At least Cracker Barrel are listening to their customers Putting items back on shelve

I was totally surprised by Cracker Barrel's original decision to pull the Duck Dynasty items off the shelves.

Southern conservative families are their core client base; and also the main backers of the Robertson clan.

Looks like the Cracker Barrel executives figured out that Liberals and GLAAD members don't eat at their restaurants anyway.

So why pander to the radical LGBT community?? ... :cool:

Problem is, if anyone buys DD items in their stores....A&E still gets paid for those items. If the product is bought from Duck COMMANDER, the money goes to the Robertsons. So it was a wise decision on CB to do what their customers wanted...except A&E will still profit on someone they "fired". Hypocrites much?

Problem is, if anyone buys DD items in their stores....A&E still gets paid for those items. If the product is bought from Duck COMMANDER, the money goes to the Robertsons. So it was a wise decision on CB to do what their customers wanted...except A&E will still profit on someone they "fired". Hypocrites much?
I think everyone know by now that by buying Duck Commander products, the money will go to the Robertson's and I think the public will by Phils products.

1387405857.jpg.CROP.thumbnail-small.jpg

"Gosh darn it, that's the last time you see me and the ObamaCare elves in a Cracker Barrel!"

Now watch GLAAD send in a gay operative in one of their stores/restaurants and claim he was slandered and discriminated against and try to create havoc for them.

No wonder Cracker Barrel changed their minds. This was after they decided to drop products with Phil's image.

tumblr_lcoe2nhJMY1qd31me.jpg

Wouldn't you just like to be a fly on the wall at GLAAD headquarters when they got this news?

I have to tell you, Katzndogs, it takes time to get used to, but you have a very unique sense of humor :clap:

Cracker barrel :thup:

This was on their facebook page today.. It seems they got bombarded with Duck Dynasty fans and they listened. Something A and E needs to learn from

Dear Cracker Barrel Customer:

When we made the decision to remove and evaluate certain Duck Dynasty items, we offended many of our loyal customers. Our intent was to avoid offending, but that’s just what we've done.

You told us we made a mistake. And, you weren't shy about it. You wrote, you called and you took to social media to express your thoughts and feelings. You flat out told us we were wrong.

We listened.

Today, we are putting all our Duck Dynasty products back in our stores.

And, we apologize for offending you.

We respect all individuals right to express their beliefs. We certainly did not mean to have anyone think different.

We sincerely hope you will continue to be part of our Cracker Barrel family.

The items sold by A&E, right?

I must admit to surprise....

...thought it would be de rigueur for corporations to run and hide from controversy.

1." Less than 48 hours after Cracker Barrel announced plans to pull Duck Dynasty items off its shelves in the wake of cast member Phil Robertson's anti-gay comments, the Southern country store and restaurant chain has reversed its decision.

2. ....reversal of its former position was posted this morning to Facebook, following a flurry of negative responses from customers and fans who showed support to the patriarch of the "Duck Dynasty" family.

3. "When we made the decision to remove and evaluate certain Duck Dynasty items, we offended many of our loyal customers. Our intent was to avoid offending, but that's just what we've done," the company wrote. "You flat out told us we were wrong. We listened."

4. ...company spokesman Jeff Eller told ABC News about the company's decision to go back on its original pledge to ax "selected products" from its stores.

5. The announcement today confirmed the company will be reinstating all Duck Dynasty products back into its stores."
Cracker Barrel Flipflops on Nixing 'Duck Dynasty' Items From Shelves - ABC News

6. "You told us we made a mistake. And, you weren’t shy about it. You wrote, you called and you took to social media to express your thoughts and feelings. You flat out told us we were wrong.
We listened.
We respect all individuals right to express their beliefs. We certainly did not mean to have anyone think different.
We sincerely hope you will continue to be part of our Cracker Barrel family.”
BREAKING NEWS: Cracker Barrel has apologized and...

Can A&E be far behind?

How nice. Now Crack in a barrel can host the Westboro Baptist church breakfast before they picket A&E...

Westboro Baptists Support Duck Dynasty Star Phil Robertson Following AE Suspension: Church Plans Picket news DailyNewsen.com

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist.
Edmund Burke

Not sure if I believe what is being posted here since the only link is one from Fox. I have to actually go to Cracker Barrell tomorrow so I'll check and see whether they have anything from Duck Dynasty. Pretty sad that I can't believe anything Hatebear posts here.
JB is correct... wanting corroboration beyond Fox News myself, I found an ABC article saying the same thing, easily enough, with a quick Google... the reports seem to be authentic --- multiple sources.

And that is how one is supposed to confirm things on the internet.

Unlike just accepting people claims to being polar warfare veterans or historians in charge of the national archives or idiots hiding behind claims of being a girl; 'How could you be so mean to a girl?' kind of crap.

