As usual, WRONG "conclusion" by R-W'ers regarding Albuquerque rally

Some right wing posters on here go ballistic when someone calls them out on their racist tendencies...

But here's a case in point.....Last night many New Mexicans protested Trump's rally....So, what is the "conclusion" by right wingers?
Well, the protesters were ALL illegal Mexicans (Note...Not NEW Mexicans)...I'll grant these right wingers that the protesters looked a bit darker than Trump, but to jump to the moronic assertion that protesters must be illegal, simply shows the UN-American and racist attitudes by many (NOT ALL) right wingers...especially those on this forum.

Looking at the pics I assume that the crowd is mostly American citizens who are driven to the point of violence at the thought of American policy serving American interests.

The fact that American citizens are so upset that US policy might be good for America that they wave the flag of another nation to show that they are more concerned about the interests of that nation and that nation's citizens is

WORSE,

than if the rioters were all illegals.
Worse ? They were exercising the rights laid out in the constitution.
Slapdick.
no they weren't they were rioting, and that isn't in the constitution. Post up that constitutional point. I'll wait for a long time. you should actually learn about it it is the US's.

Oh and while you're at it, post up the one that says one can take away the rights of another.
Ever hear of martial law?

First Amendment to the United States Constitution
post up the excerpt that warrants riots. that's all.

Some right wing posters on here go ballistic when someone calls them out on their racist tendencies...

But here's a case in point.....Last night many New Mexicans protested Trump's rally....So, what is the "conclusion" by right wingers?
Well, the protesters were ALL illegal Mexicans (Note...Not NEW Mexicans)...I'll grant these right wingers that the protesters looked a bit darker than Trump, but to jump to the moronic assertion that protesters must be illegal, simply shows the UN-American and racist attitudes by many (NOT ALL) right wingers...especially those on this forum.

Looking at the pics I assume that the crowd is mostly American citizens who are driven to the point of violence at the thought of American policy serving American interests.

The fact that American citizens are so upset that US policy might be good for America that they wave the flag of another nation to show that they are more concerned about the interests of that nation and that nation's citizens is

WORSE,

Slapdick.

1. They have no right to riot.

2. Another lib defending them.

3 I explained what I thought was worse about it. If you disagree, then explain why you think my explanation was incorrect. IF you can.
Asked and answered.

This was my stated complaint, moron.

"The fact that American citizens are so upset that US policy might be good for America that they wave the flag of another nation to show that they are more concerned about the interests of that nation and that nation's citizens is

WORSE,"

I did not claim that they did not have the right to fly a Mexican Flag.

So you answered something I did not "Ask".

WORSE,

Slapdick.
no they weren't they were rioting, and that isn't in the constitution. Post up that constitutional point. I'll wait for a long time. you should actually learn about it it is the US's.

Oh and while you're at it, post up the one that says one can take away the rights of another.

Just did.

WORSE,

Slapdick.

3 I explained what I thought was worse about it. If you disagree, then explain why you think my explanation was incorrect. IF you can.
Asked and answered.

"The fact that American citizens are so upset that US policy might be good for America that they wave the flag of another nation to show that they are more concerned about the interests of that nation and that nation's citizens is

WORSE,"

WORSE,

Slapdick.

Asked and answered.

WORSE,"

WORSE,"

WORSE,

Slapdick.

Just did.
I searched and it wasn't there.

Slapdick.

Just did.

Standard lib defense, when they can't defend the nonsense they have posted.

LIe.

WORSE,

Not a bad contribution to this thread....Without EVER condoning violence, could it be that AMERICAN CITIZENS who are proud of their Mexican heritage are upset over an openly bigoted charlatan wants to become president and represent the xenophobic interests of a small minority of white [mostly] male constituents?

WORSE,

Not a bad contribution to this thread....Without EVER condoning violence, could it be that AMERICAN CITIZENS who are proud of their Mexican heritage are upset over an openly bigoted charlatan wants to become president and represent the xenophobic interests of a small minority of white [mostly] male constituents?
again with the no facts in evidence post.

WORSE,

No.

1. Any assumption that White (mostly male) constituents or Trump is racist is insulting and invalid.

2. The White Majority has every right to want it's interests to be served by American Policy. And to politically pursue those interests.

3. The lack of concern these Mexican Americans show for their fellow Americans is disheartening, and undermines the very idea of America.

3. The lack of concern these Mexican Americans show for their fellow Americans is disheartening, and undermines the very idea of America.

Exactly what German-Americans once stated about the Irish immigrants...The Irish-Americans about Italians, Italian-Americans about Puerto Ricans, etc., etc. etc.

2. The White Majority has every right to want it's interests to be served by American Policy. And to politically pursue those interests.

...but NOT on the backs of other constituents' interests.

Exactly what German-Americans once stated about the Irish immigrants...The Irish-Americans about Italians, Italian-Americans about Puerto Ricans, etc., etc. etc.

If Andrew Carnegie had not been able to staff his mills with desperate immigrants right off the boat, do you think that wages would have been higher or lower?

Actually the very concept of democracy allows for the fact that sometimes some polices might benefit the whole, or the larger majority AT THE EXPENSE of smaller groups.

HOWEVER, that is not the case with immigration today.

Deporting illegals and reducing immigration and bringing back jobs, will drive up wages for ALL working class Americans and Middle Class Americans, regardless of race.

Or at least that is the hope.

This will not hurt the interests of HIspanic Americans.

UNLESS you mean the "interest" of expanding their percentage of the population, so as to increase their political power at the expense or "on the backs" of whites.

Slapdick.

Just did.
yes it is, did you read the article?

WORSE,

No.

1. Any assumption that White (mostly male) constituents or Trump is racist is insulting and invalid.

bullshit.

If Andrew Carnegie had not been able to staff his mills with desperate immigrants right off the boat, do you think that wages would have been higher or lower?
they were extremely low to start with .
false equivalence .

Actually the very concept of democracy allows for the fact that sometimes some polices might benefit the whole, or the larger majority AT THE EXPENSE of smaller groups.

HOWEVER, that is not the case with immigration today.

Deporting illegals and reducing immigration and bringing back jobs, will drive up wages for ALL working class Americans and Middle Class Americans, regardless of race.

Or at least that is the hope.

This will not hurt the interests of HIspanic Americans.

UNLESS you mean the "interest" of expanding their percentage of the population, so as to increase their political power at the expense or "on the backs" of whites.
also false .

Forum List

Back