Best one yet!!!!!!

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
My Aunts friend was putting up a CRAFT Fair sign at a corner that was full of Bush signs...........someone drove by in a car yelled to my Aunts friend that Bush sucks, then threw a half full bottle of Snapple Ice Tea at her hitting her in the face as she looked up. She had to get 7 stiches in her cheek.

I guess Kerry supporters are getting desperate, now they are even seeing things that aren't there?? :finger:

OMG!!! That's horrible! Is your aunt's friend okay? Did they get the lisence plate number? Oh, that is just so wrong!!!!

UsaPride said:
OMG!!! That's horrible! Is your aunt's friend okay? Did they get the lisence plate number? Oh, that is just so wrong!!!!

They only got a few of the numbers, I guess things got so chaotic, but she is okay, very shaken up though as you can imagine, and I would guess she will have a nice big scar as a rememberance of the day. It is fortunate she was not struck in the eye.

Bonnie said:
They only got a few of the numbers, I guess things got so chaotic, but she is okay, very shaken up though as you can imagine, and I would guess she will have a nice big scar as a rememberance of the day. It is fortunate she was not struck in the eye.

A partial plate number coupled with a half decent description of the vehicle should be enough for the authorities to find these people. Hopefully.

I hope when they get to jail that Bubba is a staunch replublican.

Bonnie said:
A few years ago I was ran onto the other side of the road with a Transfer truck coming straight at me. I got part of the lisence plate number, but also the make/model of the car. Maybe that will help and these bastards will be caught!!!
Poor thing, I just feel so bad for her. Thank God it wasn't worse!!

More signs of violence. they are going to get even worse when Bush wins tomorrow.

I hope your aunts friend is telling everyone she know how it happened so Bush will get some more sympathy votes though:)

More signs of violence. they are going to get even worse when Bush wins tomorrow.

I hope your aunts friend is telling everyone she know how it happened so Bush will get some more sympathy votes though:)

I know she is, she is not the type to be quiet about something like this :firing: She may be small but she is fiesty!!

Bonnie said:
I know she is, she is not the type to be quiet about something like this :firing: She may be small but she is fiesty!!

Those are some of the best women:)

You know that is really sad! It's one thing when it is an inanimate object, it's a whole other ball game when you start injuring human beings.

I hope they catch those A$#HOLES!!!

lilcountriegal said:
I hope when they get to jail that Bubba is a staunch replublican.

LMFAO.....

When Bush wins it will be even more intresting to see what happens in the streets. I hope more violent acts don't occur. Did you guys hear about the guy that nearly stabed his wife in the neck, why? Cause she was voting for Kerry. WTF is this world coming to? Whats next drive by at a polling center. :wtf: .... and :finger3: to people who take voting to violence.

wolvie20m said:
LMFAO.....

When Bush wins it will be even more intresting to see what happens in the streets. I hope more violent acts don't occur. Did you guys hear about the guy that nearly stabed his wife in the neck, why? Cause she was voting for Kerry. WTF is this world coming to? Whats next drive by at a polling center. :wtf: .... and :finger3: to people who take voting to violence.

If Bush wins, we all better watch out for flying bullets, and snapple bottles :wtf:

dilloduck said:
You mean the Dems have guns ???????? I thought that was bad !!

Now now dillo, do I have to remind you that guns for Libs=good and responsible...............guns for Conservatives=bad, nazi, facism, gunslinging, and swagger!

Terrorism comes home, complements of the DNC.

Bonnie. I'm sorry to hear about your aunt's friend. I hope that she feels better soon.

So, once again, which is the party of divisiveness and which is the party of unity?

We may be seeing a resurgence of radical Leftist underground groups similar to The Weathermen, The Black Panthers of the late 1960s and early 1970s.

If what I'm saying is true...is a civil war in our collective futures?

KarlMarx said:
Terrorism comes home, complements of the DNC.

Bonnie. I'm sorry to hear about your aunt's friend. I hope that she feels better soon.

We may be seeing a resurgence of radical Leftist underground groups similar to The Weathermen, The Black Panthers of the late 1960s and early 1970s.

If what I'm saying is true...is a civil war in our collective futures?

If Kerry wins by a 3 - 5% margin, I believe that most GOPers will just accept it and get on with life (I mean, geeze, we are such greedy bastards we can't waste a moment of making money off the poor and uneducated). If Bush wins by even 20% I believe the DEMS will get violent. They hold such a lust for power it is killing them that they don't have it.

Forum List

Back