Are We Getting Jerked Around?

Yes.
Fear is the primary political tool of the right wing.
The right is going to take away your social security.

The right is going to take away your job and ship it overseas.

The right is going to take away Roe v. Wade tomorrow.

The right is going to poison your drinking water.

The right is going to burn black churches.

The right is going to lynch minorities.

The right is going to bomb countries with brown people in them.

The right wants to unjustly execute falsely convicted innocents.

The right wants to keep your children stupid and in the street.

The want your children to starve in the gutter.

The right wants you to get cancer and die.

The right wants you helpless against corporations.

<><><>

Who's the fear monger? Everyone's heard this drumbeat before.

but all of those are true ;)

Fear is not the Primary political tool of the left like it is for the right.
Orange ALERT!

Is that why democrats decided to spend the SS trust fund? Then tax those incomes?

The repubs wanted the public to have the ability to invest 10% of those funds. Democrats then waged a throw a fit stance. The thought of not spending the funds frieghtened them.
Thus they took the cowards way out and wouldnt come to the table with everything on it.

Then you agree that Islam is both a political and religious construct?

As an agnostic, I think that ALL Religions are Political.

I think that any theocratic nation would be oppressed as a result, DESPITE the Religion.

Therefore, in my opinion, "Islam" isn't why they're stuck in the stone age....Theocracy, in General is, combined with their tyrant leaders who control Valuable World resources meanwhile letting their Citizens live in mud huts.

You're being disingenuous, and not answering the question:

Islam, a RELIGION has cannons which directly govern countries (Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc)

Christianity, like Islam, is composed of a variety of different religious beliefs and laws, or cannons, which indirectly influance country's governments (e.g. The USA's Death Penalty, UK's Anglican Church).

You're being disengenuous in IGNORING my point.

That ANY Religion, used in a Theocratic Government, would lead to oppression.

Don't get the point? It's not "Islam" holding these people back, etc. that should be pointed to and blamed.

It's Theocracy. It's Dictatorship. It's Monarchy.

That's not disengenuous. It's a cut and dry opinion.

Eternal gullibility is the price of liberty.
Learn the difference between fear and objecting to an ideology that calls for my death.

As an agnostic, I think that ALL Religions are Political.

I think that any theocratic nation would be oppressed as a result, DESPITE the Religion.

Therefore, in my opinion, "Islam" isn't why they're stuck in the stone age....Theocracy, in General is, combined with their tyrant leaders who control Valuable World resources meanwhile letting their Citizens live in mud huts.

Islam, a RELIGION has cannons which directly govern countries (Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc)

Christianity, like Islam, is composed of a variety of different religious beliefs and laws, or cannons, which indirectly influance country's governments (e.g. The USA's Death Penalty, UK's Anglican Church).

Don't get the point? It's not "Islam" holding these people back, etc. that should be pointed to and blamed.

You clearly do not understand that there are differences in religions and how they are to be implemented, to say they are all alike is denying reality and very short sighted.

YOU STUPID TWIT !!!

YOU , OTHER OBAMARRHOIDAL LIEBTURDS WAVE YOUR NAKED ARSE YOU'RE GOING TO GET SODOMIZED.

BULLSHIT !!!

Fixed, ya pile of Poo-dung.

G(odamned)T(urd),

You took my post and jumbled up the words and sentences.

There should be a rule against that kind of shit.

But, then you are a shithead.....and that sort of shit is par for the course for shitheads.

You clearly do not understand that there are differences in religions and how they are to be implemented, to say they are all alike is denying reality and very short sighted.

They are all alike: they're all fake.

They all have archaic teachings that, were they law, would be oppressive. See King James Version of the Bible.

You're looking to single out a Religion for oppression, while ignoring others, citing "level of severity." That's what's disengenuous because there's obvious interpretations of Islam that preach a very different message than "kill teh infidels," that are ignored by your argument, while only looking to the archaic interpretations. My opinion is that if you do this with ANY Religion it's pretty disgusting all-around. Being disengenuous is not my forte. I'm not a fan of Islam's oppressive script, but I wouldn't single it out and blame it for the world's problems and call it a day. Especially when there's peaceful practitioners of the Religion, which is an undeniable, yet inconvenient truth.

