Are We Getting Jerked Around?

Pause a moment, reflect back, and take the following multiple choice test. These events are actual events from history. They really happened! Do you remember? HERE'S THE TEST that was given many times before:

a list of the murders committed by Christian, Catholic and American male extremists would not fit in this board's bandwidth limit. 100's of millions. Spanning centuries and over 100 million slaves as well.

You can't utter the word "genocide" without conjuring images of Hitler, Netanyahu and white christian people, mostly male and all extremists.

The genocide of the Americas is still the mother of all genocides.

What was your less than half baked point?

It sounds, an awful-lot, like a "Frig" Newton overdose. :rolleyes:

gingrich.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XMSDvRU46Y]YouTube - Newt Gingrich Is Officially Insane[/ame]​

Last edited:
Pause a moment, reflect back, and take the following multiple choice test. These events are actual events from history. They really happened! Do you remember? HERE'S THE TEST that was given many times before:

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by:

a. Superman
b. Jay Leno
c. Harry Potter
d. A Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by :

a. Olga Corbett
b. Sitting Bull
c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:

a. Lost Norwegians
b. Elvis
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:

a. John Dillinger
b. The King of Sweden
c. The Boy Scouts

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:

a. A pizza delivery boy
b. Pee Wee Herman
c. Geraldo Rivera

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:

a. The Smurfs
b. Davey Jones
c. The Little Mermaid

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens , and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:

a. Captain Kidd
b. Charles Lindberg
c. Mother Teresa

8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:

a. Scooby Doo
b. The Tooth Fairy
c. The Sundance Kid

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:

a. Richard Simmons
b. Grandma Moses
c. Michael Jordan

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:

a. Mr. Rogers
b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill's women problems
c. The World Wrestling Federation

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by:

a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
b. The Supreme Court of Florida
c. Mr Bean

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:

a. Enron
b. The Lutheran Church
c. The NFL

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:

a. Bonnie and Clyde
b. Captain Kangaroo
c. Billy Graham

NOW OUR COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF IS TELLING US THAT THE YOUNG MUSLIM THAT ATTEMPTED TO BLOW UP A NORTHWEST/DELTA JET AS IT APPROACHED DETROIT ON CHRISTMAS DAY WAS, "AN ISOLATED INCIDENT." YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!

DON'T PISS ON MY LEG AND TELL ME IT'S RAINING.....have you ever heard that expression ?

Get the message you idiotic Obamarrhodal LIEbturd Crunt ????

So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people. They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, but leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40 alone lest they be guilty of profiling.

FOOT NOTE: Fort Hood Texas, another Muslim 39 years old killed 13 people and wounded 30 some odd others.

Mad Madeline, you ask if we are being jerked around regarding the Islamofascist swine ?????

I hope that even an flaming idiot like you have heard of SHARIAH !!!!

As for this fucking FASCISTIC SHARIAH LAW ......

YOU KNOW IT'S FASCISTIC DONCHA ?!?!?

DIDN'T YOU SEE THE VIDEO TAPES ON THIS FUCKING ISLAM and SHARIAH ?????

An Obamarrhoidal Liebturd Idiot like you probably can't even conceive of the possibility of it happening here.

Why not ????

Shariah woulda been here A YEAR AGO if it was left for twerps like you to do anything about it !!!

Betcha the idiots in the Scandinavian countries thought (to their regret) that it wouldn't happen in their country......BUT IT DID !!! Because of idiots like you !!!

ENGLAND !!!

Now, who woulda thunk that ENGLAND, one of the supposedly rational, freedom loving people woulda allowed this FUCKING SHARIAH TRAVESTY to plague them ?????

BUT IT HAS......DIDN'T IT ??????

America ????

Well, we ALL know the answer to that.....don't we ?????

Left to you LIEberrhoid Arseholes we woulda been governed by that Fascistic Dogma a year ago !!!

ARE YOU REALLY SO FUCKING BRAINWASHED BY THE OBAMARRHOIDAL LIEBTURD SHITBAGS THAT YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF REALIZING THAT THESE ISLAMIC WHACKJOBS ARE OUR ENEMY ????

ARE YOU AWARE OF THE VICTORY MOSQUE......AND THE SUPPOSEDLY "PEACEFUL" MUSLIMS USING OUR CONSTITUTION TO DEFECATE ON US ?????

