Bartender insight.....

Fmr jarhead

Aug 9, 2004
SoFLA
A popular bar had a new robotic bartender installed. It could
not only dispense drinks flawlessly, but also-like any good
bartender-engage in appropriate conversation.

A man enters the bar, orders a drink. The robot serves him a
perfectly prepared cocktail, then asks him, "What's your IQ?"

The man replies, "150." And the robot proceeds to make
conversation about Quantum physics, string theory, philosophy, etc.

The customer is very impressed and thinks, "This is really cool."

He decides to test the robot. He walks out of the bar, turns
around, and comes back in for another drink.

Again, the robot serves him the drink and asks him, "What's your IQ?"

The man responds, "100." And immediately the robot starts
talking, but this time, about football, NASCAR, baseball, supermodels, etc.
Really impressed, the man leaves the bar and decides to give
the robot one more test.

He goes back in, the robot serves him and asks, "What's your IQ?"
The man replies, "50."

And the robot goes, "So, you gonna vote for Kerry?"

had potential until the punchline..lame is not the word..a joke in the vein of barbra bushs ass is so fat......so kerry voters are stupid eh?
in terms of the campaigns which one attempts to instill the most fear in voters?
a fearful electorate is a more stupid and less reasonable and tolerant. so which side is really stupid?

Redz said:
had potential until the punchline..lame is not the word..a joke in the vein of barbra bushs ass is so fat......so kerry voters are stupid eh?
in terms of the campaigns which one attempts to instill the most fear in voters?
a fearful electorate is a more stupid and less reasonable and tolerant. so which side is really stupid?

Agreed--a fearful electorate is dangerous. Now we just have to separate the ones who have real fear from those who are merely neurotic.

Your inability to laugh is precisely the reason why this is funny. Of course, you are probably "above" such low brow behavior, as to have a laugh during all seriousness.

Yes, humor can be pointed in any direction, and when the target, it is usually best to enjoy it for what it's worth, and not point out to the world that you lack the human element that can find enjyoment, even in a time of anxiety.

Get over yourself, you frigging idiot!

i like to think i have an alright sense of humour, that wasn't a good joke tho, like even some of kerrys jokes are better than that.

Now that I know who the purveyor of laughter is, I will be sure to email you every bit of humor I come across to make sure it is alright to laugh....thanks for helping me out...I never would have been able to figure it out by myself.

dilloduck said:
Agreed--a fearful electorate is dangerous. Now we just have to separate the ones who have real fear from those who are merely neurotic.
exactly. but which side is doing more to stir up fear with spin and propaganda, thats the side with neurotic fear as its more illusionary.

Fmr jarhead said:
Now that I know who the purveyor of laughter is, I will be sure to email you every bit of humor I come across to make sure it is alright to laugh....thanks for helping me out...I never would have been able to figure it out by myself.
no problem,anything to help the challenged. as homework check out theonion.com or whitehouse.org

Redz said:
no problem,anything to help the challenged. as homework check out theonion.com or whitehouse.org

How many Democrats does it take to change a light bulb?

No one knows. They asked the UN to do it.

What the best way to kill a liberal?

When he's getting a drink of water. You sneak up behind him and slam the toilet lid on his head.

Why did the Democrat cross the road after the chicken?

To sign her up for welfare.

And to register her to vote.

What is John Edwards' most frightening recurrent nightmare?

A ten foot can of hairspray is chasing him.

And it's empty.

merlin better jokes...but there is a bit of a pattern going on..so you don't like liberals eh? you a conservative?
over here in little old ireland, there nothing wrong with being called a liberal. i like liberal stuff like welfare for the poor, less laws on social issues like gay marrige, soft drugs, more inclusive societies, more tax on rich etc..whys that a bad thing?

Redz said:

Yes and then the punchline would still be the same to you.

Scaring young people about a non-existent draft. (Vote or Die)
Scaring poor people that the rich are taking their money. (2 Americas)
Scaring old people that republicans are going to steal their Social Security. (any speech Kerry has made)

So again i believe your answer is, "So your going to vote for Kerry?"

Redz said:
merlin better jokes...but there is a bit of a pattern going on..so you don't like liberals eh? you a conservative?
over here in little old ireland, there nothing wrong with being called a liberal. i like liberal stuff like welfare for the poor, less laws on social issues like gay marrige, soft drugs, more inclusive societies, more tax on rich etc..whys that a bad thing?

How about no laws impinging on anyone'S RIGHTS?

What is "more inclusive societies" entail? Sounds like a bit of Hersbrucker's talkin'.

How about taxing ALL equally? Why should I be punished for succeeding, and you get a paycheck for sitting on your ass at home and not contributing to society.

What is wrong with charities taking care of those that can't fend for themselves (they would do a better job of it, too, since there would not be several layers of governmental employees taking their share before the funding gets to those that need it)

insein said:
Yes and then the punchline would still be the same to you.

Scaring young people about a non-existent draft. (Vote or Die)
Scaring poor people that the rich are taking their money. (2 Americas)
Scaring old people that republicans are going to steal their Social Security. (any speech Kerry has made)
well i can't vote cos i'm irish, but i don't vote there either, it only encourages politicans.
yeah i'm sure kerry is scare mongering, but all those are about money, not terrorist attacks, you know what i mean. its just all a bit to emotive and telling people their lives are in danger is a lot more emotive than saying your going to have less money in the future

Forum List

Back