Batshit Crazy Republicans Part 1: The Despicable Rep.Steven King

Steven King represents the dark underbelly of this Nations dark and shameful racist past, while at the same time, embracing the Neo Fascist and white supremacy that is gripping the landscape currently. I would like to know who will defend him and why.

This piece was written prior to the midterms and guess what ..? The scum won. My heart bleeds for the America that we could and should be but, sadly, we are not.

Rep. Steve King Goes Full White Nationalist In Interview With Austrian Site | HuffPost
T
he interview, published in September, came to HuffPost’s attention this week. In his conversation with Sommerfeld, King discussed his belief in the superiority of European culture over others. He talked fearfully of falling fertility rates in the West and spoke at length about his belief that Europe and America are threatened by Muslim and Latino immigration.

If we don’t defend Western civilization, then we will become subjugated by the people who are the enemies of faith, the enemies of justice,” King said.

The interview is remarkable, capturing a sitting U.S. congressman completely fluent in modern white nationalist talking points just weeks before an election he is favored to win.

Enemies of what faith, King? Your faith? Are you not an enemy of their faith?

King’s conversation with Sommerfeld largely revolves around the paranoid idea of the Great Replacement — the belief that mass migration, particularly from Muslim-majority countries, is an extinction-level event for white European culture and identity. Or as he put it in the interview, a “slow-motion cultural suicide.”

I am of white European culture but given the reality history, I se, the best path e nothing very special or superior about it. In fact, I believe that the best-the only path- to peace is a blending of cultures and religions which will reduce conflict, fear and promote understanding of each other. But there is the is hope:

Conservatives Are Starting To Turn On White Supremacist Congressman Steve King | HuffPost

The National Review was more explicit. “Dump Steve King,” read a headline on a piece from the site’s editors, who said the congressman “tars all conservatives with his irresponsibility.” Another right-wing site, The Daily Caller, shied away from calling King out but noted that he “has a long history of racially insensitive and anti-immigrant comments.”

As the backlash grew, King attempted to clarify his stance with a follow-up statement, saying that he “rejects” the label of white supremacy and simply considers himself a nationalist. (Much like the president.)

Congressional Republicans responded with varying force.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) and Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) called King’s initial language “reckless, wrong” and “abhorrent and racist,” respectively.

House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) described King’s first comments as “offensive,” but praised his clarifying statement. “I think it was important that he rejected that kind of evil,” Scalise said.

King’s fellow Iowans, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R) and Sen. Joni Ernst (R), also spoke out against him.
I could post a shit ton of racist quotes from prominent Democrats but you loons worship people like LBJ and Robert Bird. So its a waste of time to remind people like yourself that while Republicans may have a very small racist group, there was a time when the majority of Democrats where.
You don't have to remind anybody about the history of the Democratic Party. But apparently, we have to remind you that the racists fled the Democratic party like rats from a sinking ship when we embraced civil rights. Oh, and, they found sanctuary among the Republicans .

Steven King represents the dark underbelly of this Nations dark and shameful racist past, while at the same time, embracing the Neo Fascist and white supremacy that is gripping the landscape currently. I would like to know who will defend him and why.

This piece was written prior to the midterms and guess what ..? The scum won. My heart bleeds for the America that we could and should be but, sadly, we are not.

Rep. Steve King Goes Full White Nationalist In Interview With Austrian Site | HuffPost
T
he interview, published in September, came to HuffPost’s attention this week. In his conversation with Sommerfeld, King discussed his belief in the superiority of European culture over others. He talked fearfully of falling fertility rates in the West and spoke at length about his belief that Europe and America are threatened by Muslim and Latino immigration.

If we don’t defend Western civilization, then we will become subjugated by the people who are the enemies of faith, the enemies of justice,” King said.

The interview is remarkable, capturing a sitting U.S. congressman completely fluent in modern white nationalist talking points just weeks before an election he is favored to win.

King’s conversation with Sommerfeld largely revolves around the paranoid idea of the Great Replacement — the belief that mass migration, particularly from Muslim-majority countries, is an extinction-level event for white European culture and identity. Or as he put it in the interview, a “slow-motion cultural suicide.”

I am of white European culture but given the reality history, I se, the best path e nothing very special or superior about it. In fact, I believe that the best-the only path- to peace is a blending of cultures and religions which will reduce conflict, fear and promote understanding of each other. But there is the is hope:

Conservatives Are Starting To Turn On White Supremacist Congressman Steve King | HuffPost

The National Review was more explicit. “Dump Steve King,” read a headline on a piece from the site’s editors, who said the congressman “tars all conservatives with his irresponsibility.” Another right-wing site, The Daily Caller, shied away from calling King out but noted that he “has a long history of racially insensitive and anti-immigrant comments.”

As the backlash grew, King attempted to clarify his stance with a follow-up statement, saying that he “rejects” the label of white supremacy and simply considers himself a nationalist. (Much like the president.)

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) and Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) called King’s initial language “reckless, wrong” and “abhorrent and racist,” respectively.

