Attention Atheists: How Was The Earth Created?

W
OK then. Here's your chance to prove to me that God didn't create the Universe.

Thank you for proving that
(1) You're merely posting flamebait
(2) You fail to understand the burden of proof
(3) You have no understanding of cosmology
Oh I completely understand the burden of proof.
Atheists don't believe in God so I ask them:
"How was the universe created if not by God?"
You won't even try to answer the question JB because you know you can't. I can shoot down any scientific theory you may post.

And as for flamebaiting, I would never try to muscle in on your territory JB.

I don't have an answer although I haven't seen proof it could only be formed by a God.

Although if we really must go into this, even if you could prove there's a God you can't prove that it was the Christian/Jewish/Muslim/whatever God.

W
OK then. Here's your chance to prove to me that God didn't create the Universe.

Thank you for proving that
(1) You're merely posting flamebait
(2) You fail to understand the burden of proof
(3) You have no understanding of cosmology
Oh I completely understand the burden of proof.
Atheists don't believe in God so I ask them:
"How was the universe created if not by God?"
You won't even try to answer the question JB because you know you can't. I can shoot down any scientific theory you may post.

And as for flamebaiting, I would never try to muscle in on your territory JB.
Where is the beginning and end of this structure?

FOW7LVVN3YEWZM4WXY.MEDIUM.jpg

The Möbius-strip nature of the space-time continuum makes questions of creation and apocalypse largely irrelevant.

Trick question; the Earth wasn't "created." It was formed.
Great observation EagleSeven!

Formed how?
Ah the # 1 Atheist buzz phrase, "Flying Spagheti Monster". That phrase is on about a 3rd grade level and ranks up there with "I know you are, but what am I".

So all believers in all other religions think at a third grade level, but you're somehow different? :eusa_eh:

Give a few examples of some of those things that are explained by science.
There has to be a creator for all things

Okay, agreed- Now who created God? I'll tell you... We exist in the 'third' dimension, experiencing three physical dimensions and traveling through time. Your god is said to exist outside this- but only so much. Since your god is only credited with being able to see all points in our space continuum- existing outside of 'spacetime'-, this puts your god in the fourth dimension. However, that is on;y a single possible universe, and true omnipotence and omniscience requires an awareness of all possible universes and at all possible points in their respective timelines. Just as our 'now' and our current universe comes into being through our observation, and everything beyond our current observation is vaguely probabilistic (take for example photons taking every possible path until observed), our universe would have come into being through your god's observation of it. However, your god's dimension would have in turn only have taken form when observed by an even higher deity in the fifth dimension, and so on until we reach the [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjsgoXvnStY"]10th dimension[/ame], where the highest gods conceivable by Man dwell. Beyond this, outside of all fields of human imagination, totally beyond all possible realms of Man's knowledge rests the true God of all Gods. Some know this god as M, other know 'him' as FSM. (OF course, FSM has no gender as we know them to be; this is merely convention). Now, as (FS)M sings his eternal song (which filters through the many dimensions, resulting in Tolkien's and the judeo-christian perception of an angelic choir) his very body vibrates. The vibrations of his noodley appendages is what non-believers call 'superstrings' when sepaking of (FS)M) 'theory' (whuich, if you recall is simply a term for anything Man cannot directly observe and can therefore not be called 'fact' using scientific conventions) ;) Got it? See, it's quite simple, really, making your ignorance quite inexcusable.

You worship a created being, while those who seek the truth acknowledge FSM (or M for short) and look past the lesser beings that shortsighted individuals like yourself get stuck on ;)

Unlike your nearsighted religion, this understanding of His Noodliness (who is, of course not really made of spaghetti; this is merely a conventional way of attempting to describe Him) is derived from logic, reason, and the cutting edge of scientific inquiry, as well as the personal revelation on which you are dependent.

The Humble Gautama gratefully accepts your assertion that he is as ignorant of the FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER ( FSM)

First Lesson. (FS)M is not a literal flying noodle monster. I mean, think about it. How could the creator of the universe be flying around in the universe prior to creating it?

