April 19th....the first act of armed resistance to gun control......

2AGuy, you nailed this as the very reason we have a 2nd Amendment. All of the excuses of the States and the Courts, even the Heller, McDonald, and Bruen Supreme Courts, making up lies about the historical traditions of gun control, all lies, to pretend that the Statutes of Northampton are the basis and allow infringements - and they're wrong on both points, Northampton is not the basis and nothing in Northampton suggests or implies any history in the US or in England of banning any weapons or the carrying of any weapons.

The right to keep and bear arms came to the forefront of the Founders' attention because of the attacks on Concord and Lexington, and the entire war afterwards. We didn't inherit a British right; we rejected the law of the King and created a new law that recognized a God-given right, just as the rights were described in the Declaration of Independence.
Follow the Money or You'll Be Led by the Nose

The Founding Fodder, cheapskate plutocrats, didn't want to pay for a standing army. That's the hidden reason behind the Second Amendment. Even with guns, Americans on the frontier weren't armed well enough to protect themselves.

After the Republicans' White-Replacement war, the Army was reduced from a million men to 25,000. The Northern sweatshop plutocracy cared only about destroying the Southern plutocracy and left the plebeians out West at the mercy of bloodthirsty savages. That's why Custer had to go into battle so pitifully undermanned.

Follow the Money or You'll Be Led by the Nose

The Founding Fodder, cheapskate plutocrats, didn't want to pay for a standing army. That's the hidden reason behind the Second Amendment. Even with guns, Americans on the frontier weren't armed well enough to protect themselves.

After the Republicans' White-Replacement war, the Army was reduced from a million men to 25,000. The Northern sweatshop plutocracy cared only about destroying the Southern plutocracy and left the plebeians out West at the mercy of bloodthirsty savages. That's why Custer had to go into battle so pitifully undermanned.
Not that Democrat Andrew Jackson with his Manifest Destiny, declared war on the Indians and create the "Trail of Tears" while the Supreme Court said it was not lawful. I also would be pissed if some president decided to go against the Supreme Court and do whatever the fuck he wanted..
Nothing has changed with the Democrat Party.

Biden brags Supreme Court 'didn't stop' him from canceling student loans: He's 'happy to break the law'​

I wonder how Joe would feel if i broke the law by having his stupid ass arrested by a citizen's arrest.

Not that Andrew Jackson with his Manifest Destiny, declared war on the Indians and created the "Trail of Tears" while the Supreme Court said it was not lawful. I also would be pissed if some president decided to go against the Supreme Court and do whatever the fuck he wanted..

Trail of Crybabies

Vicious savages who murdered many pioneers and blocked our destiny. Sound familiar?

Jackson was right. SCROTUS was wrong. The ruling class's White Replacement strategy goes that far back. The Justices (Just Us) wanted to take over the government and change it into what it is today. Democrats were different back then.

Not that Democrat Andrew Jackson with his Manifest Destiny, declared war on the Indians and create the "Trail of Tears" while the Supreme Court said it was not lawful. I also would be pissed if some president decided to go against the Supreme Court and do whatever the fuck he wanted..

I wonder how Joe would feel if i broke the law by having his stupid ass arrested by a citizen's arrest.

His arrest may very well be coming, along with those of Obama, Clinton, and Bush.

Forum List

Back