As usual, WRONG "conclusion" by R-W'ers regarding Albuquerque rally

And retarded sports fans do the same damn thing.

Terrorists? For jumping on police cars and throwing bottles? They did that at the Who concert I was at, too, but I didn't consider it terrorism. Just a rowdy crowd.
For fucksakes, lighten up everybody. We'll all be fine if we don't turn this into another Northern Ireland for no reason. The Dems are not your mortal enemy and the Repubs are not your mortal enemy. Remember we are all fellow Americans first.
Some with better manners than others, granted.

Where are these right wingers who claimed all of them were illegals?

Please, enlighten us! It would be ironic if it turned out that the only person who is wrong is you. (Which to be fair, you are in any case).

Look around the other threads for the last couple of days by YOUR ilk.....Beside, if I took the time to actually do the search for your lazy ass, you'd simply say, that the morons who stated that are probably "liberal" plants.
Don't want to do the search??? Fine...I don't give a fuck, really. LOL

I don't consider myself a right winger, but I haven't seen one person who claimed all of the protesters were illegals. Not one...

And you make it sound as if every right winger did just that. I know it's difficult for those of us who were not blessed with average IQ, but you could at least try. 0/10 for your thread, once more.

It really is bad that I could come up with far more legitimate Trump criticism than any of your failed attempts. Even though I barely follow the guy...

Look up the thread entitled:
Anti-Trump Thugs Throw Firebombs at Police, Shoot at Building

so the OP is pulled out of some orophis is that it? so you have no evidence of any such thing while making a claim about others making a claim without evidence. Class, what does that make this poster?

Learn how to spell orifice, nitwit.....LOL (and try not to breed other morons into this world.)

so the OP is pulled out of some orophis is that it? so you have no evidence of any such thing while making a claim about others making a claim without evidence. Class, what does that make this poster?

Learn how to spell orifice, nitwit.....LOL (and try not to breed other morons into this world.)
LOL that's all you got, burned for the hypocrisy you follow. bazinga.

Hey OP, we're all still waiting on the actual evidence. Isn't that part of the rules of this forum, present links to support the claim in a thread? Just saying we're waiting. Come on now compliance please.

Hey OP, we're all still waiting on the actual evidence. Isn't that part of the rules of this forum, present links to support the claim in a thread? Just saying we're waiting. Come on now compliance please.

Hey, spinach-munching moron...Look a few posts UP and you'll see that I do refer to one of your fellow racist's post......But, actually, don't do that...stick both thumbs up your ass and wait a bit longer.

Hey, spinach-munching moron...Look a few posts UP and you'll see that I do refer to one of your fellow racist's post......But, actually, don't do that...stick both thumbs up your ass and wait a bit longer.
sorry, I never saw a link. I saw a reference and you want me to do work. It's your OP, you post the link to the spot you are posting about. rules baby.

False! All Americans have the right to burn the flag.
It may piss you off but that doesn't make it wrong.

Exactly !!!! Burning the US flag upsets me also, but it is one of the "price tags" we impose on freedom of expression. Besides, to place ALL of those New Mexicans who protested Trump as "flag-burners" would be the equivalent of stating that the idiot who suckered punched a protester at a Trump rally are ALL a bunch of demented thugs.
Then you'd fit right in.

Yes, we need enlightened white people like you to guide us who can show us how blacks need handouts and the bar lowered because they aren't able to do what white people can

My last contribution for this thread....

1. I do NOT condone protesters becoming rioters injuring others and destroying property. Actually, beside the moralistic implications, such actions help the clown, Trump.

2. The intent of my o/p was meant to remind right wingers on here who quickly "concluded" that protesters in Albuquerque were necessarily illegal aliens just because the state has "Mexico" in its name...Only idiots would do that...and you know who you are.

Last edited:
If someone wants to claim that a racist statement was made that statement should be quoted and linked. If not; it's rumor at best.

