Barack Hussein Obama

Strictly opinion. There are absolutely no facts only what we were told and there are holes all over it. Our government routinely lies to us and this smells of yet another one.

I do wish we had put pics of his corpse out, thats the only way to silence these rumours.

Even if they'd published photos, people would have claimed they were fakes. There's no way to unconspiracy a conspiracy theorist.

Do you remember the Reports of how Ill he was back in 2002?...

Widespread.

Why so quickly Dispose of his Body and why do it in a way that is Respectful of his "Faith" (And Conveniently Eliminates ALL Evidence) when so many say that he was Molesting Islam?

:)

peace...

1. Class.

2. A steady hand

3. Intelligence.

4. Thoughtfulness

5. A sense of humor

6. A self effacing personality

7. Moderation

8. A stable economy

9. Civility (for the contrast see anything stated by VP Cheney)

10. A role model for the next generation of leaders.

We're looking for things that make a good president, not things that make a good boyfriend.

11. Vision

12. Patience

13. Common Sense

14. Temperance

15. Diligence

All 15 are qualities which President Obama has brought to the Oval Office. That he is hated by the radical right extremists and roadblocked by a radical dishonorable opposition and is still able to demonstrate these character traits everyday is remarkable.

Nice traits in a friend, essential traits in a president.

Aside from "He's not Romney" What do you seriously believe that he has brought to the Office of the President. Name what he has done that has actually helped America.

Specifics would be greatly appreciated....

1. Class.

2. A steady hand

3. Intelligence.

4. Thoughtfulness

5. A sense of humor

7. Moderation

8. A stable economy

Hmmm.

1. Class is relative. I don't consider it too classy to automatically accuse a police department of stupidity or racism before knowing the facts. I don't consider it classy to be told that I owe him and the government a cut of my profits because I didn't build my business. I don't consider it classy to tell hard working rural folks that they are bitterly clinging to their guns and Bibles. I don't call it classy to infer that it is the Tea Partiers who incite violence while giving the OWS a pass. I could go on and on, but this illustrates my point.

2. I don't call constantly changing rhetoric or positions on things or greviously violating campaign promises or not seeming to hold a single conviction other than the government is the end all of everything to be a 'steady hand.'

3. I don't think visiting 57 states or calling for more Arabic translators for Afghanistan where no Arabic is spoken or calling for action from the U.N. Security Council in a matter in which it has no authority or being incapable of articulating a complex thought without benefit of a teleprompter demonstrates a great deal of intelligence.

4. Thoughtfulness. If that was the case he wouldn't be so out of touch and saying so many things that anger so many of us.

5. A sense of humor. Yeah right, unless it is somebody teasing or criticizing him. I don't find much humor in a website in which people are encouraged to report anybody who criticizes him or the government.

6. A self effacing personality. Oh yeah. His "I won" line to dismiss Republicans who were invited to offer ideas and his bragging about all HIS accomplishments is really self effacing.

7. Moderation. You have to be kidding. A 16 trillion dollar debt, Obamacare, and he is STILL calling for another huge stimulus package? This is moderation?

8. A stable economy. Oh yeah. I guess that's one way to look at an economy that has been stuck in stagnation for four years. At least it is stable.

9. Civility. See No. 1 above.

10. A role model for the next generation of leaders? If that is the case, we're all doomed to an ever more autocratic, authoritarian government, runaway inflation, deficits that will absolutely bankrupt the country, destruction of the upper class, and absorption of all others into the government. Not something I will look forward to.

If that were true Pakistan and Bin Ladens widows wouldn't be so pissed, US Navy Seals killed Bin Laden case closed.
Strictly opinion. There are absolutely no facts only what we were told and there are holes all over it. Our government routinely lies to us and this smells of yet another one.

I do wish we had put pics of his corpse out, thats the only way to silence these rumours.
.. a highly trained SPEC OPS group goes in and kills, not capture, the most wanted man in the world, gets his body onto a aircraft carrier, cleans him up and throws him into the ocean lol. Zip, bam, boom. Yeah ok :)

"Yeah he's dead, we got him. Sorry no pictures we're not going to spike the ball, but trust us he's dead."

