John Fetterman Changes Political Identity as He Fights Democrats on Border

Mom and pop Republicans want if fixed, and want our borders secured.

Mom and mom Dimocrats, want open-borders, and simply want to grant amnesty to the entire third-world if they can get here.
The below first two links are just two out of a bazillion "one world without borders" links I found online. One will quickly notice that the below two links paint a picture of all of humanity happily living together in total mutual respect & lovey/dovey peace, just as the statist lefty militants of today teach & preach in America's institutes of education. The reality of it all is that humanity is becoming ever more violent towards their fellow(?) humanity with each & every new generation of people that comes along. The statist leftists either lack the gray matter to fully understand the current state of the human condition(human nature) or are so strung out on a groupie high that they follow the statist lefties Pied Piper propaganda blindly.

The BIGGEST lie ever told is the following quote; "People are herd creatures." People ARE highly social creatures but were not designed to be herd creatures by any stretch of the imagination. With a "one world without borders" humanity would immediately start forming "TRIBAL SOCIETIES" as they always have through out recorded history, & stake out their own BORDERS which would lead to war, more wars & endless wars with more & more death & destruction. Think of the words "gangs/MY TURF!"

Below link; read the first paragraph. Key words are, less civilized, TRIBAL SOCIETY, primitive, bandits, noble savages, brutal, cruel, war like, insensitive person."

Below; ARTIFICIAL BORDERS like they just get created on a whim!

You voted for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. "Surge to the border".
You fucking liars

The “surge to the border” was not illegals

It was US… it was the federal government surging to deal with the issue

Republicans have been screaming about immigration for decades and doing nothing

There’s even a bill making it’s way through the Senate that Trump is trying to kill
lesh i just pray all the illegals raping, murdering. and drug ods only happen to biden voters period..you mother fuckers caused a disaster......i pray for the non biden supporters daily

Maybe that time he spent in therapy cleared his mind.

He is a hardcore dipshit and super progressive then suddenly he goes into therapy for depression, he gets help, then comes out the other side not being a super progressive.

Maybe there is a link between depression and mental health issues and being a hard left progressive.

Forum List

Back