Are we having some technical difficulties again?

OldLady I don't know much about what has happened, but I do see it.
If you go to a Profile and Recent Activity, you should be able to see all of yours, and others latest posts.
Thanks for answering, Kat.
No, under my Profile, in "Your Content" (it doesn't say "Recent Activity") I am still not seeing anything after 7:49 a.m. yesterday.
Maybe the fact that you guys are seeing it means it's making its way back. I'll keep my fingers crossed. But it's not fixed yet.
OldLady, it works for me. Click on your name top right. Don’t scroll down to your content. Look just below, it says ‘your profile page’ in blue, click that, then click on recent activity.
Thanks!
Works, Kat! Never knew about that before.
Thanks, Depotoo.
I didn’t think to try that either!

If you go to a Profile and Recent Activity, you should be able to see all of yours, and others latest posts.

I did that and it worked! Thank you! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Thanks for answering, Kat.
No, under my Profile, in "Your Content" (it doesn't say "Recent Activity") I am still not seeing anything after 7:49 a.m. yesterday.
Maybe the fact that you guys are seeing it means it's making its way back. I'll keep my fingers crossed. But it's not fixed yet.

Then we're all looking at different things.. "your content" is different from "recent posts" listings that appears on your profile page.. The page with your comment board... The one you're using is in the general menu under your name...

WHY Xenforo duplicates some many things is beyond me.. It causes DOUBLE the tracking and indexing time for the servers.. They do this with having a "active topics" in the main top tool bar and ANOTHER one on the right side panel that SAYS "active topics" but it ACTUALLY "new topics"..

Kat and I were watching the "recent posts" last night late and ours were behind and acting strangely. She couldn't see my recent posts but I could --- and vice versa.. And THAT seems to have caught up overnight.. MAYBE, we're paying cheap labor somewhere to sort and file by hand...

Then there is Recent Activity that shows others up to date posts.

New Topics

Forum List

Back