Who here has lost friends due to political differences?

My politics are fairly dark looking up from the great unwashed

I believe i exist in a failed nation who's only goal is to s*ck the life out of it's constituency for it's own greedy gains

when i have to listen to folks that claim any given entity is our savior, i just shut down

We could elect Jesus, and He'd have to grown horns to stick around the offal office (no, that's no typo)

~S~

I recently lost a couple of acquaintances (not really friends). I was involved in a music project and one of the guitar players wrote an activist song about guns. I was fine with that. I played the song and didn't say anything. Then he made a comment about how no one should have an AR15. I disagreed and we debated for about 30 seconds. When I gave him facts that went against his feelings he got pissy and said he didn't want to collaborate with me anymore. The main songwriter took his side so I wished them good luck and haven't looked back.
Yeah a drummer in a band I'm in said basically the same thing. He also wrote a hate Trump tune. I refused to play it and told him I love my AR. He STFU after that.

Forum List

Back