Armageddon will be man made

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
The "beliefs" of the Christians, Muslims and Jews, that "my God is better than your god" is dictating what is happening in the world today. If you "believe" that something will happen, there is a lot better chance that it will, than if you don't "believe" it can happen.

The majority of the world "believes" in one of those three religions. So they are creating the world's reality.

GOD IS NOT DOING IT, STUPID PEOPLE ARE CREATING THIS STUPID REALITY!

God is not polluting the world, stupid people are polluting the world. God is not creating wars, stupid people are creating wars. God is not creating this stupid governments, stupid people are creating these stupid governments.

All part of God's free will...and lo and behold that Bible the left hates with a passion tells us all that is happening would happen. Simply amazing

All part of God's free will...and lo and behold that Bible the left hates with a passion tells us all that is happening would happen. Simply amazing
Thanks for confirming my point. Try not to forget out to breathe.

Where do people like the OP get their ideas, really?

Believing you are going to have a car accident does not raise the chances of having a car accident, it might actually lower the chances.

Believing that if society stays on the course it has selected that it will end badly has no collocation to the reality of what happens.

Last edited:
The "beliefs" of the Christians, Muslims and Jews, that "my God is better than your god" is dictating what is happening in the world today. If you "believe" that something will happen, there is a lot better chance that it will, than if you don't "believe" it can happen.

The majority of the world "believes" in one of those three religions. So they are creating the world's reality.

God is not polluting the world, stupid people are polluting the world. God is not creating wars, stupid people are creating wars. God is not creating this stupid governments, stupid people are creating these stupid governments.
The times in which we find ourselves living are not significant.

The human race will survive, and continue to create, and overcome difficulties.

Lacking the perspective of having lived any other time than now, it's easy to think "now" people are unique. Trust me, nothing happens within the interactions of humans now, that didn't happen "then"

We'll be fine.

Governments will continue to be stupid, because humans do the governing. Wars will continue because humans fight each other. Pollution will continue until we've exhausted fossil fuels, then we'll find something else to pollute our environment with.

Life will just go on.

Really , apparently the OP was right and you sound so happy about it.

Go away already, you're the anti Semite that is sooooo annoying

Don't play the anti Semite card on me , it has no effect. Semite are not only Israelites, all the Arabs are Semitic people as well , learn something.

AMEN !!!!! --------- Yes, "people" are creating what we're seeing and experiencing. We're our worst enemy, by far. It all stems from greed, power, egos, self-service, and visions of grandeur. The attitude that "I am right, and everyone else is wrong", perpetuates instability, destruction, hatred, wars, the thirst and hunger for power, and "the blame game".

When Armageddon happens it will be the " there is no god" crowd leading the charge to prove their theory.

Where do people like the OP get their ideas, really?

Believing you are going to have a car accident does not raise the chances of having a car accident, it might actually lower the chances.

Believing that if society stays on the course it has selected that it will end badly has no collocation to the reality of what happens.

With your stupid logic, don't try to achieve anything. Because if you don't "believe" you can do something, odds are you won't be able to. But if you think you can so something, at least there is a chance.

Try having some "faith" in yourself, instead of some stupid writings of stone age superstitious fanatics.

When Armageddon happens it will be the " there is no god" crowd leading the charge to prove their theory.

The "no god crowd" doesn't have a god to go see. They would rather live for today. You "my God is better than your god" nuts are the ones that made up Armageddon.

Christians are not dictating current US policy of isolating Israel which just happens to be precursor. Best look in the mirror.

Well yeah that is the whole concept in the Bible.
Everyone (the people themselves) becomes so wicked and evil and non believers, that God brings Judgments upon them and they still will not turn from their stupidity.

Actually the Jews think the land belongs to them and its a Christian duty to help them get it all. They are told from birth they are the chosen ones and God gave the land to them and evangelical Christians lap it up and are fighting for them. I don't know if the Hucklebees and Hagees are nuts or just like to be big shots. Cruz is sure a Israel nutcase, funny how so few Christians live in Israel, and are even spit upon, but yet the chosen ones have no problem taking the dog's money.

Actually the Jews think the land belongs to them and its a Christian duty to help them get it all. They are told from birth they are the chosen ones and God gave the land to them and evangelical Christians lap it up and are fighting for them. I don't know if the Hucklebees and Hagees are nuts or just like to be big shots. Cruz is sure a Israel nutcase, funny how so few Christians live in Israel, and are even spit upon, but yet the chosen ones have no problem taking the dog's money.

The land does belong to them. There is a reason the media refuses to call the west bank by its proper name. Because it's much more difficult to sell the idea that the Jews are illegally occupying Judea.

It is not at all uncommon for shitty whores to claim that they know what people "THINK"----it is an aspect of their profession.. The sluts murmur ----"I KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE, HONEY"
as they ply their "trade"
Penelope was told from birth----"LAP IT UP AND FART IT OUT"----"-and then take the dog's money-------It is what whores like you live for"

The land does belong to them. There is a reason the media refuses to call the west bank by its proper name. Because it's much more difficult to sell the idea that the Jews are illegally occupying Judea.
^^^This from the Mormon that stole the Native American Utes land.

Forum List

Back