Last edited:
G(odamned)T(urd),
kind of shit.
you are a shithead.....sort of shit for shitheads.

I just sum up your anger in a more concise way, ass hole. Your posts are all what level-headed people call "rants."

They all include the typical scumbag language, name calling and middle-school esque hatred of anyone who disagrees. You need to grow the fuck up, bottom line.

Thanks for posting the LIES video. It's an important one.
I remember....back, when Lil' Dumbya had been given the option of going-to-War (and, the understanding was, War would be the final-option, after everything-else had failed), he JUMPED (into War), immediately!!!!

The Anti-War folks were LIVID.....for OBVIOUS-reasons!!!!

When people complained about his too-quick decision (to go-to-War), he insisted: "NOW ISN'T THE TIME TO DISCUSS THIS! WE'RE ALREADY COMMITTED!! THERE'LL BE PLENTY OF TIME TO DISCUSS THIS, LATER!!!"

NOW.....when the subject IS brought-up....he's already run-off to pick-up dog-shit.....and, "conservatives" (who thought the War was such a GREAT idea) merely defend him, with: "WAAAAAAAAAA!!! QUIT PICKIN' ON GEORGE!!!!!"

IMPORTANT.....(like Top Secret, lately)....has taken-on a Relative-status. Any sense of urgency (that once existed in IMPORTANT) has been diluted....thanks to our new "conservative"/Orwellian landscape. :rolleyes:

(....Where too-many English-challenged people still insist English should be our official-language....so no one forgets.
303.gif
)​

Somebody needs to disable your special features because you abuse the hell out it. Reading your posts is a tedious endeavor.

....Then, keep-movin'-along, Mudd-Butt.

:rolleyes:

Newby, you are absolutely correct.

What Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd shitheads simply can't comprehend is what has been exposed to them scores, maybe even a hundred of times in the various posts, videos, talk shows, etc is that ISLAM is not just ANY "RELIGION".

At best, ISLAM is a QUASI-RELIGION.

Fortunately, in most of the NON-Mid East Muslim world there seems to be a presumption that ISLAM is a "RELIGION" in the accepted sense of that word.

However, in the Mid East, dominated by the Crazed Imams of Theocratic Shiite (IRAN), and the domination of the Crazed Wahhabi Sunnis in Saudi Arabia, and the Emirates ....the Mid East's crazed imams actually practice TRUE ISLAM....the way the Historically Documented THIEF, MURDERER, and PEDOPHILE RAPIST Mohammed meant Islam to function: PRIMARILY AS A POLITICAL FORCE with a STRONG DOSE OF RELIGIOUSLY TINGED MORALITY AND ALLAH THROWN IN TO TO MAKE THE CHEESE MORE BINDING.

THIS MIXTURE OF POLITICAL FORCE & THE SUPPOSEDLY SUPERNATURAL FORCE THAT BUTTRESSES IT THROUGH IS THE RELIGIOUS SHARIAH.... THIS IS THE FORMULA BY WHICH THISMURDERING PEDOPHILE RAPIST WANTS HIS FOLLOWERS TO CONQUER THE WORLD.

And, the IRONY of it is: THESE ISLAMIC ARSEHOLES MAKLE NO SECRET OF THIS......EVEN TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY ADVERTISE THEIR DUPLICITY WHEN CORNERED......WITH THEIR 'TAQIYAH' !!!

No other "RELIGION" blatantly anounces it's desire to CONQUER THIS WORLD, as the QUR'AN blatantly anounces by word and action: That the World is to be the Caliphate of Islam, preferably by word.....sword if necessary.

Their flagrantly advertised message of doing just that is their TERRORISM throughout the World.

No other Modern day Religion is ANYWHERE close to that kind of BULLSHIT !!!

Yet, intellectual arsewipes like the G(oddamned)T(urd) one of the many Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd Idiots chose to ignore the obvious and they relentlessly obfuscate, and/or distort the glaring facts whenever the OBVIOUS AGENDA of Islam becomes the issue.

