As usual, WRONG "conclusion" by R-W'ers regarding Albuquerque rally

I hate to break it to ya but if those assholes had been rioting in Mexico, during an election rally, while waving American flags, they would have been shot to death.

Ah, a secret longing on your part for us to become more like Mexico???

If you want to claim racism it is up to you to provide proof. Or are you just claiming that because he is white?

Listen nitwit, the thread was started as a reaction of other threads on here "claiming" that those protesters were "illegal aliens"....mostly because they were in a NEW Mexico city. If that is too hard for you to understand, ask a grown up for help.

I hate to break it to ya but if those assholes had been rioting in Mexico, during an election rally, while waving American flags, they would have been shot to death.

You don't want to be like the Mexicans? Don't want to be like a bunch of brown people, huh? Tell me how we're the racists again

Gnat showed a picture of a black guy punching a white guy, doesn't that prove Gnat's correct that blacks are violent?

Stupid "conclusion"..as usual.....I hadn't even noticed that the race of the one who was throwing the punch...just another Trump thug regardless of skin color.

You don't want to be like the Mexicans? Don't want to be like a bunch of brown people, huh? Tell me how we're the racists again

Hey, moron...is that like stating that if KAZ doesn't want to be like Nazi Germans, that KAZ is against whites?

Terrorists? For jumping on police cars and throwing bottles? They did that at the Who concert I was at, too, but I didn't consider it terrorism. Just a rowdy crowd.
For fucksakes, lighten up everybody. We'll all be fine if we don't turn this into another Northern Ireland for no reason. The Dems are not your mortal enemy and the Repubs are not your mortal enemy. Remember we are all fellow Americans first.
Some with better manners than others, granted.

Its terrorism now to theses pussies. Victims of actual Terrorism would laugh...hard

What I want to know is, when do the cops have enough? I mean just beat the ever loving shit out of a few of these guys and be done with it. Mexican or white just find the instigators, hose them with mace and beat their ass all the way to the ground. Best image I saw so far was a stupid little hippie twat doing cell phone vedio of the cops clearing the street. You see the cops saying move along or get hosed, well she did not and she and her little skater boy friends got hosed, shoved on the ground and forced to comply. They cried like babies all the way through. Doesn't matter who or what the object of the unrest is, this type of protest is crap.

What I want to know is, when do the cops have enough? I mean just beat the ever loving shit out of a few of these guys and be done with it. Mexican or white just find the instigators, hose them with mace and beat their ass all the way to the ground. Best image I saw so far was a stupid little hippie twat doing cell phone vedio of the cops clearing the street. You see the cops saying move along or get hosed, well she did not and she and her little skater boy friends got hosed, shoved on the ground and forced to comply. They cried like babies all the way through. Doesn't matter who or what the object of the unrest is, this type of protest is crap.
You first.

You first.

I could not, because after all that time spent getting pelted with rocks, bottles, piss, shit, and whatever I would not be able to stop at simply forcing the little bitches to comply. They would accidentally fall up and down the stairs a few times on their way to the squad car.

:lmao::lmao:
You first.

I could not, because after all that time spent getting pelted with rocks, bottles, piss, shit, and whatever I would not be able to stop at simply forcing the little bitches to comply. They would accidentally fall up and down the stairs a few times on their way to the squad car.

I see the same kind of thing when certain posters talk about Moooslims hanging gays and pushing them off buildings....as if to say....."let's emulate them!"

Gnat showed a picture of a black guy punching a white guy, doesn't that prove Gnat's correct that blacks are violent?

Stupid "conclusion"..as usual.....I hadn't even noticed that the race of the one who was throwing the punch...just another Trump thug regardless of skin color.

Read the first sentence of your OP, you decided everything is about race, it isn't, dumb fuck. Cut the crap

Some right wing posters on here go ballistic when someone calls them out on their racist tendencies...

But here's a case in point.....Last night many New Mexicans protested Trump's rally....So, what is the "conclusion" by right wingers?
Well, the protesters were ALL illegal Mexicans (Note...Not NEW Mexicans)...I'll grant these right wingers that the protesters looked a bit darker than Trump, but to jump to the moronic assertion that protesters must be illegal, simply shows the UN-American and racist attitudes by many (NOT ALL) right wingers...especially those on this forum.
Who made that conclusion?....Look, CNN reported the riots the same as all other news agencies. CNN also added in the comment that "New Mexico is the US most Hispanic State"....Questions?
BTW. in the videos of the riot, one can easily see several Mexican flags displayed.
Any other questions?

Hey, moron...is that like stating that if KAZ doesn't want to be like Nazi Germans, that KAZ is against whites?

Exactly, I'm mocking you, dumb ass. Your argument was that thinking illegals shouldn't be in the US means anyone is "racist" is just the idiocy you just said it is. We are opposed to all illegal immigration, whites included. It's not a race issue. But you made this a race debate with the first sentence of your OP. I'm just addressing the OP

Let the Left and Illegals riot and burn shit. It only confirms that we do need to secure our border and reform our nightmarish Immigration System. I'm actually looking forward to more rioting. More common sense-thinking Americans will support Donald Trump. So, burn it all down. I'm good with it.

TW. in the videos of the riot, one can easily see several Mexican flags displayed.

Yes, I have a question: Would you agree to beat the crap of all those Irish Americans when they display the flag of Ireland during the St. Patrick's Day parades?

Forum List

Back