As usual, WRONG "conclusion" by R-W'ers regarding Albuquerque rally

For the more objective/sane posters on this thread.......Please remember the very FIRST sentence I posted in my O/P.....and please tell me if I was off or on the mark.....I stated....

Some right wing posters on here go ballistic when someone calls them out on their racist tendencies...

If someone wants to claim that a racist statement was made that statement should be quoted and linked. If not; it's rumor at best.

It's a quote from a book. Leftists like Jake call it a lie even though they have no evidence of that. On the other hand, the author had no proof, it wasn't on tape, so there's no proof LBJ actually said it either. It just comes down to if you believe the author or not. I have no idea, I have no reason to believe or not believe him. It's easy to Google if you're interested in more detail

don't you understand? anyone who says anything negative about a dem or a lib is a liar. Its in the Alinsky playbook and they all follow it.

Trump followed Alinsky's play book to.

Not even close. Telling the truth is not addressed anywhere by Alinsky.

TW. in the videos of the riot, one can easily see several Mexican flags displayed.

Yes, I have a question: Would you agree to beat the crap of all those Irish Americans when they display the flag of Ireland during the St. Patrick's Day parades?

can you post a clip of an American flag being burned at a St Patricks day parade?

you attempt at analogy fails miserably.

TW. in the videos of the riot, one can easily see several Mexican flags displayed.

Yes, I have a question: Would you agree to beat the crap of all those Irish Americans when they display the flag of Ireland during the St. Patrick's Day parades?
Just a minute.....I said nothing regarding berating the crap out of anyone.
The issue at hand here is the Left's denial that there are Mexican nationals. Mexican illegals present and taking part of the rioting.
The fact that many of the rioters were carrying Mexican flags.
Its kind of a dead giveaway.
Stop circling the wagons

can you post a clip of an American flag being burned at a St Patricks day parade?

Having lived and as an active protester during the Vietnam debacle, I witnessed many instances of AMERICANS burning the flag...and AMERICANS taking the issue all the way to the Supreme Court to be free to do so without the castigation of thugs....

Now, if you lived in Nazi Germany.....burning the Nazi flag would be a bit more risky......Is that what you'd like for this country to become in your fucked up hands?

The issue at hand here is the Left's denial that there are Mexican nationals. Mexican illegals present and taking part of the rioting.

Stop circling the wagons

Unless you're a Native American, your sorry ass was produced by some immigrants.....Should the display of the flag from your ancestors be forbidden???

Stop circling the wagons

Unless you're a Native American, your sorry ass was produced by some immigrants.....Should the display of the flag from your ancestors be forbidden???

would you say that if the protesters were ISIS, burning the ameican flag and waving the ISIS flag on the streets of a US city? Its the same fricken thing, idiot.

Having lived and as an active protester during the Vietnam debacle, I witnessed many instances of AMERICANS burning the flag...and AMERICANS taking the issue all the way to the Supreme Court to be free to do so without the castigation of thugs....

Now, if you lived in Nazi Germany.....burning the Nazi flag would be a bit more risky......Is that what you'd like for this country to become in your fucked up hands?

Viet Nam, Kennedy and Johnson's war where 58,000 americans died for absolutely nothing. At least we agree on that.

But burning the American flag on American soil is wrong no matter who does it.

Stop circling the wagons

would you say that if the protesters were ISIS, burning the ameican flag and waving the ISIS flag on the streets of a US city? Its the same fricken thing, idiot.
Would they be American isis supporters?

Viet Nam, Kennedy and Johnson's war where 58,000 americans died for absolutely nothing. At least we agree on that.

But burning the American flag on American soil is wrong no matter who does it.
False! All Americans have the right to burn the flag.
It may piss you off but that doesn't make it wrong.

Moron....are you comparing NEW Mexicans whose families came from Mexico as being just like ISIS???

Some right wing posters on here go ballistic when someone calls them out on their racist tendencies...

But here's a case in point.....Last night many New Mexicans protested Trump's rally....So, what is the "conclusion" by right wingers?
Well, the protesters were ALL illegal Mexicans (Note...Not NEW Mexicans)...I'll grant these right wingers that the protesters looked a bit darker than Trump, but to jump to the moronic assertion that protesters must be illegal, simply shows the UN-American and racist attitudes by many (NOT ALL) right wingers...especially those on this forum.

Where are these right wingers who claimed all of them were illegals?

Please, enlighten us! It would be ironic if it turned out that the only person who is wrong is you. (Which to be fair, you are in any case).

False! All Americans have the right to burn the flag.
It may piss you off but that doesn't make it wrong.

Exactly !!!! Burning the US flag upsets me also, but it is one of the "price tags" we impose on freedom of expression. Besides, to place ALL of those New Mexicans who protested Trump as "flag-burners" would be the equivalent of stating that the idiot who suckered punched a protester at a Trump rally are ALL a bunch of demented thugs.

Please, enlighten us! It would be ironic if it turned out that the only person who is wrong is you. (Which to be fair, you are in any case).

Look around the other threads for the last couple of days by YOUR ilk.....Beside, if I took the time to actually do the search for your lazy ass, you'd simply say, that the morons who stated that are probably "liberal" plants.
Don't want to do the search??? Fine...I don't give a fuck, really. LOL

If you want to claim racism it is up to you to provide proof. Or are you just claiming that because he is white?

Listen nitwit, the thread was started as a reaction of other threads on here "claiming" that those protesters were "illegal aliens"....mostly because they were in a NEW Mexico city. If that is too hard for you to understand, ask a grown up for help.

If it's too much trouble to quote the "claims" that you claim are racist and either link or otherwise list who and what you are quoting then your thread is no more than simple bad mouthing and rumor and is without substance. Stick it where the sun don't shine idjit.

Look around the other threads for the last couple of days by YOUR ilk.....Beside, if I took the time to actually do the search for your lazy ass, you'd simply say, that the morons who stated that are probably "liberal" plants.

The guy who has to go to anyone who's different than him must be a racist is talking about anyone being lazy? Classic

f it's too much trouble to quote the "claims" that you claim are racist and either link or otherwise list who and what you are quoting then your thread is no more than simple bad mouthing and rumor and is without substance. Stick it where the sun don't shine idjit.

Ask me if I care what you think....Go on, want to ask me? LOL

I don't consider myself a right winger, but I haven't seen one person who claimed all of the protesters were illegals. Not one...

And you make it sound as if every right winger did just that. I know it's difficult for those of us who were not blessed with average IQ, but you could at least try. 0/10 for your thread, once more.

It really is bad that I could come up with far more legitimate Trump criticism than any of your failed attempts. Even though I barely follow the guy...

As expected, some right wingers....on this thread alone....have gone "ballistic" as expected.....Hold a mirror to their sorry faces (and sorry souls) and they don't like what they see. Too bad.

Check out the other threads? How about a thread and post #?

Fine....I made it all up...Now go take another nap.
so the OP is pulled out of some orifice is that it? so you have no evidence of any such thing while making a claim about others making a claim without evidence. Class, what does that make this poster?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back