The death of the Libertarian Party

ok.

so you 're a sound currency guy. good for you.

I now look to you as an ally against currency totalitarianism.
I'm in no way your fucking ally. You're a lying, trolling piece of shit. Go fuck yourself.

I'm in no way your fucking ally. You're a lying, trolling piece of shit. Go fuck yourself.
I think you're a secret Keynesian.

your denials ring hollow and their coating of rage indicates deception.

Chickenshit.
people are not often prompted to go on the record about their keynesianism.

I'm glad you don't support it tho.

you were probably against the banker bailouts too.

good for you.

people are not often prompted to go on the record about their keynesianism.

I'm glad you don't support it tho.

you were probably against the banker bailouts too.

good for you.
piss off; troll.

How do you know when you are doing something right....when both sides attack you.

You call it the LibLite party and the Libs say they are just Repubs that want to smoke pot
That’s weird, I know my positions are perfectly on-point when they are 180 degrees away from those of leftists and globalist lib-lites.
Look, I’m starting to believe you know you are selling fiction, a fantasy….I’ve asked you, dblack and other non participating LibLites to tell me what platform of policies the LibLite Party or another third-party could pitch that is actually sellable, viable and sustainable in this new shithole America full of shit people and I always get crickets….Why is that?
Let me try again, what VIABLE / SUSTAINABLE policies can third party politicians pitch that can be sold to this new American populous you’ve recruited?
Can those compartmentalized factions you’ve manufactured with Libs embrace the idea of smaller government, less spending and no borders?
Do you really see desperate minorities, faggots, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis and barely Americans embracing such ideals….don’t they only vote on social/cultural issues and free shit?

It’s like ya’ll know you don’t really have a solution, it’s like ya’ll just like to get your nuts off by playing both sides at times.

Maybe one of these posters can help you out?
pknopp
Harry Dresden
JWBooth
TNHarley
Grogu

"the once proud Libertarian Party reduced to this stupidity"

I suspect Trump is the closest thing the Libertarians could get other than Rand Paul.
Trump will give his speech blowing smoke up their asses telling them what they want to hear & then do the total opposite of what he ranted about.

That's if the voter's reelect that craven psychopath.

I don't even see Trump in terms of ideology. I don't think he has one. He just has an endlessly needy ego
Correct, he has no principles. No ideology. No education, no knowledge, and no curiosity. The only guiding principle of such a person is transactional. People are objects whose value is determined by what personal benefit they bring him. Which isn't really a principle at all.

That’s weird, I know my positions are perfectly on-point when they are 180 degrees away from those of leftists and globalist lib-lites.
Look, I’m starting to believe you know you are selling fiction, a fantasy….I’ve asked you, @dblack and other non participating LibLites to tell me what platform of policies the LibLite Party or another third-party could pitch that is actually sellable, viable and sustainable in this new shithole America full of shit people and I always get crickets….Why is that?

Actually I have answered you multiple times.

There is not such platform. People like you love your big Govt, you love the Govt controlling the lives of the people, you love the wars, you love the spending, you love it all.

That is why you keep voting for it, there is no other explanation.

Actually I have answered you multiple times.

There is not such platform. People like you love your big Govt, you love the Govt controlling the lives of the people, you love the wars, you love the spending, you love it all.

That is why you keep voting for it, there is no other explanation.
You love anarchy and social darwinism and Randian horseshit and sick people living a subsitence existence with short life spans.

This game is fun!

Sure you do. Every time you vote libertarian.

Hey, if you get to play this game, so do I.

well you really suck at the game my little friend.

the things I listed are what is happening in our country right now that both parties support.

The things you made up have nothing to do with the LP platform.

But hey, keep trying, it is entertaining .

well you really suck at the game my little friend.

the things I listed are what is happening in our country right now that both parties support.

The things you made up have nothing to do with the LP platform.

But hey, keep trying, it is entertaining .
No, that was your exaggerated opinion and a load of paranoid horseshit.

Libertarians always lose their shit, when anyone dares treat them the way they treat literally everyone.

Trump will give his speech blowing smoke up their asses telling them what they want to hear & then do the total opposite of what he ranted about.

That's if the voter's reelect that craven psychopath.
I hope so.

libertarians mostly have bad ideas these days.... like open borders and bad trade deals.

Forum List

Back