The death of the Libertarian Party

well you really suck at the game my little friend.

the things I listed are what is happening in our country right now that both parties support.

The things you made up have nothing to do with the LP platform.

But hey, keep trying, it is entertaining .
what do libertarians want that's different?

No, that was your exaggerated opinion and a load of paranoid horseshit.

Libertarians always lose their shit, when anyone dares treat them the way they treat literally everyone.

I have not lost anything.

And look around you, we as a country are 34T in debt, and growing quickly. We now spend more just servicing our debt than we do paying for our national defense, and we spend more on that than the next 10 nations combined.

We are currently helping to fund two wars.

The things I listed are reality.

what do libertarians want that's different?

We do not want deficit spending.

We do not want to be 34T in debt.

We do not want to spend more just servicing our debt than we do paying for our national defense

And we do not want to spend more on that than the next 10 nations combined.

We do not want to be funding the wars of other nations.

We do not want the Govt involved in every aspect of our lives

All crazy ideas to you, but for us they are normal.

Actually I have answered you multiple times.

There is not such platform. People like you love your big Govt, you love the Govt controlling the lives of the people, you love the wars, you love the spending, you love it all.

That is why you keep voting for it, there is no other explanation.
Cool, let’s go with that.
I’ll play along.
So is this your admission that there is no other sellable platform outside the duopoly? You admit that you and dblack are holding on to some bizarre fantasy with no chance of becoming reality?
Does such an admission make you regret being so tolerant and inclusive…so welcoming of “newcomers”…so willing to embrace the replacement of the old American and his ideals…you know, that old core American who loved small less intrusive government, the one who hated debt and deficit spending….the one who fully embraced REAL freedom and our founding principles and values?
Are you starting to see why I always say you can’t get out of your own way? You have created what you hate.

JWBooth
TNHarley
pknopp
Harry Dresden
Grogu

I’ll play along.
So is this your admission that there is no other sellable platform outside the duopoly? You admit that you and dblack are holding on to some bizarre fantasy with no chance of becoming reality?
I'm not voting for your douchebag. That's a fact. No fantasy involved. But feel free to keep begging. It's funny.

So is this your admission that there is no other sellable platform outside the duopoly? You admit that you and @dblack are holding on to some bizarre fantasy with no chance of becoming reality?

I cannot speak for anyone but me. But yes, I know it will never come to pass in my lifetime. There are too many people like you and Indiana around for it to happen.

Does such an admission make you regret being so tolerant and inclusive…so welcoming of “newcomers”

Not at all, I will never be a racists xenophobic piece of shit like you.

that old core American who loved small less intrusive government, the one who hated debt and deficit spending….the one who fully embraced REAL freedom and our founding principles and values?

Those were gone long ago, before you and I were alive. We as a people have not elected an actual conservative as POTUS since 1922.

Are you starting to see why I always say you can’t get out of your own way? You have created what you hate.

Nope, have not created anything, this is all on you that vote the way you do.

Give me a few more years and I will be out of your way for good and you can turn the US into your beloved Big Govt utopia you have always dreamed of.

We do not want to spend more just servicing our debt than we do paying for our national defense

what your take on sound money?

don't you think fiat money encourages wreckless spending?

I’ll play along.
Does such an admission make you regret being so tolerant and inclusive…so welcoming of “newcomers”…so willing to embrace the replacement of the old American and his ideals…you know, that old core American who loved small less intrusive government, the one who hated debt and deficit spending….the one who fully embraced REAL freedom and our founding principles and values?

JWBooth
TNHarley
pknopp
Harry Dresden
Grogu
So we create this by not voting for it? 🤣

So we create this by not voting for it? 🤣
Yeah - this is the standard line of the two-party clowns. The voters responsible for getting a bad candidate elected are the people who didn't vote for them. This is actually how they "think".

I'm not voting for your douchebag. That's a fact. No fantasy involved. But feel free to keep begging. It's funny.

I cannot speak for anyone but me. But yes, I know it will never come to pass in my lifetime. There are too many people like you and Indiana around for it to happen.

Not at all, I will never be a racists xenophobic piece of shit like you.

Those were gone long ago, before you and I were alive. We as a people have not elected an actual conservative as POTUS since 1922.

Nope, have not created anything, this is all on you that vote the way you do.

Give me a few more years and I will be out of your way for good and you can turn the US into your beloved Big Govt utopia you have always dreamed of.
Hahaha…all you silly confused fuckers had to do was preserve and protect America, its sovereignty, it’s principles and values, its moral order and you didn’t….you fucked up big time and went along with the leftist pushed morphing of America and its core functionality.
You Feelz People got exactly what you begged for.

what your take on sound money?

don't you think fiat money encourages wreckless spending?

I think the idea of sound money is fine on a small scale, does not work on a global one. Are you not the same guy that was pushing us back to a barter system?

Hahaha…all you silly confused fuckers had to do was preserve and protect America, its sovereignty, it’s principles and values, its moral order and you didn’t….you fucked up big time and went along with the leftist pushed morphing of America and its core functionality.
You Feelz People got exactly what you begged for.
Nope. Your "lessers", the ones you keep electing, failed you. Get over it. And stop trying to blame everyone else.

I’ll play along.

JWBooth
TNHarley
pknopp
Harry Dresden
Grogu
like i have told you many times before.....if you were not such a fucking racist more people might agree with you on the border shit....and you have defiantly created what you hate...

I think the idea of sound money is fine on a small scale, does not work on a global one. Are you not the same guy that was pushing us back to a barter system?

the idea that sound money has never worked on a large scale is ludicrous.

totalitarians just hate limits to their power.

sound money has united the world before too.

you're just parroting financial industry lies.

the idea that sound money has never worked on a large scale is ludicrous.

totalitarians just hate limits to their power.

sound money has united the world before too.

you're just parroting financial industry lies.

so you are the guy that wants to go back to the barter system.

you are a kook.

Every party has a right to a voice,
We are not required to agree with their agenda.
Why would we want someone who will do anything to get a vote,
Is this what the Republicans really want?

and you're a fake money totalitarian apologist.

hey, I gave you multiple chances to explain how the barter system would allow me to be sitting in Illinois and buy the latest and best video card from a factory in China, and you just could not do it.

Every party has a right to a voice,
We are not required to agree with their agenda.
Why would we want someone who will do anything to get a vote,
Is this what the Republicans really want?

yes. it is.

but then again it is also what the Dems want

Which is why Trump is better than Biden.
Biden is financing 2 wars, the Ukraine and Palestine.
Trump is one of the few presidents who did not start a war.
In fact, he ended the Afghan war.

By cutting taxes, Trump increase tax revenue and allowed US growth in production.

Those both fit Libertarianism.

Forum List

Back