It's a quote from a book. Leftists like Jake call it a lie even though they have no evidence of that. On the other hand, the author had no proof, it wasn't on tape, so there's no proof LBJ actually said it either. It just comes down to if you believe the author or not. I have no idea, I have no reason to believe or not believe him. It's easy to Google if you're interested in more detail

don't you understand? anyone who says anything negative about a dem or a lib is a liar. Its in the Alinsky playbook and they all follow it.

Trump followed Alinsky's play book to.

Not even close. Telling the truth is not addressed anywhere by Alinsky.

You need to reread the 13 rules. Trump and his camp followed them exactly, and it will go badly for him when he has them used against him by folks who have used them for years.

Some right wing posters on here go ballistic when someone calls them out on their racist tendencies...

But here's a case in point.....Last night many New Mexicans protested Trump's rally....So, what is the "conclusion" by right wingers?
Well, the protesters were ALL illegal Mexicans (Note...Not NEW Mexicans)...I'll grant these right wingers that the protesters looked a bit darker than Trump, but to jump to the moronic assertion that protesters must be illegal, simply shows the UN-American and racist attitudes by many (NOT ALL) right wingers...especially those on this forum.

Looking at the pics I assume that the crowd is mostly American citizens who are driven to the point of violence at the thought of American policy serving American interests.

The fact that American citizens are so upset that US policy might be good for America that they wave the flag of another nation to show that they are more concerned about the interests of that nation and that nation's citizens is

WORSE,

than if the rioters were all illegals.

1. I do NOT condone protesters becoming rioters injuring others and destroying property. Actually, beside the moralistic implications, such actions help the clown, Trump.

2. The intent of my o/p was meant to remind right wingers on here who quickly "concluded" that protesters in Albuquerque were necessarily illegal aliens just because the state has "Mexico" in its name...Only idiots would do that...and you know who you are.
And yet, you never presented one link or evidence, so your OP is a lie.

Wow. That was dumb layered on dumb.

1. No one has claimed that the rioters were all illegals.

2. No thinks that that rioters were illegals because the state has Mexico in it's name. If anything it would be because of what they were rioting ABOUT.

3. You obviously DO support the rioters, because you support the goals of the rioters.

4. You obviously DO support the rioters, because you are attacking those who are attacking the rioters, instead of joining in the attacks on the rioters.

You are deflecting, a standard partisan tactic when denying or overt defending won't work.

Some right wing posters on here go ballistic when someone calls them out on their racist tendencies...

But here's a case in point.....Last night many New Mexicans protested Trump's rally....So, what is the "conclusion" by right wingers?
Well, the protesters were ALL illegal Mexicans (Note...Not NEW Mexicans)...I'll grant these right wingers that the protesters looked a bit darker than Trump, but to jump to the moronic assertion that protesters must be illegal, simply shows the UN-American and racist attitudes by many (NOT ALL) right wingers...especially those on this forum.

Looking at the pics I assume that the crowd is mostly American citizens who are driven to the point of violence at the thought of American policy serving American interests.

The fact that American citizens are so upset that US policy might be good for America that they wave the flag of another nation to show that they are more concerned about the interests of that nation and that nation's citizens is

WORSE,

Worse ? They were exercising the rights laid out in the constitution.
Slapdick.

Almost forgot.

WORSE,

Slapdick.

1. They have no right to riot.

2. Another lib defending them.

3 I explained what I thought was worse about it. If you disagree, then explain why you think my explanation was incorrect. IF you can.

WORSE,

Slapdick.
no they weren't they were rioting, and that isn't in the constitution. Post up that constitutional point. I'll wait for a long time. you should actually learn about it it is the US's.

Oh and while you're at it, post up the one that says one can take away the rights of another.

WORSE,

Slapdick.

1. They have no right to riot.

2. Another lib defending them.

3 I explained what I thought was worse about it. If you disagree, then explain why you think my explanation was incorrect. IF you can.
Asked and answered.

WORSE,

Slapdick.
no they weren't they were rioting, and that isn't in the constitution. Post up that constitutional point. I'll wait for a long time. you should actually learn about it it is the US's.

Oh and while you're at it, post up the one that says one can take away the rights of another.
Ever hear of martial law?

First Amendment to the United States Constitution

Forum List

Back