BB17

Audrey got backdoored and she went into the DR, stayed there for six hours, came out and went to the have not room and hasn't come out much at all since. The HGs were allowed to take food to her so she may have been dehydrated from the slop.

Everyone is wondering if she'll have to show up for the eviction. Yowza!

Audrey got backdoored and she went into the DR, stayed there for six hours, came out and went to the have not room and hasn't come out much at all since. The HGs were allowed to take food to her so she may have been dehydrated from the slop.

She's throwing a tantrum because she couldn't control the house.

Austin is getting creepier by the week, they should evict him next week.

Then after that Steve. :lol:

He's gotta go. I don't want Austin in the Jury House. Hope the twins go far and Johnny but the other alliance has to start winning.

He's gotta go. I don't want Austin in the Jury House. Hope the twins go far and Johnny but the other alliance has to start winning.

I think one of the twins likes Johnny mac and he likes them. Austin should go next week and after that then Steve.

I wouldn't mind seeing Jason, Jackie and James start winning and scare Shelli, Vanessa and Clay. :lol:

While those groups target each other Johnny Mac and the twins align ;)

I think one of the twins likes Johnny mac and he likes them. Austin should go next week and after that then Steve.

I wouldn't mind seeing Jason, Jackie and James start winning and scare Shelli, Vanessa and Clay. :lol:

What are they doing with the twins? Everyone knows about them.

I know but they for them to both be in the house they ave to survive next weeks eviction. I think Austin needs to get booted this week. Next week maybe get rid of Steve.

I know but they for them to both be in the house they ave to survive next weeks eviction. I think Austin needs to get booted this week. Next week maybe get rid of Steve.
Audrey is going this week though.

Yeah she is basically gone. I just mean whoever wins tonight I hope they send Austin packing. It's just gross to watch Austin molest the twins seriously, something is wrong with him.

Yeah she is basically gone. I just mean whoever wins tonight I hope they send Austin packing. It's just gross to watch Austin molest the twins seriously, something is wrong with him.
Liz lets him though. Everytime they sit down together, he's always pawing her and she just sits there like a dummy. Julia doesn't get that close to him.

Liz lets him though. Everytime they sit down together, he's always pawing her and she just sits there like a dummy. Julia doesn't get that close to him.

I think she kind of feels stuck because he could blow up her game and make people paranoid and want to evict her before Julia gets in. She's kind of in a tough spot. But beyond that at the start of the show he had a girlfriend so I guess he suddenly doesn't :lol:

Anyway I like Jason a lot he's funny. I am excited to see what happens after Audrey is gone. I dont hate any of the houseguests this year, but Audrey was the one I wanted most to leave so that's good.

I think she kind of feels stuck because he could blow up her game and make people paranoid and want to evict her before Julia gets in. She's kind of in a tough spot. But beyond that at the start of the show he had a girlfriend so I guess he suddenly doesn't :lol:

Anyway I like Jason a lot he's funny. I am excited to see what happens after Audrey is gone. I dont hate any of the houseguests this year, but Audrey was the one I wanted most to leave so that's good.
I want to see how she handles tonight.

Me too, she's a trip, super entitled diva! :lol:

I don't know how she's going to answer Julie's questions. Audrey was allowed to eat and sleep on the floor instead of the have not chairs because she was gonna get a penalty nom anyway and also she was put on the block. She also knows she's going home. Julie should ask her why she shouldn't have to give some of that stipend back because she basically quit playing when things got tough.

I don't know how she's going to answer Julie's questions. Audrey was allowed to eat and sleep on the floor instead of the have not chairs because she was gonna get a penalty nom anyway and also she was put on the block. She also knows she's going home. Julie should ask her why she shouldn't have to give some of that stipend back because she basically quit playing when things got tough.

So many people want to get on that show, Audrey is really ungrateful.

So many people want to get on that show, Audrey is really ungrateful.
Another 45 minutes.

Forum List

Back