At least Cracker Barrel are listening to their customers Putting items back on shelve

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
This was on their facebook page today.. It seems they got bombarded with Duck Dynasty fans and they listened. Something A and E needs to learn from

Dear Cracker Barrel Customer:

When we made the decision to remove and evaluate certain Duck Dynasty items, we offended many of our loyal customers. Our intent was to avoid offending, but that’s just what we've done.

You told us we made a mistake. And, you weren't shy about it. You wrote, you called and you took to social media to express your thoughts and feelings. You flat out told us we were wrong.

We listened.

Today, we are putting all our Duck Dynasty products back in our stores.

And, we apologize for offending you.

We respect all individuals right to express their beliefs. We certainly did not mean to have anyone think different.

We sincerely hope you will continue to be part of our Cracker Barrel family.

If only we could come together about our freedoms that is being eroded by this administration, and to get an apology would be the kicker

Good for Cracker Barrel, and the people who helped to bring this about

This was on their facebook page today.. It seems they got bombarded with Duck Dynasty fans and they listened. Something A and E needs to learn from

Dear Cracker Barrel Customer:

When we made the decision to remove and evaluate certain Duck Dynasty items, we offended many of our loyal customers. Our intent was to avoid offending, but that’s just what we've done.

You told us we made a mistake. And, you weren't shy about it. You wrote, you called and you took to social media to express your thoughts and feelings. You flat out told us we were wrong.

We listened.

We respect all individuals right to express their beliefs. We certainly did not mean to have anyone think different.

We sincerely hope you will continue to be part of our Cracker Barrel family.

A link for the curious

Cracker Barrel: We screwed up big time | Fox News

A solid win for the side of the Angels; next is to put A+E in their place.

Goal, CEOs hang up on GLAAD in the near future when they call and whine like little bitches.

Now that Cracker Barrel was forced to apologize, other businesses under attack will think twice about giving in the gay gestapo.

Nice. This is another shovel full of earth digging the grave of the Fag Lobby.

The PC Police are going to see more and increasingly intense push back. People are fucking sick to death of tripping over themselves for fear of offending some pussy fringe group of freaks and mental defectives.

They made a bad business decision followed by a good business decision...a lesson to businesses to not make knee-jerk reactions in their decision-making process.

Another link...

=======================================

Cracker Barrel Flipflops on Nixing 'Duck Dynasty' Items From Shelves

Dec. 22, 2013 - By LIZ FIELDS - ABC News

Less than 48 hours after Cracker Barrel announced plans to pull Duck Dynasty items off its shelves in the wake of cast member Phil Robertson's anti-gay comments, the Southern country store and restaurant chain has reversed its decision.

Cracker Barrel's reversal of its former position was posted this morning to Facebook, following a flurry of negative responses from customers and fans who showed support to the patriarch of the "Duck Dynasty" family.

Cracker Barrel Flipflops on Nixing 'Duck Dynasty' Items From Shelves - ABC News

========================================

It's refreshing to see the LGBT Lobby get its ears bitch-slapped back, for a change...
tongue_smile.gif

Last edited:
Another link...

=======================================

Cracker Barrel Flipflops on Nixing 'Duck Dynasty' Items From Shelves

Dec. 22, 2013 - By LIZ FIELDS - ABC News

Less than 48 hours after Cracker Barrel announced plans to pull Duck Dynasty items off its shelves in the wake of cast member Phil Robertson's anti-gay comments, the Southern country store and restaurant chain has reversed its decision.

Cracker Barrel's reversal of its former position was posted this morning to Facebook, following a flurry of negative responses from customers and fans who showed support to the patriarch of the "Duck Dynasty" family.

Lol, isn't it funny how the ABC mongrels phrase it as a 'flip-flop'?

I'll take the win anyway as a good sign things may be improving and Christians awakening.

Not sure if I believe what is being posted here since the only link is one from Fox. I have to actually go to Cracker Barrell tomorrow so I'll check and see whether they have anything from Duck Dynasty.

