Are you going to the "support chick fil a day" today?

chick-fil-water-5.jpg

I will probably only support in Spirit. I just dont have the money unfortunately. but if I can find a few spare dollars...
Give me a box number...I'll send you some cash.

I would if I could, but I can't. Mainly because I don't have one in my area.
Move.

No. I don't support people who practice hate speech.
What hate speech?

Photo where I was for the doubters

20120801_115954.jpg
You sure that's not a bunch of Occupy Homos havin' an orgy? :D

Pretty sure, homos would dispense with the tents and just rut with each other in the street.

Dude, if you want to call taking a trip to the local Chik Fil A fantastic that's fine.

Dude, if you want to use the force of government to haze those who hold opinions not approved of by the party, that's really not fine - but Obama appreciates your support.

I think thats cool, but if that is "fantastic" in your life, you should get out more.

I thought y'all were setting up gulags so dissenters from "party thought" never got out at all?

So--is there a Chik-Fil-A locator online or what?

I said I would go--come guys, where is the closest Chik fil A to Miami and Flaglar?

Closest one to me is in Dadeland Mall? I am not going that far for a chicken sandwich!! I'll wait until I have reason to shop there.

Last edited:
A large portion of America just spoke loudly today with it's wallet.:clap2:
Stop being so silly Rebecca...a large portion of the RW just spoke loudly today with their wallet.

It wouldn't take much of any group to fill any singular fast food joint on any given today. Exaggerate much?

This should be a non-issue since the boss said what millions and millions and millions of other Americans believe concerning marriage, but the liars on the left turned it into Chick-fil-A is discriminating against gays, which is pure bullshit but very par for the course from those clowns.

And what have these a-holes gotten for this version of their idiocy? Just a ground swell of millions of people deciding to back a quickly organized day of support for Chick-fil-A restaurants all across the country in fil-A states.

So lefties, just think of it as a great big gigantic Fuck You from the rest of us.

Or a way for Chick-Fil-A to get alot of business

Thank President Obama that insurance providers can no longer exclude you for the preexisting condition of clogged arteries.

^^Outta context and idiotic. Tick Duck? YOU miss the entire point. naturally an idiot like YOU gives Obama credit for a protest against the left, Obama, and YOU.

MORON.

I didn't miss the point. The Nutsack Suckers are eating at Chick-Fil-A to support their homophobic policies. You should still be glad that clogged arteries can't disqualify you from getting health insurance.

No, you did miss the point. People are eating at Chick-Fil-A because:

1) The food is good.
2) people like you lie about what chick-fil-a is actually saying. So we do it to tweak you.

Forum List

Back