Obviously, we can't do anything to disallow them to shit on us......BUT DO YOU LIKE IT ?????

Apparently, you do.....

Their shit is cascading down your fucking head and body.....YOU ARE DROWNING IN THEIR SHIT !!!

And....you are asking if we are being jerked around regarding these fucking "peaceful" muslims ????

You are one stupid crunt......

And, you are fucking hopeless.

Unfortunately, there are many Obamarrhoidal Liebturds just like you.

Link from where you cut and pasted most of that?

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by:

a. Superman
b. Jay Leno
c. Harry Potter
d. A Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by :

a. Olga Corbett
b. Sitting Bull
c. Arnold Schwarzenegger

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:

a. Lost Norwegians
b. Elvis
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:

a. John Dillinger
b. The King of Sweden
c. The Boy Scouts

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:

a. A pizza delivery boy
b. Pee Wee Herman
c. Geraldo Rivera

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:

a. The Smurfs
b. Davey Jones
c. The Little Mermaid

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens , and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:

a. Captain Kidd
b. Charles Lindberg
c. Mother Teresa

8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:

a. Scooby Doo
b. The Tooth Fairy
c. The Sundance Kid

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:

a. Richard Simmons
b. Grandma Moses
c. Michael Jordan

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:

a. Mr. Rogers
b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill's women problems
c. The World Wrestling Federation

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by:

a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
b. The Supreme Court of Florida
c. Mr Bean

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:

a. Enron
b. The Lutheran Church
c. The NFL

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:

a. Bonnie and Clyde
b. Captain Kangaroo
c. Billy Graham

NOW OUR COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF IS TELLING US THAT THE YOUNG MUSLIM THAT ATTEMPTED TO BLOW UP A NORTHWEST/DELTA JET AS IT APPROACHED DETROIT ON CHRISTMAS DAY WAS, "AN ISOLATED INCIDENT." YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!

DON'T PISS ON MY LEG AND TELL ME IT'S RAINING.....have you ever heard that expression ?

Get the message you idiotic Obamarrhodal LIEbturd Crunt ????

So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people. They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, but leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40 alone lest they be guilty of profiling.

FOOT NOTE: Fort Hood Texas, another Muslim 39 years old killed 13 people and wounded 30 some odd others.

Mad Madeline, you ask if we are being jerked around regarding the Islamofascist swine ?????

I hope that even an flaming idiot like you have heard of SHARIAH !!!!

As for this fucking FASCISTIC SHARIAH LAW ......

YOU KNOW IT'S FASCISTIC DONCHA ?!?!?

DIDN'T YOU SEE THE VIDEO TAPES ON THIS FUCKING ISLAM and SHARIAH ?????

An Obamarrhoidal Liebturd Idiot like you probably can't even conceive of the possibility of it happening here.

Why not ????

Shariah woulda been here A YEAR AGO if it was left for twerps like you to do anything about it !!!

Betcha the idiots in the Scandinavian countries thought (to their regret) that it wouldn't happen in their country......BUT IT DID !!! Because of idiots like you !!!

ENGLAND !!!

Now, who woulda thunk that ENGLAND, one of the supposedly rational, freedom loving people woulda allowed this FUCKING SHARIAH TRAVESTY to plague them ?????

BUT IT HAS......DIDN'T IT ??????

America ????

Well, we ALL know the answer to that.....don't we ?????

Left to you LIEberrhoid Arseholes we woulda been governed by that Fascistic Dogma a year ago !!!

ARE YOU REALLY SO FUCKING BRAINWASHED BY THE OBAMARRHOIDAL LIEBTURD SHITBAGS THAT YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF REALIZING THAT THESE ISLAMIC WHACKJOBS ARE OUR ENEMY ????

ARE YOU AWARE OF THE VICTORY MOSQUE......AND THE SUPPOSEDLY "PEACEFUL" MUSLIMS USING OUR CONSTITUTION TO DEFECATE ON US ?????

Obviously, we can't do anything to disallow them to shit on us......BUT DO YOU LIKE IT ?????

Apparently, you do.....

Their shit is cascading down your fucking head and body.....YOU ARE DROWNING IN THEIR SHIT !!!

And....you are asking if we are being jerked around regarding these fucking "peaceful" muslims ????

