Zone1 Catholic bishops push back on "blessing" for same sex unions

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

I'm not finished with this article/video but thought I'd share.

They need to push back on the Vatican for a LOT OF THINGS

site

The Episcopal [Catholic bishops] Conference of Malawi wrote in a letter, "to avoid creating confusion among the faithful we direct that for pastoral reasons, blessings of any kind and for same sex unions of any kind are not permitted in Malawi."

not sure where Malawi is but God bless those people!

:)

Why are clergy sending the message that sexual perversion is OK?

:uhoh3:

site

The Episcopal [Catholic bishops] Conference of Malawi wrote in a letter, "to avoid creating confusion among the faithful we direct that for pastoral reasons, blessings of any kind and for same sex unions of any kind are not permitted in Malawi."

I even noticed that Fr. Chris Alar is right on the edge! He normally has a closed mouth, but says enough that you know he fears being canceled.

site

Gay people should wisely stay away from the pedophile protecting American catholic church.

If the Catholic church is anti-gay why do their priests keep molesting so many little boys?

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

site

Is the blessing for a SSM or is it allowing a person who is in a SSM to receive a blessing at communion?

Is the blessing for a SSM or is it allowing a person who is in a SSM to receive a blessing at communion?

It's a bunch of weasel-worded bullshit, is what it is, to allow the "couple" to believe they have put one over on everyone else. Ditto the leftist perv faction of the dying church.

Time is coming.

site

Gay unions-whatever they are called- are not just about sex- just like straight committed unions are not just, or even primarily about sex It is about love and relationships which every human being has a right to enjoy. The real perversion is to believe in, and having the need seek the approval of the Catholic Church, The real perverts are those individuals and institutions who obsess about other peoples sexuality and think that they have the right to dictate how, when and with who other people have sex . I hope that answers you question

Because the church is becoming politicized Miserable one

~S~
Is it though? How different is what Francis did compared to what the US military did with don't ask don't tell? Because as near as I can tell they were pretty much the same thing. No official policy was changed.

All either did was to try to be a little more human.

Is it though? How different is what Francis did compared to what the US military did with don't ask don't tell? Because as near as I can tell they were pretty much the same thing. No official policy was changed.

All either did was to try to be a little more human.
Ah, you're far to good at pitching the other side of the coin ding

My only defense would be they advocated, vs. ignored, but even that is weak

And further i could go on, quote scripture as the good catholic tool i was raised as

But to be a 'little more human' ......alas, you have me on the ropes.....

~S~

Ah, you're far to good at pitching the other side of the coin ding

My only defense would be they advocated, vs. ignored, but even that is weak

And further i could go on, quote scripture as the good catholic tool i was raised as

But to be a 'little more human' ......alas, you have me on the ropes.....

~S~
My bad. I didn't mean to do that. Just trying to bring some perspective into it. People are so quick to get offended now a days it doesn't take much to set them off. I know you weren't doing that though but I figured I'd use you, lol.

My bad. I didn't mean to do that. Just trying to bring some perspective into it. People are so quick to get offended now a days it doesn't take much to set them off. I know you weren't doing that though but I figured I'd use you, lol.
No skin Ding, you're ability of perspective follows from you're ability of perception.

I'm not offended, more impressed

Having been raised in a family of insanely devote roman catholics does have it's negative effects

The epiphany of being no better that those ME children chanting death to their foes comes to mind

Perspective.......hold my beer!

~S~

1703208180452.png

No skin Ding, you're ability of perspective follows from you're ability of perception.

I'm not offended, more impressed

Having been raised in a family of insanely devote roman catholics does have it's negative effects

The epiphany of being no better that those ME children chanting death to their foes comes to mind

Perspective.......hold my beer!

~S~
Well... Christianity is a fighting religion. At least that's what C.S. Lewis said.

All kidding aside, I can't help but feel it's like when Lt. Dan asks, "where's this God of yours." I can't shake this feeling that lean times are coming. The thing is... it's not really biblical, it's just predictable. Laughing leads to crying.

Forum List

Back