Response to a fellow Boomer.

Raynine

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2023
I'm not using his real name. He chided me for observations on our woke, liberal hometown. He was respectful and I take his critiques very seriously.

To : (XXXX),

You were here when I got here at elementary School in 1955. You were not one of the bullies that initiated me on my first day in the coatroom. I remember you from the playground. Do you remember the "Germany Field? Do you remember Lazlo, the teenager from Europe who was placed at Symonds to help him learn English? Do you remember Mr. Thomas, the tough Ex-Marine principle? Were you in that scary line getting a polio shot?

You are bright and articulate and I respect your thoughts. We are veteran Boomers. I do not know your level of education. I live partially on a Steelworker's pension. I use some hyperbole and street language in my writing and I try to emulate writers like radio personality Howie Carr. I am a concrete thinker like the man I voted for in 2016. I am not impressed with elitism. Words like "existential" do not thrill me like they do many in Keene, NH.

What could explain the intellectual influenza that has infected Keene, New Hampshire, our home city? We know that Keene's place on the Bell Curve has been slipping steadily over the decades as Keene has become more and more woke. Readers are encouraged to research Barbara Seelye, the box checking, Keene State College killer that took out an innocent local citizen in 1991. My disdain for Keene and its woke masterplan goes back a long way. Seelye was a former president of the college when she hit a 25-year-old Keene woman head-on killing her. Seelye, who was drunk, was convicted of neglegent homicide in 1992 and sentenced to five to ten years in prison. Guess how long she spent in Jail? If you got a number larger than zero you need a remedial math course. Seelye was one of those special people in this world. You know, like Hunter Biden?

(XXXX), if you get in your car drunk and kill someone what would happen to you and your freedom? Are you special like Barbara and Hunter? Keene is very woke and very liberal and the "votehound" busses were running on time with "special" votes for Joe biden in 2020 along with the shady mail-ins. "Use a Votehound bus and leave the rigging to us". Old Joe got 81 million votes you know, more votes than any politician in human history! And little Keene was a big part of that.

Keene's newspaper along with the Boston globe, attacked My candidate as a threat to free speech-that's rich. Keene voters that seem to struggle with getting an average score on a standardized IQ test are apparently all onboard with the "My Pillow Guy" barred from selling his products at Walmart. That's the new "woke" free speech. Do you support that?
I'm embarrassed for the city of Keene and you should be too. But you are entitled to your opinion which thankfully you are not afraid to express.

I hope I can call myself your friend.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Ray

Last edited:
I'm not using his real name. He chided me for observations on our woke, liberal hometown. He was respectful and I take his critiques very seriously.

To : (XXXX),

You were here when I got here at elementary School in 1955. You were not one of the bullies that initiated me on my first day in the coatroom. I remember you from the playground. Do you remember the "Germany Field? Do you remember Lazlo, the teenager from Europe who was placed at Symonds to help him learn English? Do you remember Mr. Thomas, the tough Ex-Marine principle? Were you in that scary line getting a polio shot?

You are bright and articulate and I respect your thoughts. We are veteran Boomers. I do not know your level of education. I live partially on a Steelworker's pension. I use some hyperbole and street language in my writing and I try to emulate writers like radio personality Howie Carr. I am a concrete thinker like the man I voted for in 2016. I am not impressed with elitism. Words like "existential" do not thrill me like they do many in Keene, NH.

What could explain the intellectual influenza that has infected Keene, New Hampshire, our home city? We know that Keene's place on the Bell Curve has been slipping steadily over the decades as Keene has become more and more woke. Readers are encouraged to research Barbara Seelye, the box checking, Keene State College killer that took out an innocent local citizen in 1991. My disdain for Keene and its woke masterplan goes back a long way. Seelye was a former president of the college when she hit a 25-year-old Keene woman head-on killing her. Seelye, who was drunk, was convicted of neglegent homicide in 1992 and sentenced to five to ten years in prison. Guess how long she spent in Jail? If you got a number larger than zero you need a remedial math course. Seelye was one of those special people in this world. You know, like Hunter Biden?

(XXXX), if you get in your car drunk and kill someone what would happen to you and your freedom? Are you special like Barbara and Hunter? Keene is very woke and very liberal and the "votehound" busses were running on time with "special" votes for Joe biden in 2020 along with the shady mail-ins. "Use a Votehound bus and leave the rigging to us". Old Joe got 81 million votes you know, more votes than any politician in human history! And little Keene was a big part of that.

Keene's newspaper along with the Boston globe, attacked My candidate as a threat to free speech-that's rich. Keene voters that seem to struggle with getting an average score on a standardized IQ test are apparently all onboard with the "My Pillow Guy" barred from selling his products at Walmart. That's the new "woke" free speech. Do you support that?
I'm embarrassed for the city of Keene and you should be too. But you are entitled to your opinion which thankfully you are not afraid to express.

I hope I can call myself your friend.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Ray
Fucking hilarious to read all that and then find out he's crying over Hunter. Who the fuck cries this much over Hunter Biden? :lmao:

No one is crying, just observing.
It's not a very good one. Absolutely no one cares about Hunter being prosecuted for whatever crimes he may or may not have committed, which weren't vehicular manslaughter by the way. It's tax evasion and lying on the federal form of his firearm purchase. Which again, no one has a problem with him being prosecuted for. Then there's also the fact that Hunter is a nobody who isn't in public office. On the other hand Trump, who served the highest public office is facing 91 felony counts and was just found civilly liable for defaming a woman he sexually assaulted.

It's not a very good one. Absolutely no one cares about Hunter being prosecuted for whatever crimes he may or may not have committed, which weren't vehicular manslaughter by the way. It's tax evasion and lying on the federal form of his firearm purchase. Which again, no one has a problem with him being prosecuted for. Then there's also the fact that Hunter is a nobody who isn't in public office. On the other hand Trump, who served the highest public office is facing 91 felony counts and was just found civilly liable for defaming a woman he sexually assaulted.
You bought the farm. No one can help you.

Bolded is not a true statement, only you and your corrupted political 'side' don't care. Why don't you care? You'd be the first one on here calling for the weight of the law to be put any of the Trump offspring, regardless of the charge. You're fucking corrupted, to the core. :dunno:

Bolded is not a true statement, only you and your corrupted political 'side' don't care. Why don't you care? You'd be the first one on here calling for the weight of the law to be put any of the Trump offspring, regardless of the charge. You're fucking corrupted, to the core. :dunno:
Maybe you misunderstood what I mean. I mean that no one on the left is going to cry about politicians or their children facing criminal justice. The only people who do are you and only when it's your side. What you're engaging in is called projection.

Forum List

Back