BB17

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
drifter I was just at my BB site to see what is going on and saw a reference to a gal who was trying to get on this season. She is saying it wasn't meant to be but everyone thinks she may be trying to throw us off. Hope she makes it, really funny. Go to my link and listen to Bella mealtdowns:

utopia bella s meltdown - YouTube

The Ryan Reynolds look alike is cute. Audrey (trans-woman) said she wants to play the game like she's Dexter, she's going to be a vixen. I usually don't like that type but we will see if she plays the game well.

The short Cowboy is going to powertrip I can already tell :lol:

The Ryan Reynolds look alike is cute. Audrey (trans-woman) said she wants to play the game like she's Dexter, she's going to be a vixen. I usually don't like that type but we will see if she plays the game well.

The feeds are playing that music and they have the fish tank up. Getting close. :)

The feeds are playing that music and they have the fish tank up. Getting close. :)

I know, they are supposed to be up after tonight's airing correct?

I know, they are supposed to be up after tonight's airing correct?
Not sure, they said 9:45 but that could be Pacific time.

Holy crap day 1 on the feeds and an HG is already Crying and missing home. WTF?!
This group is really getting into the strategy. I finally found out who the twin is. I learned something today. :)

Forum List

Back