Batshit Crazy Republicans Part 1: The Despicable Rep.Steven King

Steven King represents the dark underbelly of this Nations dark and shameful racist past, while at the same time, embracing the Neo Fascist and white supremacy that is gripping the landscape currently. I would like to know who will defend him and why.

This piece was written prior to the midterms and guess what ..? The scum won. My heart bleeds for the America that we could and should be but, sadly, we are not.

Rep. Steve King Goes Full White Nationalist In Interview With Austrian Site | HuffPost
T
he interview, published in September, came to HuffPost’s attention this week. In his conversation with Sommerfeld, King discussed his belief in the superiority of European culture over others. He talked fearfully of falling fertility rates in the West and spoke at length about his belief that Europe and America are threatened by Muslim and Latino immigration.

If we don’t defend Western civilization, then we will become subjugated by the people who are the enemies of faith, the enemies of justice,” King said.

The interview is remarkable, capturing a sitting U.S. congressman completely fluent in modern white nationalist talking points just weeks before an election he is favored to win.

Enemies of what faith, King? Your faith? Are you not an enemy of their faith?

King’s conversation with Sommerfeld largely revolves around the paranoid idea of the Great Replacement — the belief that mass migration, particularly from Muslim-majority countries, is an extinction-level event for white European culture and identity. Or as he put it in the interview, a “slow-motion cultural suicide.”

I am of white European culture but given the reality history, I se, the best path e nothing very special or superior about it. In fact, I believe that the best-the only path- to peace is a blending of cultures and religions which will reduce conflict, fear and promote understanding of each other. But there is the is hope:

Conservatives Are Starting To Turn On White Supremacist Congressman Steve King | HuffPost

The National Review was more explicit. “Dump Steve King,” read a headline on a piece from the site’s editors, who said the congressman “tars all conservatives with his irresponsibility.” Another right-wing site, The Daily Caller, shied away from calling King out but noted that he “has a long history of racially insensitive and anti-immigrant comments.”

As the backlash grew, King attempted to clarify his stance with a follow-up statement, saying that he “rejects” the label of white supremacy and simply considers himself a nationalist. (Much like the president.)

Congressional Republicans responded with varying force.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) and Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) called King’s initial language “reckless, wrong” and “abhorrent and racist,” respectively.

House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) described King’s first comments as “offensive,” but praised his clarifying statement. “I think it was important that he rejected that kind of evil,” Scalise said.

King’s fellow Iowans, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R) and Sen. Joni Ernst (R), also spoke out against him.

Oh my ALLAH..

{ “If you call it a riot, it sounds like it was just a bunch of crazy people who went out and did bad things for no reason. I maintain it was somewhat understandable, if not acceptable. So I call it a rebellion.”} - Maxine Waters on Rodney King Riots

{
Ellison's argument was that "an oppressed group could not be racist toward Jews because Jews were themselves oppressors," according to Mother Jones.

Olenick went on to describe how Ellison would frequently talk about how European white Jews were the oppressors and bring up Jewish slave traders in conversation.}

White men must be stopped: The very future of mankind depends on it

Dear White People: Here’s a List of Things We’d Wish You’d Stop Doing

How Donald Trump Will Make America White Again

America's White Male Problem

America Has A Problem And It's Called Straight White Men

Samantha Bee Calls Out White People, and Specifically White Women, for “Ruining America”

Elite White Men as The Problem

Tell me about King fuckwad, right after you clean the shit up off your own rug,

Steven King represents the dark underbelly of this Nations dark and shameful racist past, while at the same time, embracing the Neo Fascist and white supremacy that is gripping the landscape currently. I would like to know who will defend him and why.

This piece was written prior to the midterms and guess what ..? The scum won. My heart bleeds for the America that we could and should be but, sadly, we are not.

Rep. Steve King Goes Full White Nationalist In Interview With Austrian Site | HuffPost
T
he interview, published in September, came to HuffPost’s attention this week. In his conversation with Sommerfeld, King discussed his belief in the superiority of European culture over others. He talked fearfully of falling fertility rates in the West and spoke at length about his belief that Europe and America are threatened by Muslim and Latino immigration.

If we don’t defend Western civilization, then we will become subjugated by the people who are the enemies of faith, the enemies of justice,” King said.

The interview is remarkable, capturing a sitting U.S. congressman completely fluent in modern white nationalist talking points just weeks before an election he is favored to win.

King’s conversation with Sommerfeld largely revolves around the paranoid idea of the Great Replacement — the belief that mass migration, particularly from Muslim-majority countries, is an extinction-level event for white European culture and identity. Or as he put it in the interview, a “slow-motion cultural suicide.”

