Attempted suicides double after reassignment surgery

Who’s pushing women who want babies not to have any?

Any woman who wants a baby can have one unless she’s infertile.

If anything, there’s tremendous societal pressure TO have a baby. Whether she wants to or not.

Even though some women have no interest and no maternal instinct.
Man, you do nothing but deflect. No wonder people have come to realize that the left is nothing more than a cult.

Something that isn’t “normal” is not to be tolerated, except for the other things that aren’t normal that should be tolerated.

The “primary goal of biological life” is to pass offspring. If people can‘t have children then they’re defects that should not be tolerated. But if they choose not to pass offspring, then that’s totally acceptable, and they should be tolerated.

🤷‍♂️

Something that isn’t “normal” is not to be tolerated, except for the other things that aren’t normal that should be tolerated.

The “primary goal of biological life” is to pass offspring. If people can‘t have children then they’re defects that should not be tolerated. But if they choose not to pass offspring, then that’s totally acceptable, and they should be tolerated.

🤷‍♂️

Something that isn't normal should be forced on people to accept. Tolerating it is just part of being in a non homogeneous society.

You are confusing toleration with forced acceptance or even celebration.

Something that isn't normal should be forced on people to accept. Tolerating it is just part of being in a non homogeneous society.

You are confusing toleration with forced acceptance or even celebration.
You're confusing normal in the context of average with its context as natural. Being LGBTQ is perfectly natural even if not the average.

You're confusing normal in the context of average with its context as natural. Being LGBTQ is perfectly natural even if not the average.

It not the default human condition.

And you can't force people to think it is normal, which is the goal of the movement.

It not the default human condition.
There is no such thing as the default human condition. What's the default height, weight, eye color or skin tone of a human?
And you can't force people to think it is normal, which is the goal of the movement.
I can't force you to make rational arguments but I can sure as fuck expose the irrationality of your arguments. That's easy as shit. You're one dumb mother fucker.

There is no such thing as the default human condition. What's the default height, weight, eye color or skin tone of a human?

I can't force you to make rational arguments but I can sure as fuck expose the irrationality of your arguments. That's easy as shit. You're one dumb mother fucker.

Two arms, two legs, two eyes, hearing, sight, speech, taste, heterosexuality.

The other things are normal variables.

Now go run to some pseudo-expert and quote nonsense like you normally do.

Two arms, two legs, two eyes, hearing, sight, speech, taste, heterosexuality.
Except for the people who are born without those things. Are they unnatural?
The other things are normal variables.
Normal in what context? Average or natural? What's unnatural about someone born without the ability to see?
Now go run to some pseudo-expert and quote nonsense like you normally do.
Or I can just stand here and smack down your arguments like you're a child putting up shots on the basketball court.

Except for the people who are born without those things. Are they unnatural?

Normal in what context? Average or natural? What's unnatural about someone born without the ability to see?

Or I can just stand here and smack down your arguments like you're a child putting up shots on the basketball court.

They have defects. Not in the social or moral way, but in the biological way.

It's not the default human condition.

You aren't doing that at all.

They have defects. Not in the social or moral way, but in the biological way.
Define the word defect. Does it mean unnatural? If you're born without the ability to see then your ability to see is certainly defective but that isn't unnatural for your biology. It is the default of your biology. Your biology may be the reason that you have less than perfect vision or no vision. If you're born without the ability to reproduce that is the default of your biology. We use medicine and technology like eye glasses and in vitro to make up for our biological short falls and you dumb Bigots are like an asshole screaming at a guy going to the optometrist because you think his biology means he should have to walk around bumping into shit for the rest of his life.
It's not the default human condition.
You're so stupid that you don't know how dumb that assertion is. We weren't molded out of clay to be a certain way. A million years ago a chimpanzee was our brother. We got the genetic code for limbs from our fish ancestor over 50 million years ago. We evolved here through random mutation, adaptation and luck. There is no default. Our evolution hasn't stopped.
You aren't doing that at all.
Sure I'm not Marty. I'm also not deeply enjoy myself as I'm doing it. ;)

Define the word defect. Does it mean unnatural? If you're born without the ability to see then your ability to see is certainly defective but that isn't unnatural for your biology. It is the default of your biology. Your biology may be the reason that you have less than perfect vision or no vision. If you're born without the ability to reproduce that is the default of your biology. We use medicine and technology like eye glasses and in vitro to make up for our biological short falls and you dumb Bigots are like an asshole screaming at a guy going to the optometrist because you think his biology means he should have to walk around bumping into shit for the rest of his life.

You're so stupid that you don't know how dumb that assertion is. We weren't molded out of clay to be a certain way. A million years ago a chimpanzee was our brother. We got the genetic code for limbs from our fish ancestor over 50 million years ago. We evolved here through random mutation, adaptation and luck. There is no default. Our evolution hasn't stopped.

Sure I'm not Marty. I'm also not deeply enjoy myself as I'm doing it. ;)

No, a defect. "your biology" isn't the default human biology just because you want it to be.

My nearsightedness is a defect. I admit that. Just like homosexuality is a defect.

No, a defect. "your biology" isn't the default human biology just because you want it to be.
I don't know that means Marty. I didn't say anything about how I want things to be. Wanting things to be a certain way doesn't cause or prevent a baby being born without the ability to see or without the reproductive organs necessary for procreation. Genetics do that.
My nearsightedness is a defect. I admit that. Just like homosexuality is a defect.
What do you mean by defect Marty? Unnatural? Not the default? Both those definitions are wrong. They don't fit the objective reality.

I don't know that means Marty. I didn't say anything about how I want things to be. Wanting things to be a certain way doesn't cause or prevent a baby being born without the ability to see or without the reproductive organs necessary for procreation. Genetics do that.

What do you mean by defect Marty? Unnatural? Not the default? Both those definitions are wrong. They don't fit the objective reality.

You are the one bringing in unnatural, not me.

All of this is you trying to force acceptance of the trans bullshit on people. That's the goal, and like most progs, you only care about the goal and nothing else.

Forum List

Back