Are We Getting Jerked Around?

C'mon...........now who coouldnt embrace this illustration of profound civility in 2010???!!!

bhm1vr.jpg

clearly mainstream!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know the Historical context of this very Nation you sit your fat ass in?

We used to burn witches and hang people. We had citizens drag other citizens from the backs of trucks.

What your pea-brain isn't seeing in posting a picture like that..............is it's not the Religion.................it's the fucking pre-civilized World they still live in. They're not 1st world Countries, they have a long way to travel. Shit like this happens when you're archaic.

Sammy-1.jpg

Its 2010 last I checked dummy:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is the extent of your thought process, dude.

I realize it's 2010. The point that flew over your head, is that *most* of the Middle East, DOESN'T realize that it's 2010. Dipshit.

Pause a moment, reflect back, and take the following multiple choice test. These events are actual events from history. They really happened! Do you remember? HERE'S THE TEST that was given many times before:

Living in fear must be hard for you.
Actually....for "conservatives"....it's a HELL-of-a-lot-more exciting than their day-to-day/downward-spiral into complete-boredom.

They've sanitized their lives (eliminating any/all risks) to such-a-degree that.....they've GOT no other options, besides causing trouble for everyone (else).....and, then, complain-like-Hell when someone (else) deals-out a lil' payback. :rolleyes:

(Ya' see it, with Jr. High School girls, all-the-time....which would explain their natural-attraction to "Crazy" Sarah.)​

Assinippi, Massachusuetts!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Tom%20Tomorrow9-29.png

What do you think? Are we being played? Even after 9/11, I did not fear Muslims in America. I still don't....but I am trying to understand those who do.

Im laughing............a thread like this posted by a person from fcukking Cleveland. Might as well be Scratchmyassville USA!!! Like any terror bad guy even has that shithole city on their map:lol::lol::lol:

Trust me sweets............the terror bad guys arent looking to target the bug popuation of Cleveland!!!!:funnyface:

Of fcukking course you're going to have no fear of Muslims in Gonadtown USA!!!:rofl: Come move to New York honey...........its a whole defferent perspective..........unless you're a k00k lefty!!!

A series of attacks in smaller locales throughout the US would be more threatening to the population as a whole because then eveyone, not just those in major cities, would know they are a target anywhere anytime. That is why Oklahoma city was more threatening as a whole to the population than 9-11 because people realized it could happen anywhere.

Tom%20Tomorrow9-29.png

What do you think? Are we being played? Even after 9/11, I did not fear Muslims in America. I still don't....but I am trying to understand those who do.

Im laughing............a thread like this posted by a person from fcukking Cleveland. Might as well be Scratchmyassville USA!!! Like any terror bad guy even has that shithole city on their map:lol::lol::lol:

Trust me sweets............the terror bad guys arent looking to target the bug popuation of Cleveland!!!!:funnyface:

Of fcukking course you're going to have no fear of Muslims in Gonadtown USA!!!:rofl: Come move to New York honey...........its a whole defferent perspective..........unless you're a k00k lefty!!!

A series of attacks in smaller locales throughout the US would be more threatening to the population as a whole because then eveyone, not just those in major cities, would know they are a target anywhere anytime. That is why Oklahoma city was more threatening as a whole to the population than 9-11 because people realized it could happen anywhere.
Really? 'More' threatening?

Of COURSE FOX NEWS is doing everything imaginable to inflate the threat of Islamic terrorism.

That isn't obvious?

C'mon...........now who coouldnt embrace this illustration of profound civility in 2010???!!!

bhm1vr.jpg

clearly mainstream!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know the Historical context of this very Nation you sit your fat ass in?

We used to burn witches and hang people. We had citizens drag other citizens from the backs of trucks.

What your pea-brain isn't seeing in posting a picture like that..............is it's not the Religion.................it's the fucking pre-civilized World they still live in. They're not 1st world Countries, they have a long way to travel. Shit like this happens when you're archaic.

Why are they still archaic?????

Because their leaders are tyrants.

So, it has nothing to do with the oppressive political and religious Islamic system their entire culture is controlled by then?

So, it has nothing to do with the oppressive political and religious Islamic system their entire culture is controlled by then?

Oppressive Political, yes, and with that comes whom-ever's in charges understanding of said Religion.