House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) described King’s first comments as “offensive,” but praised his clarifying statement. “I think it was important that he rejected that kind of evil,” Scalise said.

King’s fellow Iowans, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R) and Sen. Joni Ernst (R), also spoke out against him.
He's right 100%,you and any pieces of shit like you are just showing the world you are 100% anti white racists. His ONLY bad thing he has done is apologize for telling the truth.
Right! The old WHITE guy hates whites. Fucking brilliant. I hate racists. How fucking stupid are you anyway?

We could see right here at the USMB that Stephen King is actually a typical Republican. He’s average for the party. His feelings are their feelings.

The ProgresivePolePuffer can’t articulate what it is EXACTLY that King said that has him all twisted up.....Can you?
The fact that you can't understand the issues here is just further testament to you bigotry and ignorance and intellectual deficits

I also pointed out the obvious fact that nothing he said in the OP, actually fit the dictionary definition of racism, and asked you to support your serious claim.

Or to apologize to US republicans.

So far you have done neither.

Hint: A white guy talking about white people, is not racism. Neither is thinking your culture deserves to be protected.

This is not a rhetorical question. I want to hear your answer.
I don't give a rats hind parts about anybody's dictionary definition of racism. It is apparent that he considers the Caucasian race superior by many thigs that he's said. You are either in denial, or more likely lying and complicit.

T

I could post a shit ton of racist quotes from prominent Democrats but you loons worship people like LBJ and Robert Bird. So its a waste of time to remind people like yourself that while Republicans may have a very small racist group, there was a time when the majority of Democrats where.
You don't have to remind anybody about the history of the Democratic Party. But apparently, we have to remind you that the racists fled the Democratic party like rats from a sinking ship when we embraced civil rights. Oh, and, they found sanctuary among the Republicans .
Yes you do have to be reminded and the party's switched sides is bullshit the South didn't become majority Republican until the 80's.

T

The democrats voted AGAINST the civil rights act dumb ass.

T

The 57 States Party had a genuine KKK Grand Kleagle as their "Conscious of the Senate"

Please GFY

T

Congressional Republicans responded with varying force.Were Republicans really the party of civil rights in the 1960s? | Harry J Enten

The democrats voted AGAINST the civil rights act dumb ass.
Not quite that simple dumb ass:

Were Republicans really the party of civil rights in the 1960s? | Harry J Enten

You don't need to know too much history to understand that the South from the civil war to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 tended to be opposed to minority rights. This factor was separate from party identification or ideology. We can easily control for this variable by breaking up the voting by those states that were part of the confederacy and those that were not.

regioncivlrights.jpeg

You can see that geography was far more predictive of voting coalitions on the Civil Rights than party affiliation. What linked Dirksen and Mansfield was the fact that they weren't from the south. In fact, 90% of members of Congress from states (or territories) that were part of the Union voted in favor of the act, while less than 10% of members of Congress from the old Confederate states voted for it. This 80pt difference between regions is far greater than the 15pt difference between parties.

But what happens when we control for both party affiliation and region? As Sean Trende noted earlier this year, "sometimes relationships become apparent only after you control for other factors".

bothcivilrights.jpeg

I'm not sure if you really want to talk about "batshit crazy." You know: "glass houses" and "rocks" and stuff.

af2f7712595b50d23fe652815111a6f0.png
ri

Thank you for that brilliant and cogent commentary on racism and Republican party . It's apparent that you are a scholar of the highest order. As always, you strive to raise the level of intellectual discourse and quality of interaction on the USMB. May the Goddesses bless you always
Thank you for that

Quit being a pathological liar. The Republican party under President Trump has done far more for black and Hispanic American citizens, than Obama ever dreamed of.

I know it feels all safe and warm in that little 9' by 12' echo chamber you live in, but try coming outside once in awhile, to see what it's like in the real world. You might even have an epiphany.
Obama lowered the unemployment rate by a larger percentage reduction than Trump ever dreamed of -- also, Obama never pandered to white supremacists, which is something blacks and Hispanics tend to not like about Trump.

T

Batshit crazy is when whites hate whites for being whites
Batshit crazy is when a man thinks his penis belongs in another mans anus
Batshit crazy is when a man looks down at a penis and calls himself a woman.
Batshit crazy is when Americans put wetbacks ahead of their own countrymen
Batshit crazy is when grown men think other grown men should pay for their existence.
FUCK, come to think of it...you Mexicrats are batshit fucking crazy to the nth degree.
You must be one of those LBJ Democrat we hear so much about.

T

I'm a white nationalist. I am your enemy. All day, every day.
You must be one of those LBJ Democrats we hear so much about.

And if retards like you are the face of WNs, we have nothing to worry about.

T

You're the party of slavery supporter, jackass. Not Steve King.
Slavery supporter like the man below? Tell me something, fuckwit. Do you think he has more in common with modern Republlicans like Steve King, or with modern liberal Democrats?

klansman-with-cross-flag-gun.jpg

Steven King represents the slimy underbelly of this Nations dark and shameful racist past, while at the same time, embracing the Neo Fascist and white supremacy that is gripping the landscape currently. I would like to know who will defend him and why.

