Barack Hussein Obama

Aside from "He's not Romney" What do you seriously believe that he has brought to the Office of the President. Name what he has done that has actually helped America.

Specifics would be greatly appreciated....

1. Class.

2. A steady hand

3. Intelligence.

4. Thoughtfulness

5. A sense of humor

6. A self effacing personality

7. Moderation

8. A stable economy

9. Civility (for the contrast see anything stated by VP Cheney)

10. A role model for the next generation of leaders.

Obama: "If they bring a knife, we bring a gun". Yeah, Obama is a wonderful "role model".

the capture of bin laden....

I'm very skeptical over this one. I think that whole ordeal was staged and they came up empty handed. Too many things point to it being nothing more than a government lie (which is nothing new) He's been dead for years. BBC did a piece on it as well...

If that were true Pakistan and Bin Ladens widows wouldn't be so pissed, US Navy Seals killed Bin Laden case closed.
Strictly opinion. There are absolutely no facts only what we were told and there are holes all over it. Our government routinely lies to us and this smells of yet another one.

I'm very skeptical over this one. I think that whole ordeal was staged and they came up empty handed. Too many things point to it being nothing more than a government lie (which is nothing new) He's been dead for years. BBC did a piece on it as well...

If that were true Pakistan and Bin Ladens widows wouldn't be so pissed, US Navy Seals killed Bin Laden case closed.
Strictly opinion. There are absolutely no facts only what we were told and there are holes all over it. Our government routinely lies to us and this smells of yet another one.

I think the stench you're smelling is eminating from the Oval Office.

Aside from "He's not Romney" What do you seriously believe that he has brought to the Office of the President. Name what he has done that has actually helped America.

Specifics would be greatly appreciated....

1. Class.

2. A steady hand

3. Intelligence.

4. Thoughtfulness

5. A sense of humor

7. Moderation

8. A stable economy

Obama: "If they bring a knife, we bring a gun". Yeah, Obama is a wonderful "role model".

That is a line out of the FBI story, Sean Connery said that when talking about wops.

1. Class.

2. A steady hand

3. Intelligence.

4. Thoughtfulness

5. A sense of humor

7. Moderation

8. A stable economy

We're looking for things that make a good president, not things that make a good boyfriend.

How about the doctor that ran the front operation to get DNA from Osama to identify the correct target, he was tried and convicted in Pakistan for it.

In wartime, it's advisable to bring a gun. And, they're damn handy in many other instances, as well. If someone engages in use of force against you, it's also smart to use superior force.

I'm not sure why you consider this bad role-modeling.

1. Class.

2. A steady hand

3. Intelligence.

4. Thoughtfulness

5. A sense of humor

7. Moderation

8. A stable economy

That is a line out of the FBI story, Sean Connery said that when talking about wops.

The President of the Unites States used it.

In wartime, it's advisable to bring a gun. And, they're damn handy in many other instances, as well. If someone engages in use of force against you, it's also smart to use superior force.

The President wasn't referring to our enemies we are at war with. He appeases them. He was referring to politics. So you're endorsing using guns to get your way in politics. Looks like the left is pulling off the mask.

So you're endorsing using guns to get your way in politics. Looks like the left is pulling off the mask.

Everything is war, particularly politics. I'm recommending Sun Tzu's Art of War.

First, I'm not a leftist, nor am I a pacifist. If you're going into battle, and you know that your opponent is armed with a knife, you'd be well-advised to pack heat. This is common sense.

Last edited:

I do wish we had put pics of his corpse out, thats the only way to silence these rumours.

I do wish we had put pics of his corpse out, thats the only way to silence these rumours.

bin Laden was Supposedly Dying and on Dialysis in the Hills of Pakistan back in the early Oughts...

I can find endless Stories about that.

How did he Survive?... Did he go to Cuba for Medical Care?

:)

peace...

About Obama's use of the quote: FactCheck.org : Obama, Guns and ‘The Untouchables’

Money quote:

Chozick, June 13, 2008: He [Obama] warned that the general election campaign could get ugly. “They’re going to try to scare people. They’re going to try to say that ‘that Obama is a scary guy,’ ” he said. A donor yelled out a deep accented “Don’t give in!”

“I won’t but that sounded pretty scary. You’re a tough guy,” Obama said.

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said. “Because from what I understand folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.”

So you're endorsing using guns to get your way in politics. Looks like the left is pulling off the mask.

Everything is war, particularly politics. I'm recommending Sun Tzu's Art of War.

First, I'm not a leftist, nor am I a pacifist. If you're going into battle, and you know that your opponent is armed with a knife, you'd be well-advised to pack heat. This is common sense.

Do you endorse the President's comments in the light of his asking for a more civil discourse in our political rhetoric? Barky sounds like a lying hypocrite to me.

Even if they'd published photos, people would have claimed they were fakes. There's no way to unconspiracy a conspiracy theorist.

Do you endorse the President's comments in the light of his asking for a more civil discourse in our political rhetoric? Barky sounds like a lying hypocrite to me.

It was 2008... We are a Kindler and Gentler Politic these days. :eusa_eh:

:)

peace...

Yes he ask for it and did not get any, at that point you, me, him would consider that the only way to put up with aggression is aggression.

Of course, because I realize that his comments were metaphoric. He wasn't actually talking about bringing a gun to a political rally; he was talking about addressing a political opponent and beating him at his game through superior preparation and strategy. i always endorse winning.

I've often heard people talk about bringing a knife to a gun fight...in most cases, it was understood that there was no actual stabbing or shooting occuring. The quote addresses being prepared to scrap with your opponent and take it to the mattress.

Forum List

Back