Using a Religion as a means of Control is a Theocratic State. One could always argue that it's not the Religion's implications that are oppressive but the fact that they're enforced by law.

For instance, if King James' Bible was our "Constitution," do you think we'd be an oppressed people? I do. Does that means that Christians are an oppressive people? You be the Judge. I call it Politics. all day long.

Oppressive Political, yes, and with that comes whom-ever's in charges understanding of said Religion.

Using a Religion as a means of Control is a Theocratic State. One could always argue that it's not the Religion's implications that are oppressive but the fact that they're enforced by law.

For instance, if King James' Bible was our "Constitution," do you think we'd be an oppressed people? I do. Does that means that Christians are an oppressive people? You be the Judge. I call it Politics. all day long.

Very interesting observation, G.T.

Then you agree that Islam is both a political and religious construct?

As an agnostic, I think that ALL Religions are Political.

I think that any theocratic nation would be oppressed as a result, DESPITE the Religion.

Therefore, in my opinion, "Islam" isn't why they're stuck in the stone age....Theocracy, in General is, combined with their tyrant leaders who control Valuable World resources meanwhile letting their Citizens live in mud huts.

a list of the murders committed by Christian, Catholic and American male extremists would not fit in this board's bandwidth limit. 100's of millions. Spanning centuries and over 100 million slaves as well.

You can't utter the word "genocide" without conjuring images of Hitler, Netanyahu and white christian people, mostly male and all extremists.

The genocide of the Americas is still the mother of all genocides.

What was your less than half baked point?

My point, you half baked Obamarrhoidal Liebturd idiot, is this:

The Fanatical Christian PSYCHOS, hundreds of years ago, were just as Barbarous, actually undeniably more barbarous, than their Islamic counterparts today.

There is absolutely no doubt that RELIGIOUS FANATICS have ALWAYS BEEN THE WORSE OF THE WORSE, and people from different ethnic backgrounds.....from whites, to mongols....recently China in Tibet.....commit UNSPEAKABLE BARBARITY !!! BUT NOT Neytanyahu, and Israel.... you fucked up Islamofascist apologist !!!
Save it, Skippy.

Any time someone says their course-of-action was ordained by God (without benefit of legal-documentation/deed), they've got a less-than-weak case.

My understanding is that all-three religions were managing to get-along/live-together, just fine, right before the whole Zionism-trip started. What was that all-about....some Jewish nut-job decided things needed to be a little-more-organized.....and, he was the dude that could DO IT??!!! :eusa_eh:

That whole situation has always seemed (to me), like....some (Jerry-Falwell/Pat-Robertson-type) asshole decided to do a little power-trippin'.....and, it snowballed into one, giant shit-storm!!! (....All because God ordained it.)

If there was (ever) a better-example o' keepin' religious nut-jobs outta OUR government, I can't think of what it might BE!!!!

[
Please.

List everyone killed in the name of Jesus in 2000 years and compare it to a list of everyone killed in the name of Muhammad in 1400 years, lkets see who has the higher body count.

The worst record with slavery. (Those slaves that "Christians" were buying were almost all sold by Mulims at the first point of trade.)

Give me a fair and accurate list of all the atrocities committed by adherents of both religions in the past, and then look at the last 240 years and notice the trends.

Why are you afraid of Muslims?

I'm afraid of having to bow to a false god.

I can't do that.

If I could? I'd just be saying that the truth is all lies ~

lies that were CONCEIVED to harm me.

I'll die professing Truth as truth,

and I won't be dissuaded from knowing the diff.

<sigh>

Here's my head.

Hand it to me, if you think you must/can.

Don't forget ~ i'm a texican and WE believe in God and GUNS! :rofl:

fuktards!

images

As your Doctor..... :rolleyes:

As an agnostic, I think that ALL Religions are Political.

I think that any theocratic nation would be oppressed as a result, DESPITE the Religion.

Therefore, in my opinion, "Islam" isn't why they're stuck in the stone age....Theocracy, in General is, combined with their tyrant leaders who control Valuable World resources meanwhile letting their Citizens live in mud huts.

You're being disingenuous, and not answering the question:

Islam, a RELIGION has cannons which directly govern countries (Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc)

Christianity, like Islam, is composed of a variety of different religious beliefs and laws, or cannons, which indirectly influance country's governments (e.g. The USA's Death Penalty, UK's Anglican Church).

Forum List

Back