At least Cracker Barrel are listening to their customers Putting items back on shelve

Like I said in one of the numerous other threads about this latest brouhaha....GLAAD just pushed back everything they gained over the years. Straights were FOR them having their rights and more tolerance to their lifestyle...everyone was trying very hard to find a middle ground. But like things happen from time to time, this group asked for an inch and then strived for a mile and fucked everything up...for THEMSELVES. Oops.
Now those that were for helping them will turn the other way. I know I am probably going to be one because frankly, in all my years of love, understanding, acceptance of a lifestyle I do not share...I am hesitant to show and practice that any more because they want to shut me up...be intolerant of what I MYSELF want, and will go to great lengths to make sure I am put in my "place" when it comes to THEIR rights...while fucking mine.

Oops, again.

Sigh.......................

Now its payback time. I have rocked their souls to try to give the equal. BUT now they want to fuck with us.

Game on. I am pissed. I am royally pissed.,

Like I said in one of the numerous other threads about this latest brouhaha....GLAAD just pushed back everything they gained over the years. Straights were FOR them having their rights and more tolerance to their lifestyle...everyone was trying very hard to find a middle ground. But like things happen from time to time, this group asked for an inch and then strived for a mile and fucked everything up...for THEMSELVES. Oops.
Now those that were for helping them will turn the other way. I know I am probably going to be one because frankly, in all my years of love, understanding, acceptance of a lifestyle I do not share...I am hesitant to show and practice that any more because they want to shut me up...be intolerant of what I MYSELF want, and will go to great lengths to make sure I am put in my "place" when it comes to THEIR rights...while fucking mine.

Oops, again.

Yeah, it reminds me of animal lovers who think PETA often does their cause a disservice when they overreach.

I don't go anywhere near PETA and you all know how I am about animals. I just go to ASPCA, and the local pound. Even WildLife Fund. Peta? No. Too extreme.

Oops, again.

Now its payback time. I have rocked their souls to try to give the equal. BUT now they want to fuck with us.

I understand you have a habit of posting in that condition, TD :cheers2:
;)

Last edited:
JB is correct... wanting corroboration beyond Fox News myself, I found an ABC article saying the same thing, easily enough, with a quick Google... the reports seem to be authentic --- multiple sources.

And that is how one is supposed to confirm things on the internet.

Unlike just accepting people claims to being polar warfare veterans or historians in charge of the national archives or idiots hiding behind claims of being a girl; 'How could you be so mean to a girl?' kind of crap.

But the cause of Freedom got a win today, and methinks more bigger victories will follow.

Those who gave their all for this country would be so happy.

I am quite sure that they are singing with choirs of angels right this very minute.

Oops, again.

Yea...Phil Robertson has the right to speak his mind. And gays have the right to remain SILENT.

It is a general popular error to suppose the loudest complainers for the public to be the most anxious for its welfare.
Edmund Burke

And that is how one is supposed to confirm things on the internet.

Unlike just accepting people claims to being polar warfare veterans or historians in charge of the national archives or idiots hiding behind claims of being a girl; 'How could you be so mean to a girl?' kind of crap.

But the cause of Freedom got a win today, and methinks more bigger victories will follow.

Those who gave their all for this country would be so happy.

I am quite sure that they are singing with choirs of angels right this very minute.

Over this? Most likely. Because it is so very important in the overall scheme of things.

Good for them. Course correction; the system works.

*gasp*, shit, you just got soda all over my damned keyboard.

Please give a warning when you are going to post something that is reasonable, pogo, hell, that's just rude!

Oops, again.

Whoop there it is.

I must admit to surprise....

...thought it would be de rigueur for corporations to run and hide from controversy.

1." Less than 48 hours after Cracker Barrel announced plans to pull Duck Dynasty items off its shelves in the wake of cast member Phil Robertson's anti-gay comments, the Southern country store and restaurant chain has reversed its decision.

2. ....reversal of its former position was posted this morning to Facebook, following a flurry of negative responses from customers and fans who showed support to the patriarch of the "Duck Dynasty" family.

3. "When we made the decision to remove and evaluate certain Duck Dynasty items, we offended many of our loyal customers. Our intent was to avoid offending, but that's just what we've done," the company wrote. "You flat out told us we were wrong. We listened."

4. ...company spokesman Jeff Eller told ABC News about the company's decision to go back on its original pledge to ax "selected products" from its stores.

