At least Cracker Barrel are listening to their customers Putting items back on shelve

We don't have a cracker barrel in these parts. Is the food as delish as they say?

I am so glad they chose to NOT be a lemming.

My daughter hates it and refuses to go. I go with friends who like it and I usually get pecan pancakes. You can't go wrong with pancakes usually.

How nice. Now Crack in a barrel can host the Westboro Baptist church breakfast before they picket A&E...

Westboro Baptists Support Duck Dynasty Star Phil Robertson Following AE Suspension: Church Plans Picket news DailyNewsen.com

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist.
Edmund Burke

Aaaaahhhhh, so now libtards are going to equate Cracker Barrel and the freaks at Westborow Baptist Church who are all life long DEMOCRATS, you lying shit

No, actually I am equating YOU and the Westboro Baptist. You both share the exact same view.

More dumbass libtard lies.

I think Westborrow freaks should be driven from funerals by threat of force and all jailed for months if they fail to comply. Free speech does not, IMO, give them the right to desecrate funerals.

But they are Democrats wigged out on the leaders bullshit and relatives of his. And they are all life long DEMOCRATS.

I am so out of rep and it irritates me. Some great posts here and I can't do a damn thing. Yet.

Cracker Barrel appeased the Homo Brigade, only to end up reversing it's decision and looking fucking stupid in the process.

Aaaaahhhhh, so now libtards are going to equate Cracker Barrel and the freaks at Westborow Baptist Church who are all life long DEMOCRATS, you lying shit

No, actually I am equating YOU and the Westboro Baptist. You both share the exact same view.

I think Westborrow freaks should be driven from funerals by threat of force and all jailed for months if they fail to comply. Free speech does not, IMO, give them the right to desecrate funerals.

But they are Democrats wigged out on the leaders bullshit and relatives of his. And they are all life long DEMOCRATS.

^^ thinks personal character flaws like homophobia have something to do with political parties
rofl.gif

Last edited:
We don't have a cracker barrel in these parts. Is the food as delish as they say?

My daughter hates it and refuses to go. I go with friends who like it and I usually get pecan pancakes. You can't go wrong with pancakes usually.

It's hard to fuck up pancakes. But for an outfit based in Lebanon Tennessee the grits could be better. :eusa_eh:

^^ thinks personal character flaws like homophobia have something to do with political parties
rofl.gif

Define homophobia, liar. I don't fear queers, and I don't fear my own kind, so what the fuck are you whining about?

Which statement of mine is false, ****?

The hash-brown casserole for breakfast is OK but it wasn't what I was lookin' for.

The pork chops for dinner are OK as well but, ditto.

They do serve-up a decent breakfast, though, and we'll go there once in a blue moon, for a change.

Our colleague Pogo is right, though, the biscuits and gravy could be better.

( I got spoiled by Bob Evans biscuits-and-gravy years ago, and no other chain-restaurant ever measured-up )

And... after Cracker Barrel taking the hint and acting, to reinstate the Duck merchandise, I may go back there sometime soon myself, to reward them and ourselves, just for grins-and-giggles.

Last edited:
The hash-brown casserole for breakfast is OK but it wasn't what I was lookin' for.

They do serve-up a decent breakfast, though, and we'll go there once in a blue moon, for a change.

Our colleague is right, though, the biscuits and gravy could be better.

Still... I got spoiled by Bob Evans biscuits-and-gravy years ago, and no other chain-restaurant ever measured-up.

And... after then getting the hint and reinstating the Duck merchandise, I may go back there sometime soon myself, just for grins-and-giggles.

Bob Evans is clearly the better of the two and doesn't try to comp with a bunch of silly knick knacks for sale, generally though they have a few.

But still, when driving home across the South, if I see a Cracker Barrel I stop in preference to eating at unknown diners.

Well you can join them when they picket A&E, because THEY TOO support Phil Robertson. Bird of a feather flock together.

Cracker Barrel appeased the Homo Brigade, only to end up reversing it's decision and looking fucking stupid in the process.

Cracker Barrel caters to your average Middle-Class Redneck family, and they almost made the same mistake the Dixie Chicks made.

Dumping their fan-base, or in this case customer-base.

Cracker Barrel caters to your average Middle-Class Redneck family, and they almost made the same mistake the Dixie Chicks made.

I suspect you miscalculate who the Dixie Chicks' fan base is...

Still... I got spoiled by Bob Evans biscuits-and-gravy years ago, and no other chain-restaurant ever measured-up.

And... after then getting the hint and reinstating the Duck merchandise, I may go back there sometime soon myself, just for grins-and-giggles.

Bob Evans is clearly the better of the two and doesn't try to comp with a bunch of silly knick knacks for sale, generally though they have a few.

But still, when driving home across the South, if I see a Cracker Barrel I stop in preference to eating at unknown diners.

I take the opposite approach so as not to burn two hours looking for a lemming sp... uh, I mean parking space and waiting in line for a bunch of Q-tips to vacate. Matter o' fact I'll always choose a mom-and-pop operation over a chain, especially for breakfast.

It's hard to fuck up pancakes. But for an outfit based in Lebanon Tennessee the grits could be better. :eusa_eh:

I won't touch the grits, they are terrible!

I take the opposite approach so as not to burn two hours looking for a lemming sp... uh, I mean parking space and waiting in line for a bunch of Q-tips to vacate. Matter o' fact I'll always choose a mom-and-pop operation over a chain, especially for breakfast.

That is preference, love mom and pops, especially when you find a good one. They can not be beat or duplicated!

Nope, not me, but have at it.

I have spent to many times prostrate before the ceramic throne of Heevin' to chance local diners I do not know.

I suspect you miscalculate who the Dixie Chicks' fan base is...

But not *was*.....

This was on their facebook page today.. It seems they got bombarded with Duck Dynasty fans and they listened. Something A and E needs to learn from

Dear Cracker Barrel Customer:

When we made the decision to remove and evaluate certain Duck Dynasty items, we offended many of our loyal customers. Our intent was to avoid offending, but that’s just what we've done.

You told us we made a mistake. And, you weren't shy about it. You wrote, you called and you took to social media to express your thoughts and feelings. You flat out told us we were wrong.

We listened.

Today, we are putting all our Duck Dynasty products back in our stores.

And, we apologize for offending you.

We respect all individuals right to express their beliefs. We certainly did not mean to have anyone think different.

We sincerely hope you will continue to be part of our Cracker Barrel family.

I went to Krogers for a few groceries and spotted a brand new Duck Dynasty display of items for sale. This makes a lot of sense down here in the Bible belt of Georgia.

I just wonder if Publix and any of the other grocery chains will follow Kroger's lead.

Forum List

Back