BB17

Julie is sucking her ass, is why. It's sickening.
I think Julie was very direct with her. Audrey has this weird thing where she'll say well they said I did this, and I did... It's hard not to like her when she's being real like that.

I can see how Audrey would do what she did after thinking about it. The entire house was against her for almost the entire game. She failed. It's hard trying to make nice with a bunch of people once they already hate you. You begin to blow them off and caring about it gets to be less and less.

Glad she's gone. Now on to getting Austin out and as it turns out, he is the target for the backdoor this week.

I think Julie was very direct with her. Audrey has this weird thing where she'll say well they said I did this, and I did... It's hard not to like her when she's being real like that.

I can see how Audrey would do what she did after thinking about it. The entire house was against her for almost the entire game. She failed. It's hard trying to make nice with a bunch of people once they already hate you. You begin to blow them off and caring about it gets to be less and less.

Glad she's gone. Now on to getting Austin out and as it turns out, he is the target for the backdoor this week.

Austin will leave this week and then the twins will be the next target then steve. After that the game will start to be more exciting in that we don't know who will win and what alliances will form.

The next couple weeks will be predictable and somewhat boring.

The twins seems ok. I like James still...and Jason is growing on me. John is great, but I can't handle his voice. I don't much like the rest in the house.

The twins seems ok. I like James still...and Jason is growing on me. John is great, but I can't handle his voice. I don't much like the rest in the house.

Jason has a better social game than John. I think Shelli, Vanessa and Jackie are really playing the "game" best.

I like the twins but Liz's plan to flirt for strategy isn't going to take her far.

James had a hard life growing up in foster care until being adopted as a teen, even though he can be vulgar and goes too far sometimes in sex talk, I think he has a soft heart. But I will pick Jason over James for now.

This cast isn't that bad really compared to other years. I don't really hate anyone Audrey was the one I liked the least and she's gone.

I'd like to see Becky and John do more in scheming and winning.

Austin will leave this week and then the twins will be the next target then steve. After that the game will start to be more exciting in that we don't know who will win and what alliances will form.

The next couple weeks will be predictable and somewhat boring.
I just learned something abut Jackie that's interesting. Her dad is retired now but he was the commander of the LAPD. He ran the whole West side of LA. Her Mom is a Sargent in the LAPD.

She talked about it to sort of reinforce what loyalty and confidentiality means to her. She said her whole life they stressed how important it was to keep things that need to be confidential.

Just and interesting little factoid that she talked to Vanessa about.

Here's some interesting factoids about different hg's

James was raised in boys homes up into his teen years and then was adopted.

James spent the first part of his life being raised in a boys’ home in South Carolina after his mother passed away from cancer and his father was unable to care for him. In his early teens, he was adopted by a Caucasian family and has called them mom and dad since. James loves his southern roots and served six years in the armed forces.

Meet the HG Get Real LOL

Born and raised in Miami, Liz has become a mainstay on the Miami nightlife circuit. More than just a pretty face, Liz is known as a bit of a brainiac, having graduated cum-laude, but still spends plenty of time keeping up on pop culture. When it comes to dating, Liz wears her heart on her sleeve and is a true romantic looking for love. It will be a little difficult for her to separate the game from her personal feelings, but she’s well aware that her sultry, raspy voice and stunning looks can work magic with the men. Liz realizes she can come off intimidating and girls can be catty, so she plans on working extra hard on her relationships with the other girls in the house and hopefully be more of a friend, instead of a threat.

Here's some interesting factoids about different hg's

James was raised in boys homes up into his teen years and then was adopted.

James spent the first part of his life being raised in a boys’ home in South Carolina after his mother passed away from cancer and his father was unable to care for him. In his early teens, he was adopted by a Caucasian family and has called them mom and dad since. James loves his southern roots and served six years in the armed forces.

Meet the HG Get Real LOL

Born and raised in Miami, Liz has become a mainstay on the Miami nightlife circuit. More than just a pretty face, Liz is known as a bit of a brainiac, having graduated cum-laude, but still spends plenty of time keeping up on pop culture. When it comes to dating, Liz wears her heart on her sleeve and is a true romantic looking for love. It will be a little difficult for her to separate the game from her personal feelings, but she’s well aware that her sultry, raspy voice and stunning looks can work magic with the men. Liz realizes she can come off intimidating and girls can be catty, so she plans on working extra hard on her relationships with the other girls in the house and hopefully be more of a friend, instead of a threat.
I didn't think Liz was particularly smart especially letting Austin paw all over her all the time but it's nice to know she really is. Vanessa says she feels protective of the twins because Austin is such a big mouth. He is the reason everyone knows about the twins now.

Jason has a better social game than John. I think Shelli, Vanessa and Jackie are really playing the "game" best.

I like the twins but Liz's plan to flirt for strategy isn't going to take her far.

James had a hard life growing up in foster care until being adopted as a teen, even though he can be vulgar and goes too far sometimes in sex talk, I think he has a soft heart. But I will pick Jason over James for now.

This cast isn't that bad really compared to other years. I don't really hate anyone Audrey was the one I liked the least and she's gone.

I'd like to see Becky and John do more in scheming and winning.
John's getting downtime this week. He's been on the block every week and it finally dawned on Shelli that it will eventually start pissing him off. He's just quietly sitting there thinking. Hope he's thinking about how to move forward. There's just no way they can even entertain the idea of getting John out after all he's done for everyone. Final four at least for him, I'm predicting.

Sigh. And this group is like last years. NONE know how to say BUTTON. They all say Buh-un. Drives be bugshit.

[...]

I didn't think Liz was particularly smart especially letting Austin paw all over her all the time but it's nice to know she really is.
Liz is a little femme fatale and she's having fun toying with Austin, who clearly is completely taken with her. The problem is Austin is a very big, very strange fellow who obviously has no experience with women and has proclaimed his love for Liz. So I hope for Austin's sake she doesn't decide to turn her little game into a Samson and Delilah play.

[...]

I didn't think Liz was particularly smart especially letting Austin paw all over her all the time but it's nice to know she really is.
Liz is a little femme fatale and she's having fun toying with Austin, who clearly is completely taken with her. The problem is Austin is a very big, very strange fellow who obviously has no experience with women and has proclaimed his love for Liz. So I hope for Austin's sake she doesn't decide to turn her little game into a Samson and Delilah play.
She already has, she knows he would fall on his sword for her. She's a Ho.

John will probably win because he is the favorite of everyone. But I am liking Jason more than John.
He tried to flip Clay and Shelli last night. Didn't work. Vanessa should have followed through with Austin or Liz.

This endurance has Johnny Mack's name all over it. It would be funny if Jackie or Meg won too.

Forum List

Back