I know zippo, nada, zilch about the exotic and esoteric super duper God of all Gods...FSM.
Second Lesson,(FS)M truly is the 'God of Gods'. Christianity even acknowledges this, in a way. The attributes of YHWH place him in the 5th or possible 6th dimension ([ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjsgoXvnStY"]The Ten Dimensions[/ame]). As science is now proving M's divine form manifests as innumerable 'superstrings' or 'spaghetti-like' appendages, which vibrate in harmony as He hums and sings His heavenly song. These vibrations ultimately give rise to the most fundamental particles and aspects of the Omniverse, including all observable aspects of our own Universe. Science is now coming to realize the Truth of His nature. The reference to spaghetti, much like the use gender-specific pronouns, is merely a result of out limited understanding.

Third Lesson: Anyone who claims to be a 'prophet' of M (commonly known as FSM) or to be M incarnate is a liar. Remember the 7th RRYD:

I'd Really Rather You Didn't Go Around Telling People I Talk To You. You're Not That Interesting. Get Over Yourself. And I Told You To Love Your Fellow Man, Can't You Take A Hint?

Please .... I promise not to eat, sleep, urinate or even defecate ..... until I hear from you !!!
I advise against such dedication ;)
:razz:

I don't have an answer although I haven't seen proof it could only be formed by a God.
Although if we really must go into this, even if you could prove there's a God you can't prove that it was the Christian/Jewish/Muslim/whatever God.
Again, I'm not trying to prove the existence of God. I already believe.
Only half fail.

The question is for non-believers: How was the Earth Created/Formed/Amassed/Extruded/Shaped?

Last edited:
First Lesson. (FS)M is not a literal flying noodle monster. I mean, think about it. How could the creator of the universe be flying around in the universe prior to creating it?
(I edited your post down to manageable levels)
That doesn't even come close to explaining how the Universe was created. Are you that scared JB that you must make joke posts about "religions" made up by non-believers? Again, The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is a religion and can't be referenced. Read the rules!
Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
Rack up another failure for you.

Where is the beginning and end of this structure?

FOW7LVVN3YEWZM4WXY.MEDIUM.jpg

The Möbius-strip nature of the space-time continuum makes questions of creation and apocalypse largely irrelevant.
This what I'm trying to ask you non-believers but you refuse to answer.
Where is the beginning?

Did you know that the formation of the earth began with an exploding star?

OK. If it happened as you say then why and how did that star explode?
You're only showing me an effect, I want the cause.

Last edited:
Again, The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is a religion and can't be referenced. Read the rules!
Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
Rack up another failure for you.
JB the flying spaghetti monster was originally made to mock the 'teach alternate theories' idea when it comes to creationism. It's since evolved into parody of religion in general.

That is but falsities spread by the Deceiver, who manifests in many forms (disguising itself as Kthulu, mocking {FS}M's noodley goodness and as the evil SNIKTA, who rails against {FS}M's carbohydrate goodness and deceives man with the false religion of carnivarism, for instance). Even modern science testifies to the truth of (FS)M(-'theory') and the gentle vibration of his appendages (oft described as 'noodley', but known to some as 'SuperStrings)' in harmony to 'His' diving song (which reverberates through the 10 knowable dimensions of 'His' creation and has been heard and interpreted as a 'heavenly' choir by christians and a song of 'angels' that created the earth by Tolkien, who sadly only know but part of the greatness of {FS}M)

I have explained this before ;)

The Prophet has simply refused to correct these lies and further attest to the reality of (FS)M out of devotion, in accordance with the first and seventh IRRYD's

-RAmen

That is but falsities spread by the Deceiver, who manifests in many forms (disguising itself as Kthulu, mocking {FS}M's noodley goodness and as the evil SNIKTA, who rails against {FS}M's carbohydrate goodness and deceives man with the false religion of carnivarism, for instance). Even modern science testifies to the truth of (FS)M(-'theory') and the gentle vibration of his appendages (oft described as 'noodley', but known to some as 'SuperStrings)' in harmony to 'His' diving song (which reverberates through the 10 knowable dimensions of 'His' creation and has been heard and interpreted as a 'heavenly' choir by christians and a song of 'angels' that created the earth by Tolkien, who sadly only know but part of the greatness of {FS}M)

