As The World Laughs At Democrats

Democrat debate preview:

three-stooges-o.gif

• Banned
Hillary Clinton vs Bernie Sanders :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: that's some funny shit, the Dem's really are on hard times.
American media is playing up like the super bowl. Overseas media sees it as a joke. I just thought members would like to see how other countries view this countries democrats.

POORLY would be the best term.

They will be crying tomorrow after they discover that hardly anybody watched them blabber.

Hillary Clinton vs Bernie Sanders :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: that's some funny shit, the Dem's really are on hard times.
American media is playing up like the super bowl. Overseas media sees it as a joke. I just thought members would like to see how other countries view this countries democrats.

I'm not surprised, these two dipshits are the best and brightest the Dem's have to offer? You know what's really sad they make Obama and Biden look qualified in comparison.

• Banned

I'm not surprised, these two dipshits are the best and brightest the Dem's have to offer? You know what's really sad they make Obama and Biden look qualified in comparison.
Taiwan likes to hammer Obama as well. Check this bit out!

Republicans are jealous because they have too much choice.

Republicans can't decide.

While democrats don't want to decide! OK--who are the real people running for the Democratic nomination.

And they in fact are. Check out this ad for the democrat debate as it will be viewed in Taiwan.
Democratic debate preview: Hillary Clinton vs Bernie Sanders on CNN October 13, 2015- TomoNews

That is soooo fucking stupid.
I can't sit through mindless computer animations in English, let alone Chinese. Why didn't you just embed it here instead of costing me 14 seconds I'll never get back rather than 10?

And trust me, "the world" doesn't give a flying shit about these meaningless political wankings. Most of the frickin' COUNTRY doesn't.

And they in fact are. Check out this ad for the democrat debate as it will be viewed in Taiwan.
Democratic debate preview: Hillary Clinton vs Bernie Sanders on CNN October 13, 2015- TomoNews

I can't sit through mindless computer animations in English, let alone Chinese. Why didn't you just embed it here instead of costing me 14 seconds I'll never get back rather than 10?

And trust me, "the world" doesn't give a flying shit about these meaningless political wankings. Most of the frickin' COUNTRY doesn't.

You seem filled with anger and rage.

Its Taiwan, NOT China. You were close, only missed it by one ENTIRE country.

People that hurt this country always fill me full of rage and hatred. Pass the damn budget already!

Its Taiwan, NOT China. You were close, only missed it by one ENTIRE country.

I didn't say "China", I said "Chinese". The language. That's why it says uh, "in ... Chinese".

Duh.

After Obama, is America insane enough to vote for one of these jokers as president. I certainly hope not. Sanders gets elected its time for all of us to pack our bags. He will turn America into Greece.

People that hurt this country always fill me full of rage and hatred. Pass the damn budget already!
Short term budget has already passed. You will not see a long term until the GOP takes the oval office.

Are you talking about Democrats? Only one Democrat voted for Obama's budget those rat bastards!

After Obama, is America insane enough to vote for one of these jokers as president. I certainly hope not. Sanders gets elected its time for all of us to pack our bags. He will turn America into Greece.
You have to be a different kind of stupid to support a democrat.
And to be like Pogo? That SHOULD be criminal.

Forum List

Back