Batshit Crazy Republicans Part 1: The Despicable Rep.Steven King

Steven King represents the dark underbelly of this Nations dark and shameful racist past, while at the same time, embracing the Neo Fascist and white supremacy that is gripping the landscape currently. I would like to know who will defend him and why.

This piece was written prior to the midterms and guess what ..? The scum won. My heart bleeds for the America that we could and should be but, sadly, we are not.

Rep. Steve King Goes Full White Nationalist In Interview With Austrian Site | HuffPost
T
he interview, published in September, came to HuffPost’s attention this week. In his conversation with Sommerfeld, King discussed his belief in the superiority of European culture over others. He talked fearfully of falling fertility rates in the West and spoke at length about his belief that Europe and America are threatened by Muslim and Latino immigration.

If we don’t defend Western civilization, then we will become subjugated by the people who are the enemies of faith, the enemies of justice,” King said.

The interview is remarkable, capturing a sitting U.S. congressman completely fluent in modern white nationalist talking points just weeks before an election he is favored to win.

Enemies of what faith, King? Your faith? Are you not an enemy of their faith?

King’s conversation with Sommerfeld largely revolves around the paranoid idea of the Great Replacement — the belief that mass migration, particularly from Muslim-majority countries, is an extinction-level event for white European culture and identity. Or as he put it in the interview, a “slow-motion cultural suicide.”

I am of white European culture but given the reality history, I se, the best path e nothing very special or superior about it. In fact, I believe that the best-the only path- to peace is a blending of cultures and religions which will reduce conflict, fear and promote understanding of each other. But there is the is hope:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...g-white-supremacy_us_5c3901e1e4b0922a21d4e49b

The National Review was more explicit. “Dump Steve King,” read a headline on a piece from the site’s editors, who said the congressman “tars all conservatives with his irresponsibility.” Another right-wing site, The Daily Caller, shied away from calling King out but noted that he “has a long history of racially insensitive and anti-immigrant comments.”

As the backlash grew, King attempted to clarify his stance with a follow-up statement, saying that he “rejects” the label of white supremacy and simply considers himself a nationalist. (Much like the president.)

Congressional Republicans responded with varying force.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) and Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) called King’s initial language “reckless, wrong” and “abhorrent and racist,” respectively.

House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) described King’s first comments as “offensive,” but praised his clarifying statement. “I think it was important that he rejected that kind of evil,” Scalise said.

King’s fellow Iowans, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R) and Sen. Joni Ernst (R), also spoke out against him.

You accuse him of racism.

Racism is the belief that the races have inherent differences and that that makes one of the better or worse than others.

Nothing in your op supports your accusation.

Believing that one's CULTURE is superior, or deserves to be protected, is not racism.

Offer supporting evidence for your very serious accusation or apologize for your false accusation against Republicans.

We could see right here at the USMB that Stephen King is actually a typical Republican. He’s average for the party. His feelings are their feelings.

Steven King represents the dark underbelly of this Nations dark and shameful racist past, while at the same time, embracing the Neo Fascist and white supremacy that is gripping the landscape currently. I would like to know who will defend him and why.

This piece was written prior to the midterms and guess what ..? The scum won. My heart bleeds for the America that we could and should be but, sadly, we are not.

Rep. Steve King Goes Full White Nationalist In Interview With Austrian Site | HuffPost
T
he interview, published in September, came to HuffPost’s attention this week. In his conversation with Sommerfeld, King discussed his belief in the superiority of European culture over others. He talked fearfully of falling fertility rates in the West and spoke at length about his belief that Europe and America are threatened by Muslim and Latino immigration.

If we don’t defend Western civilization, then we will become subjugated by the people who are the enemies of faith, the enemies of justice,” King said.

The interview is remarkable, capturing a sitting U.S. congressman completely fluent in modern white nationalist talking points just weeks before an election he is favored to win.

King’s conversation with Sommerfeld largely revolves around the paranoid idea of the Great Replacement — the belief that mass migration, particularly from Muslim-majority countries, is an extinction-level event for white European culture and identity. Or as he put it in the interview, a “slow-motion cultural suicide.”

I am of white European culture but given the reality history, I se, the best path e nothing very special or superior about it. In fact, I believe that the best-the only path- to peace is a blending of cultures and religions which will reduce conflict, fear and promote understanding of each other. But there is the is hope:

Conservatives Are Starting To Turn On White Supremacist Congressman Steve King | HuffPost

The National Review was more explicit. “Dump Steve King,” read a headline on a piece from the site’s editors, who said the congressman “tars all conservatives with his irresponsibility.” Another right-wing site, The Daily Caller, shied away from calling King out but noted that he “has a long history of racially insensitive and anti-immigrant comments.”