5. The announcement today confirmed the company will be reinstating all Duck Dynasty products back into its stores."
Cracker Barrel Flipflops on Nixing 'Duck Dynasty' Items From Shelves - ABC News

6. "You told us we made a mistake. And, you weren’t shy about it. You wrote, you called and you took to social media to express your thoughts and feelings. You flat out told us we were wrong.
We listened.
Today, we are putting all our Duck Dynasty products back in our stores.
And, we apologize for offending you.
We respect all individuals right to express their beliefs. We certainly did not mean to have anyone think different.
We sincerely hope you will continue to be part of our Cracker Barrel family.”
BREAKING NEWS: Cracker Barrel has apologized and...

Can A&E be far behind?

How nice. Now Crack in a barrel can host the Westboro Baptist church breakfast before they picket A&E...

Westboro Baptists Support Duck Dynasty Star Phil Robertson Following AE Suspension: Church Plans Picket news DailyNewsen.com

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist.
Edmund Burke

Aaaaahhhhh, so now libtards are going to equate Cracker Barrel and the freaks at Westborow Baptist Church who are all life long DEMOCRATS, you lying shit

This was on their facebook page today.. It seems they got bombarded with Duck Dynasty fans and they listened. Something A and E needs to learn from

Dear Cracker Barrel Customer:

When we made the decision to remove and evaluate certain Duck Dynasty items, we offended many of our loyal customers. Our intent was to avoid offending, but that’s just what we've done.

You told us we made a mistake. And, you weren't shy about it. You wrote, you called and you took to social media to express your thoughts and feelings. You flat out told us we were wrong.

We listened.

We respect all individuals right to express their beliefs. We certainly did not mean to have anyone think different.

We sincerely hope you will continue to be part of our Cracker Barrel family.

I've got money to burn and I'm getting some Duck stuff so help me God!!!

Well, you and half the people in the South.

We don't have a cracker barrel in these parts. Is the food as delish as they say?

I am so glad they chose to NOT be a lemming.

Oops, again.

Millions are with you on that loss of sympathy.

But to be specific, it's the militants that over-reached. The skinny effeminate guys bullied by ass holes and the butch looking girls that have been fucked with for ever are still worth the effort. These are not the same as the rich fuckheads at GLAAD who fleece their flocks daily. The have to manufacture hateful episodes to keep the money flowing inform the gullible.

We don't have a cracker barrel in these parts. Is the food as delish as they say?

Mostly Southern areas. Lots of greasy food, IMO, but they have some good stuff too, even gluten free menu.

Its standard Southern cuisine.

No. It's a good place to avoid. I go there only as a last resort, although for some reason women I travel with seem to find it more attractive. It's always full of Q-tips and never a parking space. Kitsch all over the walls too like nobody ever cleans up. The one redeeming grace they do have is breakfast all day. :thup: Oh and real maple syrup when you order it.

Last edited:
Last edited:

It okay, I like their breakfast. I don't go their often, maybe once a year, but it's not bad. My wife likes the store, I find some of my favorite candies when I was growing up.

I must admit to surprise....

...thought it would be de rigueur for corporations to run and hide from controversy.

1." Less than 48 hours after Cracker Barrel announced plans to pull Duck Dynasty items off its shelves in the wake of cast member Phil Robertson's anti-gay comments, the Southern country store and restaurant chain has reversed its decision.

2. ....reversal of its former position was posted this morning to Facebook, following a flurry of negative responses from customers and fans who showed support to the patriarch of the "Duck Dynasty" family.

3. "When we made the decision to remove and evaluate certain Duck Dynasty items, we offended many of our loyal customers. Our intent was to avoid offending, but that's just what we've done," the company wrote. "You flat out told us we were wrong. We listened."

4. ...company spokesman Jeff Eller told ABC News about the company's decision to go back on its original pledge to ax "selected products" from its stores.

5. The announcement today confirmed the company will be reinstating all Duck Dynasty products back into its stores."
Cracker Barrel Flipflops on Nixing 'Duck Dynasty' Items From Shelves - ABC News

6. "You told us we made a mistake. And, you weren’t shy about it. You wrote, you called and you took to social media to express your thoughts and feelings. You flat out told us we were wrong.
We listened.
We sincerely hope you will continue to be part of our Cracker Barrel family.”
BREAKING NEWS: Cracker Barrel has apologized and...

Can A&E be far behind?

How nice. Now Crack in a barrel can host the Westboro Baptist church breakfast before they picket A&E...

Westboro Baptists Support Duck Dynasty Star Phil Robertson Following AE Suspension: Church Plans Picket news DailyNewsen.com

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist.
Edmund Burke

Aaaaahhhhh, so now libtards are going to equate Cracker Barrel and the freaks at Westborow Baptist Church who are all life long DEMOCRATS, you lying shit

No, actually I am equating YOU and the Westboro Baptist. You both share the exact same view.

Forum List

Back