Mad Max: Fury Road... is OUTSTANDING!!!

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
You know what sucks about movies? Dialogue, and scenes where nothing is happening.

And thus, Mad Max was born!

Fucking post-apocalyptic ACTION getting thrust at your face for 2 HOURS!!! Go watch it! I'm not sure Max speaks any more than about 20 sentences or so. Far less than the amount of people he kills!

TOS rating: 5/5 stars

I have to agree. The costumes alone made the movie badass...throw in the vehicles and fire breathing guitars and you got some rock star shit going on. I love the scene where she loses the enemies in a sand storm. The one negative thing I will say is Mad Max himself, he was kind of underwhelming. Aside for that the movie rocked.

I'll check that one out. After watching fury road I'm interested in seeing the old ones.

you need to watch them in order....not backwards....mad max first....the road warrior then the thunderdome....

i think mel would be a bit long in the tooth to be playing an action hero....

now a bit of trivia....the last major scene where the truck plows thru everything.....they expected the stun driver to be hurt and he had to agree not to eat 12 hours prior to the scene in case he had to go into surgery for injuries...the stunt went without a flaw...

Forum List

Back