Armageddon will be man made

the actual name of the 'west bank" for thousands of years is JUDEA (for those
interested) ----ie mostly----the "west bank" --makes up most of what historically had been called Judea. Today's Israel is called Israel largely because it is made mostly of that which was historically called
"kingdom of Israel"------the whole thing can by virtue of history be called "land of Israel"----or even the whole thing can be
called Judea----which is ---I believe---what the romans called it before they sacked it

interested) ----ie mostly----the "west bank" --makes up most of what historically had been called Judea. Today's Israel is called Israel largely because it is made mostly of that which was historically called
"kingdom of Israel"------the whole thing can by virtue of history be called "land of Israel"----or even the whole thing can be
called Judea----which is ---I believe---what the romans called it before they sacked it
There are far more people that know that it's not the land of Israel, it's Palestine. So 1.2 billion Muslims continue to fight for Muslim land. And crazy christians and jews want to end the world over it. Don't forget how to breathe.

There are far more people that know that it's not the land of Israel, it's Palestine. So 1.2 billion Muslims continue to fight for Muslim land. And crazy christians and jews want to end the world over it. Don't forget how to breathe.

Palestine is the name used by the romans for the land romans had previously called
JUDEA---they changed the name in the first century AD---------(actually palestina---which is a greek form) <<that is history. Perhaps you can define "MUSLIM LAND"-----I know the muslim definition---because muslims told me but I am interested in your take on the subject. My post addressed semantics----your post is islamo Nazi shit

Actually the Jews think the land belongs to them and its a Christian duty to help them get it all. They are told from birth they are the chosen ones and God gave the land to them and evangelical Christians lap it up and are fighting for them. I don't know if the Hucklebees and Hagees are nuts or just like to be big shots. Cruz is sure a Israel nutcase, funny how so few Christians live in Israel, and are even spit upon, but yet the chosen ones have no problem taking the dog's money.

The Torah, the Bible and the Koran say it belongs to the Jews.

Actually the Jews think the land belongs to them and its a Christian duty to help them get it all. They are told from birth they are the chosen ones and God gave the land to them and evangelical Christians lap it up and are fighting for them. I don't know if the Hucklebees and Hagees are nuts or just like to be big shots. Cruz is sure a Israel nutcase, funny how so few Christians live in Israel, and are even spit upon, but yet the chosen ones have no problem taking the dog's money.

The Torah, the Bible and the Koran say it belongs to the Jews.

Penelope never read those books. Instead she reads minds and has peek equiptment on every jewish household so she knows what jewish infants are "TOLD"----in the first few days of life

The land does belong to them. There is a reason the media refuses to call the west bank by its proper name. Because it's much more difficult to sell the idea that the Jews are illegally occupying Judea.
^^^This from the Mormon that stole the Native American Utes land.

Mormons and utes live in peace together. No one stole anything from either.

Man Metallica

When Hollywood (USA) released the incendiary anarchism-pensive David Fincher film "Fight Club" (1999), people took formal notice of the changing cultural landscape began by Alfred Hitchcock's disclosure-paranoia film "Psycho" (1960).

We've read the news of the Enron financial scandal in recent times.

We've thought about how the tech-centric Gulf War changed the face of the American military.

Yes, the modern age has been marked by social contract revisionism and human inventiveness.

If Armageddon, is manmade, maybe our populism hero will be Iron Man (DC Comics), an armored crusader who represents new age 'fricassee focus.'

:afro:

Iron Man

red-dragon.png

The "beliefs" of the Christians, Muslims and Jews, that "my God is better than your god" is dictating what is happening in the world today. If you "believe" that something will happen, there is a lot better chance that it will, than if you don't "believe" it can happen.

The majority of the world "believes" in one of those three religions. So they are creating the world's reality.

GOD IS NOT DOING IT, STUPID PEOPLE ARE CREATING THIS STUPID REALITY!

God is not polluting the world, stupid people are polluting the world. God is not creating wars, stupid people are creating wars. God is not creating this stupid governments, stupid people are creating these stupid governments.
The times in which we find ourselves living are not significant.

The human race will survive, and continue to create, and overcome difficulties.

Lacking the perspective of having lived any other time than now, it's easy to think "now" people are unique. Trust me, nothing happens within the interactions of humans now, that didn't happen "then"

We'll be fine.

Governments will continue to be stupid, because humans do the governing. Wars will continue because humans fight each other. Pollution will continue until we've exhausted fossil fuels, then we'll find something else to pollute our environment with.

Life will just go on.

