Are we having some technical difficulties again?

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
I've lost all my "content" listing for posts since 7:49 a.m. this morning. The posts are still in the threads, though. Just content search seems to be coughing up a hairball.

Don't see any posts from you since just before 7am
So you are stalking her...I just knew it!

It's the legs...

Love a great set of gams.

(ooops, that's kats avatar)
When did Kat have them surgically removed to make an avie?
Moon, would you check your content listing and see if you've got all your posts? Check to see if what you just wrote ^^^ is there?

It's the legs...

Moon, would you check your content listing and see if you've got all your posts? Check to see if what you just wrote ^^^ is there?

Mine aren't showing up after 7am either.

what ever happened to our exalted Administrator Cereal?....
Well, you know...It's not like he gets paid..
well if you are going to administer.....
what ever happened to our exalted Administrator Cereal?....
Yeah, when Cereal Killer kicked the server, we got results!
he is the guy responsible for moving us to this forum.....and i believe many people back then said this forum is not as good...

It's the legs...

Yes, it is all there with a warning to stop posting too much it overloads the system..

Someone needs to check the databases. Losing content again as we speak in the search ones.

Someone needs to check the databases. Losing content again as we speak in the search ones.
Oh sh*t. We never did get back that three days from last week. Now the "nibbler" is at it again. Is it a virus?

mine be gone too.
LOL At first I thought maybe a mod pulled my vid of the stripper at the Libertarian Convention for being rude, then I realized it was more than just that one. The stripper is still there. All good.

Forum List

Back