oh yea, I forgot, there are none. So if Republicans don't ever elect Republicans to high office, don't go grab another token like Ben or Herman. It's too obvious what you are doing.

I'd say it's even more obvious what you're doing...
GOP's surprising edge on diversity - CNN.com

But nice try anyway.....racist.

How many racist whites get to say, "I'm not racist some of my best friends are black" because of this uncle Tom?

Well apparently someone on SNL gets to say it because that's where you claim you heard it said. Not sure what it has to do with Ben Carson. By the way, whenever white people use the term "Uncle Tom" it's racist as fuck. It's actually pretty damn racist when black people use it but they get some slack cut because they're black... kinda like the N word.

Dr. Carson is a good man. He is probably the most intelligent of all the GOP candidates. I personally think he would make an exceptional president. The only real weakness I see in him is his lack of knowledge regarding foreign affairs.. which is not really a big deal... and his soft-spoken demeanor. Now some will say, Boss, how can you say his lack of knowledge on foreign affairs is not that big of a deal? It's because Ben Carson has the brain that could learn more about the subject in a couple of weeks than most people could retain in a lifetime. I wouldn't worry about anything that he doesn't know. The soft-spoken demeanor is much more of a problem for him in this day and age. In a less-polarized and less-divisive time, he would be great... but as it stands, the sharks would tear him apart. IF we could take Carson's brain and put it into Donald Trump, we'd have the perfect candidate.

My bigger concern here is... Why do people always become so fixated on skin color, on what they perceive a person with dark skin should be or how they should act... but they don't think that is being racist? You compared Carson to Herman Cain... why? Because they both happen to be black men? Is that the first thing you notice about Carson or Cain? If we cannot look at the man for who he is and what he stands for, how can we ever overcome prejudice? If we are constantly trying to establish these stereotypes of how a certain 'color' should behave, how can we overcome racism? "Uncle Tom" is a cop out... it's a way to show your prejudice and bigotry without being called out for it. Well... I am calling YOU out for it.

I have always thought that knowledge of foreign affairs is overrated in a presidential candidate. The POTUS isn't supposed to know everything about everything. That's why they surround themselves with advisers. Aside from being too soft-spoken I think some of the comments Carson has made in the past have hurt him, as well as some questioning stories he has told about his past. It just came across as bizarre.

We look at guys like the kochs and try to figure out what makes them tick. They were raised by greedy whites. We get their motivation.

But then we look at carson and Cain and wonder why they would be in the anti black party. They are different than the kochs.

We're a little less surprised or curious as to why when we see rich whites in the anti black party.

Bottom line is whether I say it or blacks say it, Cain and Carson's are ignorant uncle tom's who've swallowed the same bs you have.

You think they are smart because they agree with you. But 99% of blacks are dumb you say. Because they vote democratic. That's not racist? Or is your opinion those are the self loathing racist blacks. My guess is you're ultimately the bigger racist, not me.

It's your position or feelings about the black community that make you racist and carson an uncle Tom. I understand your frustration though

I have always thought that knowledge of foreign affairs is overrated in a presidential candidate. The POTUS isn't supposed to know everything about everything. That's why they surround themselves with advisers. Aside from being too soft-spoken I think some of the comments Carson has made in the past have hurt him, as well as some questioning stories he has told about his past. It just came across as bizarre.
He had almost no qualifications to be potus let's be honest. Neither did Herman Cain. The GOP has no real blacks just some rich greedy tokens who keep in mind neither Cain or carson have even even won a governors seat or any office. Not house members, senators, governors, neither even tried to win state office. Straight to potus?

We look at guys like the kochs and try to figure out what makes them tick. They were raised by greedy whites. We get their motivation.

But then we look at carson and Cain and wonder why they would be in the anti black party. They are different than the kochs.

We're a little less surprised or curious as to why when we see rich whites in the anti black party.

Bottom line is whether I say it or blacks say it, Cain and Carson's are ignorant uncle tom's who've swallowed the same bs you have.

You think they are smart because they agree with you. But 99% of blacks are dumb you say. Because they vote democratic. That's not racist? Or is your opinion those are the self loathing racist blacks. My guess is you're ultimately the bigger racist, not me.

It's your position or feelings about the black community that make you racist and carson an uncle Tom. I understand your frustration though

What YOU do is look at everybody and apply your bigoted stereotypes to them. We see this in your posts over and over and over again. You try to pretend you are some kind of open minded free thinker but you're actually an insidious little racist asswipe who doesn't have the courage to come out of the closet.

If there has EVER been a true "anti-black party" it HAS to be the Democrats! They fought for slavery... they fought against Civil Rights. They've shackled poor black families to their failed policies for 52 years and are STILL dangling the same carrot on the same stick.

Perfect! You call them "racist whites", then call Carson an "Uncle Tom". Oh, the irony of the left. :lol:
The funny thing is, they don't even see it.

What YOU do is look at everybody and apply your bigoted stereotypes to them. We see this in your posts over and over and over again. You try to pretend you are some kind of open minded free thinker but you're actually an insidious little racist asswipe who doesn't have the courage to come out of the closet.

