Folks... Remember Biden's guarantee: "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Healthmyths writes pathetically and his allegations never have the culpable evidence he needs.

Mr. Trump is only in service to himself, not to the country and his fellow citizens.
It is really sad that people like you hate Trump and people like me SO much you totally ignore the facts!
Facts don't mean anything to you obviously.
I do want to thank you though for your obvious ignorance because what I contribute with substantiation have affected some people's perception at the minimum the biased MSM that all the facts show the truth regarding how people like you have been truly deceived.
Just explain one simple reality.
Why did a man who you say he "only service to himself " would donate over $1.6 million of his salary?

You are describing yourself Healthmyths. I don't hate or Trump, only the shitass things you believe and do.
You make no sense! "I don't hate or Trump".
What do I do that are "shitass things"?
Really can you provide examples of "shitass things you believe and do."?
But of course you can't do that because
A) There aren't any "shitass things I believe and
B) "shitass things"DO!

Nope. Most US wells produce less than 50 barrels a day so oil has to be handled over and over again before it ever gets to a refinery. We have no economies of scale.. You don't know anything about the oil business, do you?
I know gas is much more expensive than it was during the Trump admin .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back