T

King is remarkably progressive compared his demonic opposition.

If you have a problem with white Representatives representing their white constituencies and discussing problems that white people face then you are unequivocally a racist.

Without the ability for white identity politics to be included alongside all other types of identity politics there is no equality.

Spoken like someone who hasn't been fooled by the leftist's propaganda. King's opposition as well as the opposition to the Republican Party is truly demonic. They (the left, the liberals, the Democrat Party) wish to perpetuate the myth that all minorities in this country are "victims."

That's the only way they can keep them on the Democratic plantation, where they sedately settle for the crumbs that the left gives them. Were it not for the left's insistence that minorities continue to be entangled in the web of social and economic government entitlement such as welfare, housing, free telephones, and other forms of modern-day slavery, I would gather that far more minorities would pull themselves out of the quagmire of poverty and make something of themselves.

Those Democrats have a lot to lose: If the minorities in this country ever get wind of how Democratic policies have kept them poor, ignorant, and dependent, those Democrats would all be lined up against some wall and summarily shot. That's one more reason why they see President Trump as a threat: he doesn't buy the official line of crap the Democrats have been pushing for decades. President Trump's vision of America is a great country where all people no matter what race, sex, economic, or political leaning have the same opportunity to succeed.

Whether or not the entire Republican Party has embraced President Trump's successful policies is irrelevant. This is now the Trump Party, and those old throwback Republicans who embrace the ideals of the progressive left had better damned well get on board with this President, lest they too become the old obsolete dinosaurs as the Democrat Party has doomed itself to become

Conservatives and Republicans are condemning King's remarks.

Ted Cruz was on Meet the Press this weekend condemning King as well.

You accuse him of racism.

Racism is the belief that the races have inherent differences and that that makes one of the better or worse than others.

Nothing in your op supports your accusation.

Believing that one's CULTURE is superior, or deserves to be protected, is not racism.

Offer supporting evidence for your very serious accusation or apologize for your false accusation against Republicans.

Defending Western civilization doesn't make you a racist. Western civilization is awesome.

Wondering when "white nationalist" became a pejorative means you are a racist or a moron.

T

Slavery supporter like the man below? Tell me something, fuckwit. Do you think he has more in common with modern Republlicans like Steve King, or with modern liberal Democrats?

Byrd was a sitting senator and a member of the KKK remind me which party HE was in?

Steven King represents the slimy underbelly of this Nations dark and shameful racist past, while at the same time, embracing the Neo Fascist and white supremacy that is gripping the landscape currently. I would like to know who will defend him and why.

T

King is remarkably progressive compared his demonic opposition.

If you have a problem with white Representatives representing their white constituencies and discussing problems that white people face then you are unequivocally a racist.

Without the ability for white identity politics to be included alongside all other types of identity politics there is no equality.

Spoken like someone who hasn't been fooled by the leftist's propaganda. King's opposition as well as the opposition to the Republican Party is truly demonic. They (the left, the liberals, the Democrat Party) wish to perpetuate the myth that all minorities in this country are "victims."

That's the only way they can keep them on the Democratic plantation, where they sedately settle for the crumbs that the left gives them. Were it not for the left's insistence that minorities continue to be entangled in the web of social and economic government entitlement such as welfare, housing, free telephones, and other forms of modern-day slavery, I would gather that far more minorities would pull themselves out of the quagmire of poverty and make something of themselves.

Those Democrats have a lot to lose: If the minorities in this country ever get wind of how Democratic policies have kept them poor, ignorant, and dependent, those Democrats would all be lined up against some wall and summarily shot. That's one more reason why they see President Trump as a threat: he doesn't buy the official line of crap the Democrats have been pushing for decades. President Trump's vision of America is a great country where all people no matter what race, sex, economic, or political leaning have the same opportunity to succeed.

Whether or not the entire Republican Party has embraced President Trump's successful policies is irrelevant. This is now the Trump Party, and those old throwback Republicans who embrace the ideals of the progressive left had better damned well get on board with this President, lest they too become the old obsolete dinosaurs as the Democrat Party has doomed itself to become

Conservatives and Republicans are condemning King's remarks.

Ted Cruz was on Meet the Press this weekend condemning King as well.
And yet we see a whole lot of forum members rushing to King's defense.

The same forum members who are die-hard Trumptards.

T

Byrd was a sitting senator and a member of the KKK remind me which party HE was in?
Remind me how long ago he was in the KKK?

80 years!

Fuckwit.

Answer the question. Do you think the man in the photo has more in common with modern Republlicans like Steve King, or with modern liberal Democrats?

A bible, a cross, a US flag, a confederate flag. Yep. This guys screams "modern-day Liberal Democrat"...

The Civil Rights act was passed by liberal Republicans and Democrats, chiefly from the North, and signed by a Democratic president.

The tards are being deliberately obtuse. They know all too fucking well those old time Klansmen were far right Christian terrorists.

What they don't know is that the Klan heavily infested the Republican party, too.

Forum List

Back