I have explained this before ;)

The Prophet has simply refused to correct these lies and further attest to the reality of (FS)M out of devotion, in accordance with the first and seventh IRRYD's

-RAmen
So your explanation of how the Universe was created is disjointed ramblings of a JRR Tolkein fan and a "String Theory" that has yet to be proven but I've been reading about for at least 30 years?

Fail.

Branes and strings and divine noodley things...
You have no answer do you?

Fail Again.

OK. If it happened as you say then why and how did that star explode?
You're only showing me an effect, I want the cause.
Branes and strings and divine noodley things...:clap2::lol:

Branes and strings and divine noodley things....FOFLOL

Star run out of fuel, go "boom".

Star hit star, go "boom".

It's that star going "boom" that creates all the heavy elements that make up the earth and even us. We are the children of "exploded stars". How cool is that? Much better than "shimmered into being from dirt".

I'm gonna go with number three of the top ten creation myths until another one seems more reasonable.

"The Hindu cosmology contains many myths of creation, and the principal players have risen and fallen in importance over the centuries. The earliest Vedic text, the Rig Veda, tells of a gigantic being, Purusha, possessing a thousand heads, eyes, and feet. He enveloped the earth, extending beyond it by the space of ten fingers. When the gods sacrificed Purusha, his body produced clarified butter, which engendered the birds and animals. His body parts transformed into the world's elements, and the gods Agni, Vayu, and Indra. Also, the four castes of Hindu society were created from his body: the priests, warriors, general populace, and the servants. Historically later, the trinity of Brahma (the creator), Vishnu (the preserver), and Shiva (the destroyer) gained prominence. Brahma appears in a lotus sprouting from the navel of the sleeping Vishnu. Brahma creates the universe, which lasts for one of his days, or 4.32 billion years. Then Shiva destroys the universe and the cycle restarts. Relax everybody, the current cycle has a couple billion years left."

The Top 10 Intelligent Designs (or Creation Myths) | LiveScience

Creation Myths (Morgana's Observatory)
A large group of links to Creation Myths from a variety of cultures from around the world...

Star run out of fuel, go "boom"...
Where did the fuel come from?
I'm gonna go with number three of the top ten creation myths until another one seems more reasonable.
"The Hindu cosmology contains many myths of creation...
Hindu is a religion. Go re-read the rules of this thread or have somebody read them to you.

Fail.

Last edited:
Wow. None of you atheists can put out any theory about the creation of the universe without mentioning religion.

You guys haven't thought about it much have you? Sad and pathetic.

Last edited:
Wow. None of you atheists can put out any theory about the creation of the universe without mentioning religion.

You guys haven't thought about it much have you? Sad and pathetic.

You are right, I haven't thought much about religion. Because it's a delusion.

Currently we can see back through time (try to figure out how) to only about 100,000 years after the creation of the Universe. When everything was just blobs of hydrogen.

We have recorded the background noise of the big bang.

So far, there is no evidence of a bearded man in wizards robes from the Middle East in any of the discoveries. But if one turns up, you will be the first to be notified. In the mean time, there are two men dressed in white in a van waiting outside for you.

The right always attempts to come up with these "ah ha" moments but they always end up as "ut oh". Sad really. Sad and pathetic.

For the simple reason that you are begging the question. The very word "creation" in this context implies the existence of a creator, when there is no evidence that anything is ever created out of nothing.

The pertinent question is this: Why must there be a creation at all? Perhaps the Universe is, and always will be, with no beginning or end. The Universe is a dynamic system where time folds into itself, an infinite series of seemingly infinte changes that follows trends as it moves in its cycle.

P.S. The Earth formed from the nebula of matter that collected around our star as it became a center of nuclear fusion and gravity. Rather like this one:
m83_harfd.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back