You are one stupid crunt......

And, you are fucking hopeless.

Unfortunately, there are many Obamarrhoidal Liebturds just like you.

Link from where you cut and pasted most of that?

Link ? You don't need any link to answer the questions on the test to establish that the Muslims are terrorist arseholes. Which is the point of the post.

As to the rest.....it's public knowledge. No link necessary. Just google the info. Use Wikipedia.

Last edited:
Somehow, the fact that Muslim extremists are killing people is nothing more than a Republican scare tactic. This totlally justifies the fact the Democrats are also doing the same thing.

Is that your point? If not, your attempt to single out one side and claim the high ground for the other makes no sense. Which might be why I mocked it in the first place.

I'm fucking FREAKING OUT,

'cuz what you're saying is TRUE, a TRUTH that stands on it's own.

Where are y'all? Where are your heads?

Do you NOT see TRUTH when it's right in front of you?

Must you allow everything to be destroyed before you finally see the truth for TRUTH?

God help y'all.

I don't know what to pray, you know? What to ask of my Father, for you.

THAT is true sadness, folks. <tears and crying>

thorazine-drug.gif

images

a list of the murders committed by Christian, Catholic and American male extremists would not fit in this board's bandwidth limit. 100's of millions. Spanning centuries and over 100 million slaves as well.

You can't utter the word "genocide" without conjuring images of Hitler, Netanyahu and white christian people, mostly male and all extremists.

The genocide of the Americas is still the mother of all genocides.

What was your less than half baked point?

Please.

List everyone killed in the name of Jesus in 2000 years and compare it to a list of everyone killed in the name of Muhammad in 1400 years, lkets see who has the higher body count.

The worst record with slavery. (Those slaves that "Christians" were buying were almost all sold by Mulims at the first point of trade.)

Give me a fair and accurate list of all the atrocities committed by adherents of both religions in the past, and then look at the last 240 years and notice the trends.

Why are you afraid of Muslims?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....'cause Christians own the only Good Book?

:eusa_eh:

we have more immediate problems such as the fact that we are spending trillions of dollars we don't have and that the people are becoming less and less self sufficient.

Don't you see a connection between capitalism and being less self-sufficient? You used to deliver the newspaper, now you have it delivered. You buy all your cosmetics, hire a baby sitter, have an educator for the teen, and go slave so the corporation will give you more beans to turn your life over to others. A stop at Star chucks, have the car washed, you hair cut. You have become completely dependent on those around you.
It's called the Service Sector....and, it's HUGE (and, growing).

How else do you expect to keep people occupied (at a little-over minimum-wage...with no health-care) & too-worn-out to keep-an-eye on D.C.? After all....segregation (for the same-reasons) has already run-it's-course.....well, except for the undocumented-folks.​

I do not fear peaceful people of any religion (or no religion). I fear terrorists, regardless of who winds them up or what delusion they are traveling under.

That's a meaningless statement.

It's like saying I like apple pie. And, I hate vomit.

NAZI GERMANY UNDER HITLER WAS BENT ON WORLD CONQUEST. SO IS ISLAM. YOU STUPID TWIT !!!

YOU , AND THE OTHER OBAMARRHOIDAL LIEBTURDS CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT SIMPLE FACT.

IF YOU WAVE YOUR NAKED ARSE, CHANCES ARE YOU'RE GOING TO GET SODOMIZED.

TWO THINGS MUST BE DONE RE ISLAM:

ABOVE ALL ELSE: BE AWARE OF THE THREAT OF YOUR ENEMY.....ISLAM.

1) WEAR YOUR CLOTHES......I.E., MAKE SURE YOUR COUNTRY'S LAWS AND MILITARY WILL PROTECT YOU.

2) THE SLIGHTEST INDICATION OF ANY DANGER FROM THE ARSEHOLES, LET THEM KNOW YOU'LL RETALIATE IN A VERY MEANINGFUL WAY.

GEDDIT ????

OTHERWISE, YOUR COUNTRY'S INSTITUTIONS WILL BE COMPROMISED: See some of the Scandinavian Countries, Spain, France, NOW England.

Result: riots and all sorts of other BULLSHIT !!!

I assume you meant that in an affectionate manner, Tom Clancy. My question is, do you think politicians are dwelling on fears and anxieties to manipulate us?

