ATLANTA − Republicans Aren't Donating to Fani Willis' GOP Challenger

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Willis, a Democrat, has faced criticism from Republicans amid her case against Trump and 18 co-defendants related to alleged election interference in Georgia following the 2020 presidential election. Georgia is a swing state that narrowly backed President Joe Biden. Trump has pleaded not guilty to all charges and has accused Willis of targeting him for political purposes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
whats wrong with them, they do not like her. Cuz she's black.

The Republicans would be smart to not run a candidate against that beautiful young lady.

She is running in Atlanta (!!!) for goodness' sake!

She CAN"T lose.

Willis, a Democrat, has faced criticism from Republicans amid her case against Trump and 18 co-defendants related to alleged election interference in Georgia following the 2020 presidential election. Georgia is a swing state that narrowly backed President Joe Biden. Trump has pleaded not guilty to all charges and has accused Willis of targeting him for political purposes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cuz she ain't that good. Cookie cutter throughout the land. In real survival ways...people will die. African Americans who are good, suffer for this. I salute them.

Atlanta is a far left city, there is little point in spending a lot of money on a Republican campaign there.

It has nothing to do with "race" , just allocating scarce resources to get the biggest bang for the buck.

I think the problem with both parties is that they have decided that certain areas aren't worth the trouble. Republicans have largely given up on the Urban areas and Democrats have largely given up on the Rural areas, which means that all elections are decided in the Suburbs now.

It is not a good thing for our politics.

I think the problem with both parties is that they have decided that certain areas aren't worth the trouble. Republicans have largely given up on the Urban areas and Democrats have largely given up on the Rural areas, which means that all elections are decided in the Suburbs now.

The reality is the behaviors must change.

What's particularly "wrong" with that? The suburbs are the habitat of the Middle Class, that both sides say are the key to America and the salt of the earth, no?

What's particularly "wrong" with that? The suburbs are the habitat of the Middle Class, that both sides say are the key to America and the salt of the earth, no?
Um. No, Not really.

I consider myself blessed to be living in a rather nice suburb, but the whole country should be like that. I find myself being pretty depressed when I drive through rural areas with their shuttered businesses and rotting farmhouses, and I find myself pretty depressed when I go into the inner cities that look like war zones.

When both parties realize they can take whole swaths of the country for granted and don't have to put any effort into making them better, that's really kind of a problem.

No such thing as a rurual area anymore. My town, Burley, idaho used to be a sleepy little town.
Not no more. Now that lawlessness has over taken the cities and i might add the suburbs
All dems need in my county is a couple of hundred votes and they'll control it.

Um. No, Not really.

I consider myself blessed to be living in a rather nice suburb, but the whole country should be like that. I find myself being pretty depressed when I drive through rural areas with their shuttered businesses and rotting farmhouses, and I find myself pretty depressed when I go into the inner cities that look like war zones.

When both parties realize they can take whole swaths of the country for granted and don't have to put any effort into making them better, that's really kind of a problem.
You cannot find balance as it is just not the rich.

Why throw away good money? Fani is running in the deepest blue part of Atlanta. Surely you already know this.

Sure it is. Democrats rule the urban shitholes.

No

Don't panic but I agree with you.

Forum List

Back