That is precisely the message people believed during Jeremiah's time. He tried to warn them but they preferred to believe the false prophets (I'm not calling you a false prophet, TM) who told them all was well and would continue to be well. Meanwhile Jeremiah was trying to warn them that all was not well and that judgment was at the door! They refused to listen and in the end - the invasion happened and the people were taken into captivity by their enemies. How awful.

The "beliefs" of the Christians, Muslims and Jews, that "my God is better than your god" is dictating what is happening in the world today. If you "believe" that something will happen, there is a lot better chance that it will, than if you don't "believe" it can happen.

The majority of the world "believes" in one of those three religions. So they are creating the world's reality.

God is not polluting the world, stupid people are polluting the world. God is not creating wars, stupid people are creating wars. God is not creating this stupid governments, stupid people are creating these stupid governments.

Lacking the perspective of having lived any other time than now, it's easy to think "now" people are unique. Trust me, nothing happens within the interactions of humans now, that didn't happen "then"

We'll be fine.

Governments will continue to be stupid, because humans do the governing. Wars will continue because humans fight each other. Pollution will continue until we've exhausted fossil fuels, then we'll find something else to pollute our environment with.

Life will just go on.

That is precisely the message people believed during Jeremiah's time. He tried to warn them but they preferred to believe the false prophets (I'm not calling you a false prophet, TM) who told them all was well and would continue to be well. Meanwhile Jeremiah was trying to warn them that all was not well and that judgment was at the door! They refused to listen and in the end - the invasion happened and the people were taken into captivity by their enemies. How awful.

Jeremiah tended to LAY IT ON TOO THICK------he should have eased into
it-------- like---hey guys----things are ok ---
but----lets face it------bad things happen....
etc etc -------he was not at all gentle with
the BAD NEWS

We'll be fine.

Life will just go on.

Christian preachers have been claiming that sky is falling for 2000 years.

We'll be fine.

Life will just go on.

the BAD NEWS

Jeremiah obeyed God.

We'll be fine.

Life will just go on.

the BAD NEWS

Jeremiah obeyed God.
Again....Matthew 7:21-22 ....Really, get over yourself. You're like the parable Jesus told about the guy standing next to the sinner who was praying for forgiveness and says, "Thank you God for not making me like that sinner." If you only had a clue as to how holy you're NOT.

We'll be fine.

Life will just go on.

The King James Bible addresses the matter of the coming of the LORD:

And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Is the LORD slack concerning His promise? No. It is written:

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

We'll be fine.

Life will just go on.

The King James Bible addresses the matter of the coming of the LORD:

And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Is the LORD slack concerning His promise? No. It is written:

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

We'll be fine.

Life will just go on.

the BAD NEWS

Jeremiah obeyed God.
Again....Matthew 7:21-22 ....Really, get over yourself. You're like the parable Jesus told about the guy standing next to the sinner who was praying for forgiveness and says, "Thank you God for not making me like that sinner." If you only had a clue as to how holy you're NOT.

If you believe the Word of God is true then why don't you obey it? If you do not believe the Word of God is true then why are you quoting it?

Where do people like the OP get their ideas, really?

Believing you are going to have a car accident does not raise the chances of having a car accident, it might actually lower the chances.

Believing that if society stays on the course it has selected that it will end badly has no collocation to the reality of what happens.

With your stupid logic, don't try to achieve anything. Because if you don't "believe" you can do something, odds are you won't be able to. But if you think you can so something, at least there is a chance.

Try having some "faith" in yourself, instead of some stupid writings of stone age superstitious fanatics.

God never told any man to have faith in himself or in his own righteousness. Perhaps this is why you are confused about the two men who went up to pray in the temple. Jesus Christ is the one whom God sent to redeem us. To those who have received and believed upon Him - God has granted forgiveness and given His righteousness - it is through His Son - not through yourself. Lest any man should boast.

When Armageddon happens it will be the " there is no god" crowd leading the charge to prove their theory.
Christians are not dictating current US policy of isolating Israel which just happens to be precursor. Best look in the mirror.

You cannot understand the matter of Israel with a carnal mind.

It is written:

Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

________
Those who are servants of God and believe the Word of God is true will never turn away from Israel or the Jewish people because to do so is to become an enemy of God. God has put a great love in the hearts of Christians to love the Jewish people and to love the Land of Israel. If you do not feel this way then you do not know God and He does not know you.

Shelf Angels

The modern world is market by social contract intrigue (i.e., Wall Street).

Images of nihilism towards tradition and religion mark attitudes toward the scientific study of economics (i.e., World Bank).

It is ironic that a little consumerism convenience 'toy' such as the personal computer USB flash drive (a device used to quickly transport and store files between computers) can represent modernism arrogance.

:afro:

The Stand (Stephen King)

ts.jpg condiment-king.jpg ac.jpg

Forum List

Back