Barack Hussein Obama

Getting our guys out of Iraq, increasing the GI Bill.

He didn't have a choice in removing our guys from Iraq...the time to do this was set by the Bush admin, and Obama wanted them to stay....but since the leaders in Iraq wouldn't give our soldier's immunity to their laws he had no choice but to get them out. I think it'll be a bigger accomplishment if he ever gets us completely out of the ME. But i don't see that happening either.

My answer to the OP is....I can't think of a thing!

He promised to never use negative ads in his campaign!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnXChAX5_c0]Obama in April in 2008 Promising to Not Run Negative Ads - YouTube[/ame]

Aside from "He's not Romney" What do you seriously believe that he has brought to the Office of the President. Name what he has done that has actually helped America.

Specifics would be greatly appreciated....

It's never been 'he's not Romney.' He IS the President, I voted for him and I will vote for him again, based on his many accomplishments with regard to the men and women of the armed forces and his support thereof, repeal of DADT, support of SSM, The American Jobs Act (so what if it got killed by the Republicans), the ACA, his constant vigilance to help the least among us (poverty-stricken, elderly and infirm.)

the capture of bin laden....

I'm very skeptical over this one. I think that whole ordeal was staged and they came up empty handed. Too many things point to it being nothing more than a government lie (which is nothing new) He's been dead for years. BBC did a piece on it as well...

I'm very skeptical over this one. I think that whole ordeal was staged and they came up empty handed. Too many things point to it being nothing more than a government lie (which is nothing new) He's been dead for years. BBC did a piece on it as well...

If that were true Pakistan and Bin Ladens widows wouldn't be so pissed, US Navy Seals killed Bin Laden case closed.

If you've got a link to that piece then i'd love to see it. Until then, i'll credit Obama with that. Of all the things I was worried about when he took office, it was his his ability to be an even passable commander in chief. I give him props for the job he's done there including the killing of Bin Laden.

Obama's done one thing very well in the mind of a conservative like me who never voted for him but after his election held out hope for all the transparency and unity he touted while campaigning.

He's made it quite clear that nothing short of a total reversal of the roles between master and slave will EVER be enough to satisfy race baiting political hacks who have built their entire careers on the perpetuation of black oppression.

Good lookin' out buddy...
:clap2:

Like CK, I don't KNOW what the truth is re the killing of Bin Laden, but I find it really suspicious that the public has not been provided any evidence that they actually did get him. But I don't know that they didn't either, so that isn't an issue that will sway my vote one way or the other.

Going back to Boop's praise of all he has done for the troops though, I'm not buying that at all. Nobody, and I mean nobody did as much for the troops and our veterans than did George W. Bush even with the very legitimate debate over whether we should have invaded Iraq and/or whether we should have stayed in Afghanistan and Iraq to 'nation build.' And there is no way to know if the same decisions would have been made if somebody else had been in the White House since both parties were calling for it until after the fact.

And though neither Romney nor Obama can claim any personal military experience, our veterans are still supporting Romney at this time at a higher level than they were supporting George W. Bush and they strongly prefer Romney to Obama.
Poll: Veterans Overwhelmingly Support Romney Over Obama - The Ballot 2012 (usnews.com)

My reasons for opposing Obama, however, have nothing to do with Bin Laden or the military.

I believe he has help the USA with the stimulus(which was recommended by top economist), and other economic plans. Obamacare, the continuation of the bush era tax cuts, his handling of illegals, the observation that others are discriminated against and he wants to end it. His military objectives.
Finally, he does not think like the rest of the old white pasty male/female candidates.

Aside from "He's not Romney" What do you seriously believe that he has brought to the Office of the President. Name what he has done that has actually helped America.

Specifics would be greatly appreciated....

1. Class.

2. A steady hand

3. Intelligence.

4. Thoughtfulness

5. A sense of humor

6. A self effacing personality

7. Moderation

8. A stable economy

9. Civility (for the contrast see anything stated by VP Cheney)

10. A role model for the next generation of leaders.

Forum List

Back