Attention Atheists: How Was The Earth Created?

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
We see quite a few threads from the Religion bashers about how ridiculous it is to believe that God created the Universe. "How can you believe a magical Man in the Sky?" they all ask.

OK then. Here's your chance to prove to me that God didn't create the Universe. Please post any argument you may have or like that proves your ideas.

We will, for the sake of argument in this tread only, say that the Bible doesn't exist. You may not use any reference to the Holy Book or any other Religious book for that matter because you believe it to be false, written by deluded individuals at best right?

I would prefer only Atheists chime in but you wishy-washy "Spiritualists" may also posit your "feelings" about the matter if you wish.

You make a valid point, Mad Scientist, however, its not that valid. Here's why: evidence.

Although there is not enough evidence to prove that God didn't create the Earth as Genesis fails to describe, in a miraculous way. There is a lot of evidence that supports the current theories. There is NO evidence that supports God even exists.

evidence of big bang - Google Search

evidence of evolution - Google Search

planetary nebula - Google Search

evidence of origin of earth - Google Search

I don't hold any hope that you'll follow these links and read the information contained on the websites you would find there, but, were you to let go the dogma and take the information presented skeptically and simultaneously crediting the methods and motives of those who wish to better understand the physical universe, you could learn a thing or 5,000. But, I know, you find the Bible much more comfortable.

Ok, how about this: with advanced telescopes, we can see stars and planets being born all over the universe, why would earth be an exception?

We see quite a few threads from the Religion bashers about how ridiculous it is to believe that God created the Universe. "How can you believe a magical Man in the Sky?" they all ask.

OK then. Here's your chance to prove to me that God didn't create the Universe. Please post any argument you may have or like that proves your ideas.

We will, for the sake of argument in this tread only, say that the Bible doesn't exist. You may not use any reference to the Holy Book or any other Religious book for that matter because you believe it to be false, written by deluded individuals at best right?

I would prefer only Atheists chime in but you wishy-washy "Spiritualists" may also posit your "feelings" about the matter if you wish.

What the hell are you on? Prove God didn't create the Universe? That assumes that God did. Talk about begging the question.

your point? just because something may not be totally understood or proven does not automatically mean there is some kind of mystical magic behind it.

How Was The Earth Created?

According to legend, Arceus created the Universe and therefore the Earth.

Here's a picture:

Arceus.png

ColoradoMountainMan, I'm already well familiar with those ideas as is most everyone else is I suppose. No need to be angry about it, just explain your theories.

Scientists always show the effects of something but never the cause.

Darwin says that we evolved (effect) but never says from what (cause).

It is widely believed that our universe was created by an ancient "Big Bang" and that parts from that explosion are spinning outward from the center.

The problem is, no one can prove what caused the explosion. There is no historical record or YouTube Video of "The Big Bang". Scientists merely put forth their own theories.

Funny, that's exactly what Religious people say about God, having never seen Him either.

A philosopher from long ago, I can't remember who, said (And i'm paraphrasing here):

"The universe is like a set of dominoes in line falling and knocking the next one down as we advance through the years. But there had to be a force that caused the first domino to fall".

He called this force "The Prime Motivator".

What is The Prime Motivator?

What the hell are you on? Prove God didn't create the Universe? That assumes that God did. Talk about begging the question.
The question is simple: Prove how the Universe Started without using God or the Bible as a reference.

It can't be proved. Neither can any of the other theories that are out there floating about about how the Universe was created. Regardless of what you might use for an arguement, it simply is a theory that can't be proved. I can come up with a theory that is just as valid as anything the scientist are calling "proof" and it will mean just about as much because it's just a theory and they can't disprove it. For example, it is my theory that the Universe is nothing more than a speck of goo on the bottom of a extremely big individual's shoe who roams his "Earth" in search of another banana. Sounds silly but you can't prove it isn't true. Neither can you prove anything the great scientist are tossing out. All theory. Just like our current President. All hot air and no substance.

Just because they've rejected the idea that a God did it doesn't mean they think we know the answer.

Last edited:

You wouldn't have to ask that if you just went to school for a few years. I mean real school, NOT Bible school. Memorizing passages doesn't count. That's not education. You could teach a "parrot" to do that.

I've got a question for you. How many evangelicals have won a Nobel Prize in a "scientific field of study"?

Last edited by a moderator:
W
OK then. Here's your chance to prove to me that God didn't create the Universe.

Thank you for proving that
(1) You're merely posting flamebait
(2) You fail to understand the burden of proof
(3) You have no understanding of cosmology
Oh I completely understand the burden of proof.
Atheists don't believe in God so I ask them:
"How was the universe created if not by God?"
You won't even try to answer the question JB because you know you can't. I can shoot down any scientific theory you may post.

And as for flamebaiting, I would never try to muscle in on your territory JB.

You wouldn't have to ask that if you just went to school for a few years. I mean real school, NOT Bible school. Memorizing passages doesn't count. That's not education. You could teach a "parrot" to do that.
I'll state it again rdean: No references to the Bible.
If I memorize the Bible I'm a "parrot" but if I use a Palm device or Blackberry to reference passages you'd say I don't know the Bible well enough.
Fail.
I've got a question for you. How many evangelicals have won a Nobel Prize in a "scientific field of study"?
That doesn't answer the question. Try to stay on topic.
Double Fail.

Forum List

Back