As usual, WRONG "conclusion" by R-W'ers regarding Albuquerque rally

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Some right wing posters on here go ballistic when someone calls them out on their racist tendencies...

But here's a case in point.....Last night many New Mexicans protested Trump's rally....So, what is the "conclusion" by right wingers?
Well, the protesters were ALL illegal Mexicans (Note...Not NEW Mexicans)...I'll grant these right wingers that the protesters looked a bit darker than Trump, but to jump to the moronic assertion that protesters must be illegal, simply shows the UN-American and racist attitudes by many (NOT ALL) right wingers...especially those on this forum.

Some right wing posters on here go ballistic when someone calls them out on their racist tendencies...

But here's a case in point.....Last night many New Mexicans protested Trump's rally....So, what is the "conclusion" by right wingers?
Well, the protesters were ALL illegal Mexicans (Note...Not NEW Mexicans)...I'll grant these right wingers that the protesters looked a bit darker than Trump, but to jump to the moronic assertion that protesters must be illegal, simply shows the UN-American and racist attitudes by many (NOT ALL) right wingers...especially those on this forum.

Who said all the rioters were illegals?

I guess the idea that if you live in a desert state like new Mexico you'd be darker that some one who lives in Wisconsin has never occurred to them?
more hours of sunlight and all that.

Bullshit that everyone says all the protestors were illegals. Put the bong down and stop with the broad brushing will you?

I know I can honestly say that the protestors were mostly fucking out of control assholes who need to face jail for what they did last night. They attacked Trump supporters, attacked the police, attacked police horses.

Assholes. Big giant assholes.

They did waive Mexian flags and burned American ones and considering that whenever someone says we want to deport illegals the left interprets it to mean we are going to deport all mexicans kind of implies the left thinks all mexicans are illegals.

Terrorists? For jumping on police cars and throwing bottles? They did that at the Who concert I was at, too, but I didn't consider it terrorism. Just a rowdy crowd.
For fucksakes, lighten up everybody. We'll all be fine if we don't turn this into another Northern Ireland for no reason. The Dems are not your mortal enemy and the Repubs are not your mortal enemy. Remember we are all fellow Americans first.
Some with better manners than others, granted.

Conservatives: Masters of the hasty generalization fallacy.

yeah, but it's different when they do it.

I see you defend is unproven broad brush approach with nary a fact or link to go with it, I wonder why that is?

I see you defend is unproven broad brush approach with nary a fact or link to go with it, I wonder why that is?

Its because....regardless of what my parents taught me.....I DO take advantage of slow-witted right wingers.
Feel better?

You lying, lying, LYING cocksucker, OP! The anti-Trump orgasms of mindless violence are a mixture of illegal Mexicans, Black-Lives-Fecal-Matter and self-hating-American white university cuckolds. STOP trying to justify liberals' sadistic, violent, foot-stomping tantrums when things don't go their own spoiled brat way. Stinking, America-hating snotty little ingrates like you need to leave the country, you iridium-speckled piece of leftist meteorite's SHIT! Yes, you progressives are the only American demographic I rank even LOWER than Jerry Springer guests on my scale of miserable, shit-eating, invertebrate vermin!

You lying, lying, LYING cocksucker, OP! The anti-Trump orgasms of mindless violence are a mixture of illegal Mexicans, Black-Lives-Fecal-Matter and self-hating-American white university cuckolds. STOP trying to justify liberals' sadistic, violent, foot-stomping tantrums when things don't go their own spoiled brat way. Stinking, America-hating snotty little ingrates like you need to leave the country, you iridium-speckled piece of leftist meteorite's SHIT! Yes, you progressives are the only American demographic I rank even LOWER than Jerry Springer guests on my scale of miserable, shit-eating, invertebrate vermin!
That's your problem, Will; never passionate enough....

Forum List

Back