BB17

James won endurance. He put Shelli and Clay up, the entire house loves it and they are getting ready to play veto tonight. James told everyone to leave the noms the same if they win. Clay asked everyone to take Shelli down if they win and he will take her off the block if he wins it.

Shelli was crying her eyes out when she went on the block because they will be separated for two months and it is breaking her heart. Can't wait to see who wins this pov and for Thursday

Steve is weird.
Meanwhile, I am sick of looking at Vanessa. Glad Clay is gone, but Shellie is just as bad. I'm hoping Becky grows a pair and slaps Shellie up with Vanessa.

Steve is weird.
Meanwhile, I am sick of looking at Vanessa. Glad Clay is gone, but Shellie is just as bad. I'm hoping Becky grows a pair and slaps Shellie up with Vanessa.
Shelli and Steve are going on the block. Vanessa is being backdoored this week. Everyone finally hates her as much as I do. More than Shelli even.

Also, there's a double eviction this week.

Steve is weird.
Shelli and Steve are going on the block. Vanessa is being backdoored this week. Everyone finally hates her as much as I do. More than Shelli even.

Also, there's a double eviction this week.
Really? COOL!!

I get a kick out of Meg. I'd like to see her and Jackie or Becky win. Second choice is Liz & Julia. I want to see Shelli gone. John annoys me. So does James' silly head gear. And I simply don't like Vanessa.

They picked players and played for POV. Steve won POV so he'll be taking himself off the block unless asshole Vanessa somehow talks him into keeping himself on the block. Vanessa is already running around the house trying to find out whether she is the one going up. She is but everyone is telling her she isn't. Shit's gettin real :lol:

I don't know which ones I loathe more...Shelli, Vanessa or Liz. No. Wait. Steve. He's sooo creepy. Hmm. For now, i will focus on hoping either shel or van goes. I'm leaning towards van cuz I'm sick of her googly eyes.

Actually, I like none of them but I especially HATE vanessa. Tired of her googly eyes, tired of her manipulations, tired of the idiots not seeing her as a major threat. The only one I DO like is James but I fear he won't get much further.

I think Johnny is one to cheer for but he may be going to the JH this week. Vanessa called him into the room off the bathroom to talk. He kind of said no, I don't need to talk. She persuaded him to come and sit so he did. She started in on her usual oh I can help you and I want to work with you. He just cut her off. He said I don't like you, I don't like the way you always cry and yell at everybody. She just sat there looking at him but she tried again and he said no again.

She just got up and walked right up to the HOH and started lying about the conversation. He followed her and told her how sketchy she was talking to him then running right up there. She asked him to wait outside until she was done.

Nobody likes Vanessa so everyone is gonna want to take her to the end. That's what I see happening. I wish the dumb twins would take one of them down and backdoor Vanessa. Can't stand that thing.

Forum List

Back