Absolutely. I can't stress this enough. It's all about U.S. foreign policy with a little help from Israel although the U.S and Israeli interests are increasingly not the same.
The problem (with the Middle East) is that it's too-heavily publicized.

Our favorite places (for manipulating economies) will be Central/South America, for years-to-come!!!

Thanks for posting the LIES video. It's an important one.
I remember....back, when Lil' Dumbya had been given the option of going-to-War (and, the understanding was, War would be the final-option, after everything-else had failed), he JUMPED (into War), immediately!!!!

The Anti-War folks were LIVID.....for OBVIOUS-reasons!!!!

When people complained about his too-quick decision (to go-to-War), he insisted: "NOW ISN'T THE TIME TO DISCUSS THIS! WE'RE ALREADY COMMITTED!! THERE'LL BE PLENTY OF TIME TO DISCUSS THIS, LATER!!!"

NOW.....when the subject IS brought-up....he's already run-off to pick-up dog-shit.....and, "conservatives" (who thought the War was such a GREAT idea) merely defend him, with: "WAAAAAAAAAA!!! QUIT PICKIN' ON GEORGE!!!!!"

IMPORTANT.....(like Top Secret, lately)....has taken-on a Relative-status. Any sense of urgency (that once existed in IMPORTANT) has been diluted....thanks to our new "conservative"/Orwellian landscape. :rolleyes:

(....Where too-many English-challenged people still insist English should be our official-language....so no one forgets.
303.gif
)​

Somebody needs to disable your special features because you abuse the hell out it. Reading your posts is a tedious endeavor.

Hey, don't tell him to stop, it helps me to identify them and just scroll on by without missing a beat. :lol:

Tom%20Tomorrow9-29.png

What do you think? Are we being played? Even after 9/11, I did not fear Muslims in America. I still don't....but I am trying to understand those who do.

Im laughing............a thread like this posted by a person from fcukking Cleveland. Might as well be Scratchmyassville USA!!! Like any terror bad guy even has that shithole city on their map:lol::lol::lol:

Trust me sweets............the terror bad guys arent looking to target the bug popuation of Cleveland!!!!:funnyface:

Of fcukking course you're going to have no fear of Muslims in Gonadtown USA!!!:rofl: Come move to New York honey...........its a whole defferent perspective..........unless you're a k00k lefty!!!

Im laughing............a thread like this posted by a person from fcukking Cleveland. Might as well be Scratchmyassville USA!!! Like any terror bad guy even has that shithole city on their map:lol::lol::lol:

Trust me sweets............the terror bad guys arent looking to target the bug popuation of Cleveland!!!!:funnyface:

Of fcukking course you're going to have no fear of Muslims in Gonadtown USA!!!:rofl: Come move to New York honey...........its a whole defferent perspective..........unless you're a k00k lefty!!!

Do you literally get off, on being a douche-bag? I hope you're not like that irl.

Do you literally get off, on being a douche-bag? I hope you're not like that irl.

Dycksville, Arkansas perhaps????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tomato:

C'mon...........now who coouldnt embrace this illustration of profound civility in 2010???!!!

bhm1vr.jpg

clearly mainstream!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know the Historical context of this very Nation you sit your fat ass in?

We used to burn witches and hang people. We had citizens drag other citizens from the backs of trucks.

What your pea-brain isn't seeing in posting a picture like that..............is it's not the Religion.................it's the fucking pre-civilized World they still live in. They're not 1st world Countries, they have a long way to travel. Shit like this happens when you're archaic.

Maggies Nipples, Wyoming??????????????????????????

Do you think that intelligent people should consider your posts? Even read them?

Why would I pay attention to your policy opinions when you're so grade-school, mentally, that you post shit like this? And little scoreboards you make out of construction paper and glitter glue?

Living in fear must be hard for you.
Actually....for "conservatives"....it's a HELL-of-a-lot-more exciting than their day-to-day/downward-spiral into complete-boredom.

They've sanitized their lives (eliminating any/all risks) to such-a-degree that.....they've GOT no other options, besides causing trouble for everyone (else).....and, then, complain-like-Hell when someone (else) deals-out a lil' payback. :rolleyes:

(Ya' see it, with Jr. High School girls, all-the-time....which would explain their natural-attraction to "Crazy" Sarah.)​

Forum List

Back