If there has EVER been a true "anti-black party" it HAS to be the Democrats! They fought for slavery... they fought against Civil Rights. They've shackled poor black families to their failed policies for 52 years and are STILL dangling the same carrot on the same stick.
I admit where/when I am racist. It is you who doesn't understand your entire political and social phylosophy is racist.

You say Democrats faught for slavery. That comment alone proves what an ignorant fuck you are.

And we understand the whole, "no actually it is the Democrats who's policies are racist" crap. Guess what? Blacks say FUCK YOU DOUCHE. Not all blacks, just 99% of them.

And the ones who agree with you are uncle toms. Black men are no different than white men. They can be greedy and ignorant too. Whites don't own greedy and ignorant. For that I am the least racist person you know. I understand there is NO DIFFERENCE between Carson and Koch.

George Jefferson never forgot where he came from. He was never an uncle Tom. And I find it funny you think a black person can say something a white person shouldn't say. That's very interesting. I thought we were all equal?

Perfect! You call them "racist whites", then call Carson an "Uncle Tom". Oh, the irony of the left. :lol:
The funny thing is, they don't even see it.
No you don't see it. I get what you are saying. I know black society is fucked up and they need a little GOP tough love. But they also need a little help from white society who put them in that position in the first place. They didn't land on plymouth rock, it landed on them.

I admit where/when I am racist. It is you who doesn't understand your entire political and social phylosophy is racist.

You say Democrats faught for slavery. That comment alone proves what an ignorant fuck you are.

And we understand the whole, "no actually it is the Democrats who's policies are racist" crap. Guess what? Blacks say FUCK YOU DOUCHE. Not all blacks, just 99% of them.

And the ones who agree with you are uncle toms. Black men are no different than white men. They can be greedy and ignorant too. Whites don't own greedy and ignorant. For that I am the least racist person you know. I understand there is NO DIFFERENCE between Carson and Koch.

George Jefferson never forgot where he came from. He was never an uncle Tom. And I find it funny you think a black person can say something a white person shouldn't say. That's very interesting. I thought we were all equal?

George Jefferson is a fictional character on a TV show... a stereotype. That's why you love him so much... he plays into your little bank of stereotypes you have for people. That's basically all I ever see from you... one stereotype after another.

It's historical FACT, numnuts. Except, they didn't "faught" ...they FOUGHT. ...illiterate hick!
It was Democrat-appointed justices who upheld slavery for 85 years before the Civil War. It was also Democrat-appointed justices who upheld Jim Crow laws for another century after the Civil War... a Democrat governor who defiantly stood in the schoolhouse door to prevent segregation... a Democrat police chief who turned fire hoses on protesting blacks. A prominent Democrat Senator who was a leader in the KKK.

George Jefferson is a fictional character on a TV show... a stereotype. That's why you love him so much... he plays into your little bank of stereotypes you have for people. That's basically all I ever see from you... one stereotype after another.

It's historical FACT, numnuts. Except, they didn't "faught" ...they FOUGHT. ...illiterate hick!
It was Democrat-appointed justices who upheld slavery for 85 years before the Civil War. It was also Democrat-appointed justices who upheld Jim Crow laws for another century after the Civil War... a Democrat governor who defiantly stood in the schoolhouse door to prevent segregation... a Democrat police chief who turned fire hoses on protesting blacks. A prominent Democrat Senator who was a leader in the KKK.

All you need to do is a quick google search to pull up lots of articles explaining why it is the GOP and YOU who are the racists.

Republican Racism

But you won't like the source.

All you need to do is a quick google search to pull up lots of articles explaining why it is the GOP and YOU who are the racists.

Republican Racism

Huffingandpuffington?

Republican Racism

Huffingandpuffington?
Now we know why Carson did so badly. Cruz is a fucking liar!

Carson accuses Cruz camp of spreading false rumors on campaign suspension

Republican presidential hopeful Ben Carson on Tuesday pointedly accused Ted Cruz’s campaign of spreading false rumors during the Iowa caucuses claiming the retired neurosurgeon was suspending his bid, in a coordinated effort to seal Cruz’s victory Monday night.
The stunning charge came as a Carson spokesman declared, “There has never been a more tainted victory in the Iowa caucuses.”
This is how dumb Republican voters are. They can be easily lied to. EASILY. And they'll vote for a liar who claims to be religious.

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Carson accuses Cruz camp of spreading false rumors on campaign suspension | Fox News
I love it! Ben Carson now knows what it is like to have white people spread lies about him and have it cost him a job. It may not be racism but it's still evil liars running the party. I LOVE IT! Ha ha Ben, you stupid uncle tom.
[/FONT]

Man....... The propagandists just lead you around by the nose ring, eh, silly boob?

I love the way you responded to my factual instances of Democrats being racists through history by posting a left-wing smear piece in HuffPo! Sorry, but left-wing goobs writing for left-wing smear rags don't change actual historic events.

And you're right... the Carson/Cruz flap isn't racism... it's politics. You see, in the GOP we can focus on what the candidates have to say instead of obsessing with their skin color like Democrats. Of course, Joe Biden explained why you guys liked Obama so much... he was clean and didn't talk black.

Forum List

Back