As the backlash grew, King attempted to clarify his stance with a follow-up statement, saying that he “rejects” the label of white supremacy and simply considers himself a nationalist. (Much like the president.)

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) and Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) called King’s initial language “reckless, wrong” and “abhorrent and racist,” respectively.

House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) described King’s first comments as “offensive,” but praised his clarifying statement. “I think it was important that he rejected that kind of evil,” Scalise said.

King’s fellow Iowans, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R) and Sen. Joni Ernst (R), also spoke out against him.
Ummmm why is every other race openly racist toward whites, but whites can’t talk about race? Lol so confused.. it’s why we have free speech

5d6a9f64a1b9fcc5e326e163df60d7a8.jpg
Mean while democrats have urban slave plantations! Housing, feeding, health care for blacks only if you produce votes for them.. if you don’t you get lynched like Candace Owens did this summer.. she was surrounded by kkk democrats

We could see right here at the USMB that Stephen King is actually a typical Republican. He’s average for the party. His feelings are their feelings.

The ProgresivePolePuffer can’t articulate what it is EXACTLY that King said that has him all twisted up.....Can you?

T

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...g-white-supremacy_us_5c3901e1e4b0922a21d4e49b

I dunno, I really liked the Shawshank redemption.

Another RegressiveParasite cut/pasted agitprop thread...

Literally did it 3 times in 1 thread. I suppose it's better than 3 threads of the same stupid bullshit, but I don't waste time reading it's asinine bullshit anyway.

The ProgresivePolePuffer can’t articulate what it is EXACTLY that King said that has him all twisted up.....Can you?
The fact that you can't understand the issues here is just further testament to you bigotry and ignorance and intellectual deficits

Update!!

House GOP Leader: ‘Action Will Be Taken’ On Steve King Over White Supremacist Remark | HuffPost

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) on Sunday said “action will be taken” against Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) over his recent comments to The New York Times questioning why terms such as “white supremacist” and “white nationalist” are considered offensive.

McCarthy said on CBS’ “Face The Nation” that he will meet with King on Monday to discuss the veteran lawmaker’s future in the Republican Party.

″That language has no place in America,” McCarthy said on the program. “That is not the America that I know. And it’s most definitely not the party of Lincoln.”

He continued, “Action will be taken. I’m having a serious conversation with Congressman Steve King on his future and role in this Republican Party.”

The fact that you can't understand the issues here is just further testament to you bigotry and ignorance and intellectual deficits
Your cornering people who have done you no wrong. You are the empowered here. Not the other way around.

I also pointed out the obvious fact that nothing he said in the OP, actually fit the dictionary definition of racism, and asked you to support your serious claim.

Or to apologize to US republicans.

So far you have done neither.

Hint: A white guy talking about white people, is not racism. Neither is thinking your culture deserves to be protected.

This is not a rhetorical question. I want to hear your answer.

Cocaine Mitch McConell calls for King's resignation! “Representative King’s statements are unwelcome & unworthy of his elected position. If he doesn’t understand why ‘white supremacy’ is offensive, he should find another line of work.”

White pride is not equal to pride expressed by minorities. There is a completely different connotation.

To be proud of the color of one's skin is equally racist and absurd, regardless of what that color is. In fact, it is rather blatantly racist to suggest that members of some races are in any way more or less justified than members of other races, in being proud of their race.

There is a distinct difference between feeling pride and believing superiority.

T

Conservatives Are Starting To Turn On White Supremacist Congressman Steve King | HuffPost

He's right 100%,you and any pieces of shit like you are just showing the world you are 100% anti white racists. His ONLY bad thing he has done is apologize for telling the truth.

LOL
That's some dumb shit.
No one can be a racist against their own race, dope.

T

If you don’t believe that European culture is better than most others, why don’t you move to another culture, like Africa or the Middle East?
Those are cultures? :71:

T

He's right 100%,you and any pieces of shit like you are just showing the world you are 100% anti white racists. His ONLY bad thing he has done is apologize for telling the truth.

LOL
That's some dumb shit.
No one can be a racist against their own race, dope.

Netandyahoo said Rahm Emmanual was a "self loathing Jew."

T

I could post a shit ton of racist quotes from prominent Democrats but you loons worship people like LBJ and Robert Bird. So its a waste of time to remind people like yourself that while Republicans may have a very small racist group, there was a time when the majority of Democrats where.

Forum List

Back