I am of white European culture but given the reality history, I se, the best path e nothing very special or superior about it. In fact, I believe that the best-the only path- to peace is a blending of cultures and religions which will reduce conflict, fear and promote understanding of each other. But there is the is hope:

Conservatives Are Starting To Turn On White Supremacist Congressman Steve King | HuffPost

The National Review was more explicit. “Dump Steve King,” read a headline on a piece from the site’s editors, who said the congressman “tars all conservatives with his irresponsibility.” Another right-wing site, The Daily Caller, shied away from calling King out but noted that he “has a long history of racially insensitive and anti-immigrant comments.”

As the backlash grew, King attempted to clarify his stance with a follow-up statement, saying that he “rejects” the label of white supremacy and simply considers himself a nationalist. (Much like the president.)

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) and Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) called King’s initial language “reckless, wrong” and “abhorrent and racist,” respectively.

House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) described King’s first comments as “offensive,” but praised his clarifying statement. “I think it was important that he rejected that kind of evil,” Scalise said.

King’s fellow Iowans, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R) and Sen. Joni Ernst (R), also spoke out against him.

If you don’t believe that European culture is better than most others, why don’t you move to another culture, like Africa or the Middle East?

Another one who neglects to mention King denied being a white nationalist during the interview.

It's even in your own link

Just becauise King denied beinga white nationalist during the interview, doesn't mean he isn't a white nationalist. Anyone who expresses a concern that the white culture is being "replaced" by non-Christian immigration, can issue all the denials he wants, he's still a white nationalist.

T

Based on the quotes you give, THE GUY SOUNDS AWESOME! Finally someone is speaking against the ongoing genocide.

Can you give a link, where can I support his work and learn more?

Looks like CNN forgot to tell ProgressiveParrot that it's okay to be white. The butthurt over self-hatred is for nothing.

T

If you don’t believe that European culture is better than most others, why don’t you move to another culture, like Africa or the Middle East?

This is the response of a man who is culturally and emotionally insecure. What are you afraid of? Trying new food? Listening to new ideas? Any culture that cannot stand beside and with those of other nations, and other regions, with pride and acceptance, really doesn't deserve to survive in this world.

Stephen King represents the Deplorables of the Republican Party

The rest of the party doesn’t know what to do with them

One could list Democrats who have espoused racist or anti semitic comments as well over the years which would accomplish nothing other than to show what most of us already know people on both sides say stupid stuff though most won't admit it.

Stephen King represents the Deplorables of the Republican Party

The rest of the party doesn’t know what to do with them
At least use the correct spelling of his name Steve King not.
9781501175466_p0_v2_s550x406.jpg

In a land of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. Anyone that has read Camp of the Saints is amazed at how closely the book is to events taking place today. Everyone should read it and judge for themselves.

T

I'm a white nationalist. I am your enemy. All day, every day.

T

This is the response of a man who is culturally and emotionally insecure. What are you afraid of? Trying new food? Listening to new ideas? Any culture that cannot stand beside and with those of other nations, and other regions, with pride and acceptance, really doesn't deserve to survive in this world.

Trying new foods? Listening to new ideas?
What kind of lame ass argument is that?

I’ve studied several foreign languages and have lived abroad for many years.

Having personality seen much of Europe, I simply believe our culture is worth preserving.

There is always a dominant culture in every society. Once North and South America was only Native Indian culture. Look what happened to them when they allowed themselves to be supplanted by another culture. Do you want the same to happen to American culture, to be supplanted by Mexican culture? Do you want European culture to be supplanted by Islamic?

I don’t have any problem with any of these cultures on their own (well, maybe Islam). We can “exchange ideas” all day long. But each culture should have a right to keep its own existence. Japan should remain Japanese, central Africa nations should be for negroid Africans, Sweden should remain for the Swedes, Israel for the Jews, and even Islamic shit holes should be left for Muslims.

Why is it such a crime to want all cultures to remain distinct and unique? It’s multiculuralists that want to in fact destroy cultures by blending them all in a world without borders, obliterating everything that is unique about all the different cultures. It is people like you who don’t “deserve to survive” as you put it. If you keep pushing the globalist Agenda you won’t survive, because your culture will be eradicated by multiculturalism.

Steven King represents the slimy underbelly of this Nations dark and shameful racist past, while at the same time, embracing the Neo Fascist and white supremacy that is gripping the landscape currently. I would like to know who will defend him and why.

T

King is remarkably progressive compared his demonic opposition.

If you have a problem with white Representatives representing their white constituencies and discussing problems that white people face then you are unequivocally a racist.

Without the ability for white identity politics to be included alongside all other types of identity politics there is no equality.
How the hell is he "progressive" How do you define "progressive"? What problems do white people face? White pride is not equal to pride expressed by minorities. There is a completely different connotation.

T

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...g-white-supremacy_us_5c3901e1e4b0922a21d4e49b

I dont recall you whining about all the black racist in Congress.

T

T

No need to. I'm basking in the growing diversity that is happening right here. I have neighbors from every corner of the world and my life is all the more richer for it.

T

Who would that be?

T

I'm a white nationalist. I am your enemy. All day, every day.
I am proud to be judged by who my enemies are.

Forum List

Back