They wouldn't show any pictures because there are no pictures. Then some "leaked" ones got out that were proven to be hoaxes. It's all theatre and the American audience sops it up.

We've become a nation of sheep

Everything is war, particularly politics. I'm recommending Sun Tzu's Art of War.

First, I'm not a leftist, nor am I a pacifist. If you're going into battle, and you know that your opponent is armed with a knife, you'd be well-advised to pack heat. This is common sense.

Do you endorse the President's comments in the light of his asking for a more civil discourse in our political rhetoric? Barky sounds like a lying hypocrite to me.

It was 2008... We are a Kindler and Gentler Politic these days. :eusa_eh:

peace...

LOL. Yeah, insinuating the mass shooter was a member of the Tea Party without checking it out was really Kinder and Gentler.

Do you endorse the President's comments in the light of his asking for a more civil discourse in our political rhetoric? Barky sounds like a lying hypocrite to me.

peace...

LOL. Yeah, insinuating the mass shooter was a member of the Tea Party without checking it out was really Kinder and Gentler.

Or is it?

peace...

Even if they'd published photos, people would have claimed they were fakes. There's no way to unconspiracy a conspiracy theorist.

Widespread.

Why so quickly Dispose of his Body and why do it in a way that is Respectful of his "Faith" (And Conveniently Eliminates ALL Evidence) when so many say that he was Molesting Islam?

peace...
exactly..days before 9/11 he was in a hospital on Dialysis. Tom Brokaw did that story.

1. Class.

2. A steady hand

3. Intelligence.

4. Thoughtfulness

5. A sense of humor

7. Moderation

8. A stable economy

We're looking for things that make a good president, not things that make a good boyfriend.

11. Vision

12. Patience

13. Common Sense

14. Temperance

15. Diligence

All 15 are qualities which President Obama has brought to the Oval Office. That he is hated by the radical right extremists and roadblocked by a radical dishonorable opposition and is still able to demonstrate these character traits everyday is remarkable.

Nice traits in a friend, essential traits in a president.

This President and his congress were unopposed for two years. The economy is still in a shambles. Time to grow up and accept responsibility.

Widespread.

peace...

to lessen martyaridom of Osama

peace...

Or is it?

peace...

and there was a report that he was a Muslim, that he was a tea partyier, a leftist, blah, blah. Poor reporting does not a man make.

So you're endorsing using guns to get your way in politics. Looks like the left is pulling off the mask.

Everything is war, particularly politics. I'm recommending Sun Tzu's Art of War.

First, I'm not a leftist, nor am I a pacifist. If you're going into battle, and you know that your opponent is armed with a knife, you'd be well-advised to pack heat. This is common sense.

Ah. I assume you mean Barack.

Aside from "He's not Romney" What do you seriously believe that he has brought to the Office of the President. Name what he has done that has actually helped America.

1. Class.

2. A steady hand

3. Intelligence.

4. Thoughtfulness

5. A sense of humor

7. Moderation

8. A stable economy

1. Class - Knee-jerking to a racist conclusion and making up for it with a hella classy "beer summit".
2. A steady hand - Yeah, I hear his short game is really coming around
3. Intelligence - The options are endless here but let's go with the 57 states comment
4. Thoughtfulness - You bring a knife, we'll bring a gun
5. A sense of humor - Michelle didn't go all the way down
6. A self effacing personality - I'm sure you meant self aggrandizing
7. Moderation - First two years of his term wasted on his healthcare power grab while totally ignoring the economy, sky rocketing unemployment etc
8. A stable economy - My fingers just burst into flames from typing that...
9. Civility - As long as you're not white, christian, conservative, American, American ally etc.
10. A role model for the next generation - God help us

