"Thanks for F'ing up the city" - man trolls Bill DumBlasio during selfie with him. LOL!

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
This is hilarious, a man decided to troll fascist Bill DumBlasio during a selfie. The link will include the video. It is a must watch.

While I am at it, before I include the link to this hilarious event, is Nikki Haley delusional or what. I view Nikki as a very low IQ version of Hillary Clinton. As much as I detest Hillary, at least she was and still is very smart. Also, in her younger days, Hillary was an attractive woman, and even today when she does her best to look nice, she's still an attractive woman for her age. Nikki Haley never has been attractive and she never will be. Nikki Haley is just flat out nauseating to listen to and to look at. She has to be even dumber than suspected if she thinks she can beat Biden. Reality is, if for whatever reason it was Nikki Haley vs Joe Biden, Joe Biden wins all 50 states in a landslide, and he wouldn't even have to debate her. Nikki Haley makes a beer and egg fart in an elevator smell like a rose garden, that's the appeal she has.

Ok, so here is the link of the trolling of the dumbest person ever to occupy the mayor's office in NY.

Sorry bout that,

1. Well he told it like it is.
2. I salute you for telling the truth!!!!!
3. I wish more people were this honest.
4. Isn't he the dweeb who fired 6000 cops to house illegal immigrants?
5. Send in some more illegals, Abbott.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
This is hilarious, a man decided to troll fascist Bill DumBlasio during a selfie. The link will include the video. It is a must watch.

While I am at it, before I include the link to this hilarious event, is Nikki Haley delusional or what. I view Nikki as a very low IQ version of Hillary Clinton. As much as I detest Hillary, at least she was and still is very smart. Also, in her younger days, Hillary was an attractive woman, and even today when she does her best to look nice, she's still an attractive woman for her age. Nikki Haley never has been attractive and she never will be. Nikki Haley is just flat out nauseating to listen to and to look at. She has to be even dumber than suspected if she thinks she can beat Biden. Reality is, if for whatever reason it was Nikki Haley vs Joe Biden, Joe Biden wins all 50 states in a landslide, and he wouldn't even have to debate her. Nikki Haley makes a beer and egg fart in an elevator smell like a rose garden, that's the appeal she has.

Ok, so here is the link of the trolling of the dumbest person ever to occupy the mayor's office in NY.

I don't think that dude is DE Blasio The photo below is. But they look a lot alike.

bill-de-blasio.jpg

The guy in the link doesn't have the gray hair.

Niiiice

As mayor, de Blasio crippled the city’s economy by locking down businesses during the Covid pandemic and he also let BLM rioters wreak havoc in the streets in the aftermath of George Floyd’s death.

Let's not forget the sanctuary city virtue signaling

They're shitting all over the street ......well a lot more then usual....:p
I've seen shit on the subway and streets that can never be unseen....oh boy

Forum List

Back