The least one can say about these fools is that they are clearly delusional.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:
YOU STUPID TWIT !!!

YOU , OTHER OBAMARRHOIDAL LIEBTURDS WAVE YOUR NAKED ARSE YOU'RE GOING TO GET SODOMIZED.

BULLSHIT !!!

Fixed, ya pile of Poo-dung.

G(odamned)T(urd),

You took my post and jumbled up the words and sentences.

There should be a rule against that kind of shit.

But, then you are a shithead.....and that sort of shit is par for the course for shitheads.

There is, and he better not do it again.

Tom%20Tomorrow9-29.png

What do you think? Are we being played? Even after 9/11, I did not fear Muslims in America. I still don't....but I am trying to understand those who do.

Im laughing............a thread like this posted by a person from fcukking Cleveland. Might as well be Scratchmyassville USA!!! Like any terror bad guy even has that shithole city on their map:lol::lol::lol:

Trust me sweets............the terror bad guys arent looking to target the bug popuation of Cleveland!!!!:funnyface:

Of fcukking course you're going to have no fear of Muslims in Gonadtown USA!!!:rofl: Come move to New York honey...........its a whole defferent perspective..........unless you're a k00k lefty!!!

A series of attacks in smaller locales throughout the US would be more threatening to the population as a whole because then eveyone, not just those in major cities, would know they are a target anywhere anytime. That is why Oklahoma city was more threatening as a whole to the population than 9-11 because people realized it could happen anywhere.

.....Not to mention the fact, Christian-terrorists can be every-bit the WHACK-JOBS Muslim-terrorists can be!!

They all have archaic teachings that, were they law, would be oppressive. See King James Version of the Bible.

You're looking to single out a Religion for oppression, while ignoring others, citing "level of severity." That's what's disengenuous because there's obvious interpretations of Islam that preach a very different message than "kill teh infidels," that are ignored by your argument, while only looking to the archaic interpretations. My opinion is that if you do this with ANY Religion it's pretty disgusting all-around. Being disengenuous is not my forte. I'm not a fan of Islam's oppressive script, but I wouldn't single it out and blame it for the world's problems and call it a day. Especially when there's peaceful practitioners of the Religion, which is an undeniable, yet inconvenient truth.

Thank you, you proved my point. :clap2:

Thank you, you proved my point. :clap2:

If that helps you put the discussion to rest, go for it. I sleep good at night knowing that I'm not breaking any laws by having premarital sex and that my hand won't get chopped off for stealing that pack of gum back in 7th grade.

Because their leaders are tyrants.

So, it has nothing to do with the oppressive political and religious Islamic system their entire culture is controlled by then?

Oppressive Political, yes, and with that comes whom-ever's in charges understanding of said Religion.

Using a Religion as a means of Control is a Theocratic State. One could always argue that it's not the Religion's implications that are oppressive but the fact that they're enforced by law.

For instance, if King James' Bible was our "Constitution," do you think we'd be an oppressed people? I do. Does that means that Christians are an oppressive people? You be the Judge. I call it Politics. all day long.

Religion was ALWAYS the original-politics.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWqtpqQjNug]YouTube - lewis black explains religion[/ame]​

This is the extent of your thought process, dude.

I realize it's 2010. The point that flew over your head, is that *most* of the Middle East, DOESN'T realize that it's 2010. Dipshit.
Oh yes, that excuses barbarism.

128743500936235117.jpg

So, it has nothing to do with the oppressive political and religious Islamic system their entire culture is controlled by then?

Oppressive Political, yes, and with that comes whom-ever's in charges understanding of said Religion.

Using a Religion as a means of Control is a Theocratic State. One could always argue that it's not the Religion's implications that are oppressive but the fact that they're enforced by law.

For instance, if King James' Bible was our "Constitution," do you think we'd be an oppressed people? I do. Does that means that Christians are an oppressive people? You be the Judge. I call it Politics. all day long.

Then you agree that Islam is both a political and religious construct?
OBVIOUSLY!!!!

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back