On August 22, 1862, just a few weeks before signing the Proclamation and after he had already discussed a draft of it with his cabinet in July, he wrote a letter in response to an editorial by Horace Greeley of the New York Tribune which had urged complete abolition. Lincoln differentiates between "my view of official duty" --that is, what he can do in his official capacity as President--and his personal views. Officially he must save the Union above all else; personally he wanted to free all the slaves:

I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was." If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors; and I shall adopt new views so fast as they shall appear to be true views.
I have here stated my purpose according to my view of official duty; and I intend no modification of my oft-expressed personal wish that all men everywhere could be free.
The office of president carries a heavy burden. Each choice will not please all or many, but is the right thing to do. Obama like Lincoln and other presidents say and do things which they must alter later, it is no sin to change ones mind.

Last edited:

1. Class.

2. A steady hand

3. Intelligence.

4. Thoughtfulness

5. A sense of humor

7. Moderation

8. A stable economy

1. Class - Knee-jerking to a racist conclusion and making up for it with a hella classy "beer summit".
3. Intelligence - The options are endless here but let's go with the 57 states comment
7. Moderation - First two years of his term wasted on his healthcare power grab while totally ignoring the economy, sky rocketing unemployment etc
9. Civility - As long as you're not white, christian, conservative, American, American ally etc.

Nothing in the Constitution states that Christianity should be the most favored religion.
The economy is more stable than in 2008.
Read the letter from Abe lincoln. See how many time the word I appears. Wouldn't you be self aggrandizing being the pres?
They had a beer together and came out with a settled issue, even the Bible advocates that.
57 states, you never made a mistake, gaph or error in your life, when will you get back to telling God what he is doing wrong?

Maybe for a moment the hateful posters could consider that Obama is no perfect man, no one is. We have all made mistakes that made us look like fools. you should not judge so harshly when the question arises of, could you do the presidents job? Who knows. But trying to be petty and bring out every fold just shows how you could not do his job, because you can't clearly state a position without extreme retorts.
This is the reason the government is in deadlock.

Ah. I assume you mean Barack.

yeah, I call him Barky. Looks like more bad news for Barky.

Three New Polls, More Bad News for Obama - Guy Benson

Maybe for a moment the hateful posters could consider that Obama is no perfect man, no one is. We have all made mistakes that made us look like fools. you should not judge so harshly when the question arises of, could you do the presidents job? Who knows. But trying to be petty and bring out every fold just shows how you could not do his job, because you can't clearly state a position without extreme retorts.

Your President is a race hustler and a liar. That is far worse than making "mistakes". Those are deliberate acts to divide the American people and that is why he needs to be removed from office.

1. Class.

2. A steady hand

3. Intelligence.

4. Thoughtfulness

5. A sense of humor

7. Moderation

8. A stable economy

Nothing in the Constitution states that Christianity should be the most favored religion.
The economy is more stable than in 2008.
Read the letter from Abe lincoln. See how many time the word I appears. Wouldn't you be self aggrandizing being the pres?
They had a beer together and came out with a settled issue, even the Bible advocates that.
57 states, you never made a mistake, gaph or error in your life, when will you get back to telling God what he is doing wrong?

"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..." --in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith," which Obama quickly clarified

"The Cambridge police acted stupidly." —commenting on a white police officer's arrest of black scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. at his home in Cambridge, Mass., at a news conference, July 22, 2009

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people

Want more???....there's MANY more of these to entertain yourself with! :eusa_whistle:

Actually I cut Obama a LOT of slack and will even defend him when he is falsely accused. Much more so than I have ever seen most of the left, including you, do for Romney.

But honestly, as reflected in my response to Wry Catcher, when there is so much to criticize and so little to praise, at what point do you admit that it is a failed Presidency and it is time for the President, however well intended he might have been, to step down or be voted out? Do you think we should be trying to get George Bush re-elected had his second term been his first? Should Jimmy Carter have been elected after creating one of the worst misery indexes since the Great Depression? The current misery index is beginning to approximate that. Once we have double digit inflation, double digit interest rates, plus unacceptable high employment we'll be there.

Forum List

Back