Pretty sad that I can't believe anything Hatebear posts here.

Not sure if I believe what is being posted here since the only link is one from Fox. I have to actually go to Cracker Barrell tomorrow so I'll check and see whether they have anything from Duck Dynasty.

Pretty sad that I can't believe anything Hatebear posts here.

Wow, you know what ad hominem is?

A link to ABC has been posted also. Is that dogmatically PC enough for you to believe it?

Not sure if I believe what is being posted here since the only link is one from Fox. I have to actually go to Cracker Barrell tomorrow so I'll check and see whether they have anything from Duck Dynasty. Pretty sad that I can't believe anything Hatebear posts here.
JB is correct... wanting corroboration beyond Fox News myself, I found an ABC article saying the same thing, easily enough, with a quick Google... the reports seem to be authentic --- multiple sources.

I must admit to surprise....

...thought it would be de rigueur for corporations to run and hide from controversy.

1." Less than 48 hours after Cracker Barrel announced plans to pull Duck Dynasty items off its shelves in the wake of cast member Phil Robertson's anti-gay comments, the Southern country store and restaurant chain has reversed its decision.

2. ....reversal of its former position was posted this morning to Facebook, following a flurry of negative responses from customers and fans who showed support to the patriarch of the "Duck Dynasty" family.

3. "When we made the decision to remove and evaluate certain Duck Dynasty items, we offended many of our loyal customers. Our intent was to avoid offending, but that's just what we've done," the company wrote. "You flat out told us we were wrong. We listened."

4. ...company spokesman Jeff Eller told ABC News about the company's decision to go back on its original pledge to ax "selected products" from its stores.

5. The announcement today confirmed the company will be reinstating all Duck Dynasty products back into its stores."

6. "You told us we made a mistake. And, you weren’t shy about it. You wrote, you called and you took to social media to express your thoughts and feelings. You flat out told us we were wrong.
We listened.
We sincerely hope you will continue to be part of our Cracker Barrel family.”
BREAKING NEWS: Cracker Barrel has apologized and...

Can A&E be far behind?

Not sure if I believe what is being posted here since the only link is one from Fox. I have to actually go to Cracker Barrell tomorrow so I'll check and see whether they have anything from Duck Dynasty. Pretty sad that I can't believe anything Hatebear posts here.
JB is correct... wanting corroboration beyond Fox News myself, I found an ABC article saying the same thing, easily enough, with a quick Google... the reports seem to be authentic --- multiple sources.

And that is how one is supposed to confirm things on the internet.

Unlike just accepting people claims to being polar warfare veterans or historians in charge of the national archives or idiots hiding behind claims of being a girl; 'How could you be so mean to a girl?' kind of crap.

But the cause of Freedom got a win today, and methinks more bigger victories will follow.

I must admit to surprise....

...thought it would be de rigueur for corporations to run and hide from controversy.

1." Less than 48 hours after Cracker Barrel announced plans to pull Duck Dynasty items off its shelves in the wake of cast member Phil Robertson's anti-gay comments, the Southern country store and restaurant chain has reversed its decision.

2. ....reversal of its former position was posted this morning to Facebook, following a flurry of negative responses from customers and fans who showed support to the patriarch of the "Duck Dynasty" family.

3. "When we made the decision to remove and evaluate certain Duck Dynasty items, we offended many of our loyal customers. Our intent was to avoid offending, but that's just what we've done," the company wrote. "You flat out told us we were wrong. We listened."

4. ...company spokesman Jeff Eller told ABC News about the company's decision to go back on its original pledge to ax "selected products" from its stores.

5. The announcement today confirmed the company will be reinstating all Duck Dynasty products back into its stores."

6. "You told us we made a mistake. And, you weren’t shy about it. You wrote, you called and you took to social media to express your thoughts and feelings. You flat out told us we were wrong.
We listened.
We sincerely hope you will continue to be part of our Cracker Barrel family.”
BREAKING NEWS: Cracker Barrel has apologized and...

Can A&E be far behind?

:)

Forum List

Back