Are we having some technical difficulties again?

Don't see any posts from you since just before 7am
So you are stalking her...I just knew it!

It's the legs...

Love a great set of gams.

(ooops, that's kats avatar)
When did Kat have them surgically removed to make an avie?
Moon, would you check your content listing and see if you've got all your posts? Check to see if what you just wrote ^^^ is there?

Mine aren't showing up after 7am either.
What time was it in Moscow at 7 am?

So you are stalking her...I just knew it!

It's the legs...

Love a great set of gams.

(ooops, that's kats avatar)
When did Kat have them surgically removed to make an avie?
Moon, would you check your content listing and see if you've got all your posts? Check to see if what you just wrote ^^^ is there?

Mine aren't showing up after 7am either.
What time was it in Moscow at 7 am?

ask Trump

mine be gone too.
LOL At first I thought maybe a mod pulled my vid of the stripper at the Libertarian Convention for being rude, then I realized it was more than just that one. The stripper is still there. All good.

At first I thought maybe a mod pulled my vid of the stripper at the Libertarian Convention

link?
I'll never tell. It's a drunk fat guy, anyway; you wouldn't be interested.

Wow. I've noticed we lose a LOT of great posts when The Nibbler appears, don't we?

Ok, I am going to go nuts, because I didn’t note the title of a thread I posted in and wanted to add to, and your content, nor search still don’t show posts from today. Grrrr.

Ok, I am going to go nuts, because I didn’t note the title of a thread I posted in and wanted to add to, and your content, nor search still don’t show posts from today. Grrrr.
I count on my content list for that, too. Whatever is wrong is like moths in the sweater drawer--a nibble here, a hole there, and no way to repair it, apparently. Very strange.

Meister, AyeCantSeeYou, Kat, Dont Taz Me Bro,

Sorry to trouble y'all. I have no idea who's on this morning--if one person answers, the rest of you can ignore -- just wanted to be sure someone had requested technical assistance....

The list of my posts (content) is still not working. New posts from today aren't getting recorded, either.

I use it about a billion times a day to follow up on posts and use it as a shortcut back into threads I want to visit. If it's gone for good, that would suck.

Also, is that the ONLY thing being affected? That would be a bit strange in itself. We could be losing other stuff and not know it, I suppose.

Perhaps another thing we have lost is the ability to communicate with our mods via the Announcements forum.

OldLady I don't know much about what has happened, but I do see it.
If you go to a Profile and Recent Activity, you should be able to see all of yours, and others latest posts.

If you go to a Profile and Recent Activity, you should be able to see all of yours, and others latest posts.
Thanks for answering, Kat.
No, under my Profile, in "Your Content" (it doesn't say "Recent Activity") I am still not seeing anything after 7:49 a.m. yesterday.
Maybe the fact that you guys are seeing it means it's making its way back. I'll keep my fingers crossed. But it's not fixed yet.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
No, under my Profile, in "Your Content" (it doesn't say "Recent Activity") I am still not seeing anything after 7:49 a.m. yesterday.
Maybe the fact that you guys are seeing it means it's making its way back. I'll keep my fingers crossed. But it's not fixed yet.

Well shoot. I was hoping you could see that as I do, but thanks for letting me know. I am hoping all will be straightened out soon. It's very annoying.

flacaltenn

OldLady, it works for me. Click on your name top right. Don’t scroll down to your content. Look just below, it says ‘your profile page’ in blue, click that, then click on recent activity.

Last edited:
Thanks, Kat. Worked for me.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
OldLady, it works for me. Click on your name top right. Don’t scroll down to your content. Look just below, it says ‘your profile page’ in blue, click that, then click on recent activity.
Thanks!
Works, Kat! Never knew about that before.
Thanks, Depotoo.

Forum List

Back