But the cause of Freedom got a win today, and methinks more bigger victories will follow.

Those who gave their all for this country would be so happy.

I must admit to surprise....

...thought it would be de rigueur for corporations to run and hide from controversy.

1." Less than 48 hours after Cracker Barrel announced plans to pull Duck Dynasty items off its shelves in the wake of cast member Phil Robertson's anti-gay comments, the Southern country store and restaurant chain has reversed its decision.

2. ....reversal of its former position was posted this morning to Facebook, following a flurry of negative responses from customers and fans who showed support to the patriarch of the "Duck Dynasty" family.

3. "When we made the decision to remove and evaluate certain Duck Dynasty items, we offended many of our loyal customers. Our intent was to avoid offending, but that's just what we've done," the company wrote. "You flat out told us we were wrong. We listened."

4. ...company spokesman Jeff Eller told ABC News about the company's decision to go back on its original pledge to ax "selected products" from its stores.

5. The announcement today confirmed the company will be reinstating all Duck Dynasty products back into its stores."
Cracker Barrel Flipflops on Nixing 'Duck Dynasty' Items From Shelves - ABC News

6. "You told us we made a mistake. And, you weren’t shy about it. You wrote, you called and you took to social media to express your thoughts and feelings. You flat out told us we were wrong.
We listened.
We sincerely hope you will continue to be part of our Cracker Barrel family.”
BREAKING NEWS: Cracker Barrel has apologized and...

Can A&E be far behind?

This may be a defining moment for this country.
As soon as the gays and blacks get a little twisted about something everyone runs for cover fearing boycotts and protests fueled by the Rev's Jackson and Sharpton.
I think those days are over.

I think the Gays taking on these Duck guys have maybe bit off more then they can swallow and just might have to calm down and be quiet.

Not sure if I believe what is being posted here since the only link is one from Fox. I have to actually go to Cracker Barrell tomorrow so I'll check and see whether they have anything from Duck Dynasty.

Pretty sad that I can't believe anything Hatebear posts here.

It's on FB, hon. On the Cracker Barrel FB.

Like I said in one of the numerous other threads about this latest brouhaha....GLAAD just pushed back everything they gained over the years. Straights were FOR them having their rights and more tolerance to their lifestyle...everyone was trying very hard to find a middle ground. But like things happen from time to time, this group asked for an inch and then strived for a mile and fucked everything up...for THEMSELVES. Oops.
Now those that were for helping them will turn the other way. I know I am probably going to be one because frankly, in all my years of love, understanding, acceptance of a lifestyle I do not share...I am hesitant to show and practice that any more because they want to shut me up...be intolerant of what I MYSELF want, and will go to great lengths to make sure I am put in my "place" when it comes to THEIR rights...while fucking mine.

Oops, again.

Just waiting for Geaux and WarfareQueen to show up and start crowing about how the name "Cracker Barrel" is "racist"... :rolleyes:

@WelfareQueen

Last edited:
Like I said in one of the numerous other threads about this latest brouhaha....GLAAD just pushed back everything they gained over the years. Straights were FOR them having their rights and more tolerance to their lifestyle...everyone was trying very hard to find a middle ground. But like things happen from time to time, this group asked for an inch and then strived for a mile and fucked everything up...for THEMSELVES. Oops.
Now those that were for helping them will turn the other way. I know I am probably going to be one because frankly, in all my years of love, understanding, acceptance of a lifestyle I do not share...I am hesitant to show and practice that any more because they want to shut me up...be intolerant of what I MYSELF want, and will go to great lengths to make sure I am put in my "place" when it comes to THEIR rights...while fucking mine.

Oops, again.

Yeah, it reminds me of animal lovers who think PETA often does their cause a disservice when they overreach.

Not sure if I believe what is being posted here since the only link is one from Fox. I have to actually go to Cracker Barrell tomorrow so I'll check and see whether they have anything from Duck Dynasty.

Ding dong! Go to their Facebook page. Seeing is believing. Or not! :lol:

This was on their facebook page today.. It seems they got bombarded with Duck Dynasty fans and they listened. Something A and E needs to learn from

Dear Cracker Barrel Customer:

When we made the decision to remove and evaluate certain Duck Dynasty items, we offended many of our loyal customers. Our intent was to avoid offending, but that’s just what we've done.

You told us we made a mistake. And, you weren't shy about it. You wrote, you called and you took to social media to express your thoughts and feelings. You flat out told us we were wrong.

We listened.

We sincerely hope you will continue to be part of our Cracker Barrel family.

I've got money to burn and I'm getting some Duck stuff so help me God!!!

Might be a bit tougher to get in now, cuz of the long lines. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back